ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

Is this phone has NFC?

• Dometalican

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2019Does it have physical OIS on the camera?Nope. Only EIS but after watching videos on it, the EIS is very stable. Would've been better with OIS but they seem to do a good job with the Electronic Stabilization.

• Dometalican

Tarototh, 29 May 2019The first thing most people say to me when I like a waterproof p... moreTrust me, YOUR message is an acceptable reason to want IP67/68 like how I want flagships to have the MIL-STD-G rating since I can be a klutz sometimes. But this guy wanted the phone for his son to swim in the water with it and that's a stupid reason to want the IP rating.

This phone does have IP55 so not too shabby for the small spills and accidents.

Does it have physical OIS on the camera?

What version of gorilla glass? 6 would be amazing.
This is almost the perfect phone for those living in hot weather. Although waterproofing really seals the deal for beach-goers.

Anonymous, 31 May 2019very nice but, no UFS 3.0 storage.. Source? This would be a big big disappointment for a performance phone...
The SoC is UFS 3 compatible

4320p video recording?! OMG!!! :O

Are you sure it's usb-c 3.0? It has hdmi output?

very nice but, no UFS 3.0 storage..

looks like a really good value for money phone and i'm seriously thinking of getting one :)

• J

Denis Thomas, 29 May 2019Because its recording at 15fps. The chipset isn't powerful enoug... moreBecause it has the same internal hardware as the current flagships for half the cost or less.

I can't find a definitive answer online if this phone has NFC capability! One website says it doesn't, while another article written before the phone's release said it will have it. The gsm arena oddly doesn't have a "NFC: yes/no" bullet point in the specs... Does anyone know? It's a deal breaker if it doesn't, and I'll have to go with Oneplus 7 pro...

Dometalican, 27 May 2019Tell your son to focus on swimming while I'm a pool or don't swi... moreThe first thing most people say to me when I like a waterproof phone is "who needs to swim with a phone".
Do you know how many friends I have who had to replace their phone due to spilling a drink on it, dropping it in the toilet, or during a boating or bath tub mishap? So yeah, agree that the kid at the pool should just swim, but saying "phones shouldn't touch water" is not a reason to deny the usefulness of water proofing. Sometimes I use onscreen videos or recipes during cooking and swiping on the screen with messy cooks fingers or getting sauce on the phone, it's nice to just rinse it off under the faucet.

Denis Thomas, 29 May 2019Because its recording at 15fps. The chipset isn't powerful enoug... moreYou'll need 33.2MP, wow. The Lumia 1020, 808 Pureview were physically capable of this but obviously couldn't due to CPU restrictions. The newer Huawei phones should be able to do this.

Anonymous, 28 May 2019I have just spent nearly two weeks getting blown off by their su... moreBecause its recording at 15fps. The chipset isn't powerful enough to do 8k at 30fps apparently so why bother? Also a phone needs a high mp sensor to record in 8k, not a 12mp one that most phones have.

I think these gaming phones are essentially what today's smartphones must really be for a standard:
-unique designs with flashy effects yet very practical at hand
-makes good use of spaces inside
-makes some fair trade offs like lack of waterproofing for better heat dissipation
-covers all the basic essentials
-focuses on performance, which is going to matter in the very long run
-priced reasonably well

Dennis The Manners, 28 May 2019Is this phone going to launch at Singapore or Malaysia? i'm curr... moreIt is said that Red Magic 3 outscored Black Shark 2 with an whopping 437,522 and even beats the latest iPhone AnTuTu scores

I have just spent nearly two weeks getting blown off by their support when trying to find out about the video modes. Without one single reply they sent me a survey to review how good their response was, and every time they don't really tell you something. I apparently had to wait until it was released, even though it had already been officially released, sold and shown off on youtube, all of which was lost on them. Now after patiently and politely waiting I get a late reply from the latest ..person.. who has simply told me it doesn't do 8k video. You will also notice the spec page is very allusive, as is depth of details in it. The 855 chipset also doesn't officially support 8k video. Will we ever see 8k at quality from this phone? But other phones have the same chipset and sensor. So, why can't they do 8k?

I have to question this phone after all this.

• Kaneki Ken

Dennis The Manners, 28 May 2019Is this phone going to launch at Singapore or Malaysia? i'm curr... moreYeah...even me using HONOR PLAY as game fon

8k is just a gimmick, its not usable.