ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

ZTE nubia Red Magic 3

• Jolt

urBOI, 20 Jul 2019doesnt support WPA2...need to change our modem settings to WPA f... moreSeriously? If so that means that this phone is no longer viable for me.

• urBOI

doesnt support WPA2...need to change our modem settings to WPA for it to connect to wifi...but still...phone is BEAST! even without running the GameSpace

Pls any chance this will get Android Q or timely security patches?

Psyrecx, 19 Jul 2019Company is garbage, and their support is the same. They don't... moreThe customer service at Nubia is perfect I got fast reply back just got a update on my phone the Nubia Red Magic 3 its s powerhouse

• Fetz187

Psyrecx, 19 Jul 2019Company is garbage, and their support is the same. They don't... moreGot mine in 2 business days. Like I paid for. Phone is amazing. 39 years old. IT tech. Own all the big boys. This is by far the best.

Company is garbage, and their support is the same.

They don't follow their own shipping policy, and good luck getting what you've ordered. The only thing support will say is "Be patient" weeks after your order is late, and that's if they even respond at all.

This is what happens when a company is only worried about getting their product out to reviewers and not their customers at all.

Stay away from Red Magic.

Also, it's not even a ZTE device. Nubia is now separate from ZTE and Nubia won't even support Red Magic devices.

• The Brainiac

Wildfire , 15 Jul 2019Does it have nfc and 5g everywhere I read someone says yes some say noSadly the RM3 has neither.

• Gamemaniac

Wildfire , 15 Jul 2019Does it have nfc and 5g everywhere I read someone says yes some say noNo nfc & no 5g. But it has 4g+ with 7 Carrier Aggregation (7ca) which is pretty fxxking fast.

• Wildfire

Does it have nfc and 5g everywhere I read someone says yes some say no

• Ehluk

Mubashir, 02 Jul 2019Not yet available in UAE-Dubai Someone please tell me how can I... moreI bought mine from Aliexpress online

Kenichi, 09 Jul 2019The phone has some problem, after some time it restarts itself a... moreAfter updating to 1.15 version of the NA rom, no more random restarts

Proud owner of RM3, 10 Jul 2019Shame on you guys from GSMARENA Its you guys who posts that Red... moreits is posibble we can remapping our button key in gameing mode using bluetooth controller?...like in youtube all kind smartphone out there we need to root our phone 1st so we can remapping the button as we like by using bluetooth controller...sory if my english bad*

KUNS, 10 Jul 2019can i buy this phone? No

• KUNS

can i buy this phone?

• Proud owner of RM3

Shame on you guys from GSMARENA
Its you guys who posts that Red magic 3 is the fastest android phone in the market & failing to do the full review, "Why its the fastest android phone?"
This phone is specially build for gaming but that's not it because if you don't do gaming, its snappy for your daily use & battery can last more then one day. Camera quality sits in the middle, speakers are loud & vibrations are powerful, so you don't miss out calls & notifications(which is IMP)
I wanna write more but that's not my job to do...........
Guys, who ever read this please check if this opinion gets deleted or no if yes then you would know what exactly GSMARENA is doing...........................
TC....

Review ,software ,performance.
?????????
When ????

• Kenichi

The phone has some problem, after some time it restarts itself and the customization layer is not very nice

• azhar

i should buy the global version or the china version in ali express?

i actually purchased one, im satisfied with the camera, the battery is by far the best ive had on a phone, and the phone is for gaming, not swimming or near field communication, it's everything i hoped it would be, would buy again

• YMO

Performance is great, Battery can last long for long hours gaming. Fast charging from low to full within 1 hours. Air trigger and mapping is convenient.

But yes, support is 0 out of 5. No response at all!