ZTE Grand X IN

ZTE Grand X IN

• Bob

Hi. I would like to buy this phone but I've seen many YT videos where users were complaining on "unresponsive" touch screen.

Are there delays or problems with the touchscreen?

• ani

Do you have instagram? Can skype video call? Can viber call?

Genesis, 09 Dec 2012I have that phone 4-5 days. One reason that i'm going to return... moreI have it for 3days and its good phone.I must agree that the cam is not so good,but with that low price its perfect.Everything else is awsome. My main problem is that i cant find NFC and RADIO

Genesis, 09 Dec 2012I have that phone 4-5 days. One reason that i'm going to return... moreBatery tweeks, change it.

• Genesis

Stole, 29 Nov 2012Anybody got their hands on this phone? i want to read some opini... moreWill give you the summary that i have inspect right tomorrow.

• Genesis

AnonD-83629, 29 Nov 2012Some one said that cam is pour,how can it be with those spec?I a... moreI have that phone 4-5 days.
One reason that i'm going to return it back tomorrow is also this one. It is indeed very poor no matter the 1080p. Shots are like earthquake cause this one does not have image stabilizer like Sony for example

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2012I bought it from T-Mobile and it has a big problem with freezing... moreTry to instal Go Launcher. I had the same problem on my T Mobile move ballance & after I changed the launcher it's working smooth.

• Muzzy

dasterin, 18 Nov 2012Realy great phone, but I have found no NFC option inside, poor c... moreThere should be NFC, cos in the main specf. its stated : http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/en/press_center/news/201­208/t20120831_351329.html

• yeti

igor, 02 Dec 2012Is there 3g internet on this phone? there is no 1800 3g network... morein my t-mobile version there is 3g internet and it works pretty well.

Can anyone tell me how to find Radio and NFC options?

I bought it from T-Mobile and it has a big problem with freezing. If the phone is in stand-by and you press the power button to unlock it, the touch screen will not work about 30 seconds, and this is not problem only on my device. There is 2 devices that also have this problem. Maybe some update will fix this.
Every other function and performance is great. Very satisfied with the phone.

I think the price group information is wrong. 250

• igor

Is there 3g internet on this phone? there is no 1800 3g network? there will be only 2g internet? is that true? answers please...

Is it scratch resistant,coz it doesnt say anything

• jeri

highly recömmended to everyone...low price,great speed,good cam,super touch,great n smooth display..battery last 2 days with data connection..
it s the only one using intel processor..faster and tested more than a decade..

Some one said that cam is pour,how can it be with those spec?I am really confused coz it has low price and strong SPEC.I want to buy this phone so some one tell me should i.

• zlate

Some one said pour camera how can it be with those spec. I am confused it has strong SPEC and its so cheap,why?I want to buy it,any advice

• Stole

Anybody got their hands on this phone? i want to read some opinions about it. Any bugs, what about the NFC, speed, batery life, intel processor....

• bosko

Gabor, 17 Nov 2012Battery is OK, normal use 1 day, light use 2 days. Needed B04 s... morephone have nfc lol!

• dasterin

Realy great phone, but I have found no NFC option inside, poor camera, speedy cpu, good battery, great screen, best aspect... LOW PRICE.