ZTE nubia Z20

ZTE nubia Z20

No NFC nor memory card slot is unacceptable

• Starsplash

RAAJ, 19 Nov 2019I want to purchase soon in India, Global version / Indian versio... moreIn response to buying the global version.

But if you can't purchase the global version, you can purchase the china's version and install the latest version of the global rom from nubia directly.

Add NFC and it's just perfect

this phone or oppo reno 2 ? cuz i heard this phone still has quit some bugs?

• Gabi

This 48 Mp 0.8um sensor can be turned on 12Mp 1.6um, is this option in camera resolution settings ? I'm interested if in 12MPx mode the dimension of pixels is rising from 0.8 to 1.6 , Quad technology , whatever each producer named it diferent .

• RAAJ

I want to purchase soon in India, Global version / Indian version how to possible which site available pls guide me how to purchase.
Thanks.

Is the screen to body ratio here correct? 84.7%???

• Rays

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2019it is gorrilla glass 3 for what ever reason probably to attempt ... moreIt is GG5 on both sides NOT 3

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2019DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR: Add 3.5mm, use real sapphire on camera, ... moreThey will not add 3.5mm jack because their red magic line has it. The sad truth is 3.5mm jack is an option only now instead of basic requirement for phones like before. Same for dual speakers, it's reserved for red magic line. It's a sensible business decision but we consumers are the losers here. Though I agree they need to improve camera since they marketed this phone as photography centered phone.

Narith, 28 Oct 2019My phone camera can not zoom in 48MP why? And can both screen wo... moreThe telephoto is only 8mp i think that's why. There is setting for rear screen it can mirror the front screen or multitask (act separately from front screen). Find it in settings.

• Narith

My phone camera can not zoom in 48MP why? And can both screen work the same time?

DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR:
Add 3.5mm, use real sapphire on camera, keep sidemounted fingerprint, give us REAL dual front facing speakers, give us UFS 3.0 memory, try to add an SD card for recording big videos, give us OIS on the ultrawide and night-time video.

• RAAJ

User pls comment all specification of phone as per actual pls.

• Franquis

I just got my Nubia Z20 and everytime I try to change the wallpaper it reboots and reboots and then it restart in recovery mode, does anyone of you have the same problem?

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019Samsung made 8k 30 2 years ago just been locked Oh really? Mind giving me a source?

GBI, 16 Oct 2019 Wich companies offer what you asked ?I'm not that guy you quoted but ptobably samsung oneplus huawei. Take note:i said probably, check and correct me if I'm wrong

Nubia gave android upgrades to z17, z18 and x so i think this phone will get android 10.android 11 ia probably unlikely,based on nubia history

• GBI

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019boycott and dont buy phones from companies that dont offer 3 yea... more Wich companies offer what you asked ?

joe nodden, 09 Oct 2019Bruh why do they insist on 8k 15 fps. I'm sure almost anyone wou... moreSamsung made 8k 30 2 years ago just been locked

ZTE dropped the ball.....2019 flagship with NO NFC in the specs....WTH???