ZTE nubia Z20

ZTE nubia Z20

David2840, 01 Feb 2021Hi. I want to buy this device z20 Is it supported by Googl... moreOf course

Wow, this is still to date a very modern and cutting-edge phone.

I failed to appreciate secondary displays back then, but now I see that this actually a very good implementation. Doesn't seem to be available anymore, along with the vivo NEX Dual Display. That's sad.

Hi. I want to buy this device z20 Is it supported by Google play? Thanks

Sam Ironside, 11 Sep 2020Honestly I just don't understand what's going on ... moreWhy didnot updated zte nubia z20 plz giveme information ..

• Khaled

Qele, 08 Dec 2020Hello there, Anyone installed the Android 11 beta update... moreYes i instead it but no google play service

Best request, 05 Dec 2020Hello , i really love this design so im hoping they make a ... moreAnd at least 5000 mah battery and their chinese rom should be compatible with google services (easily installable google without root/twrp or any other advanced hacking)

• Qele

Hello there,

Anyone installed the Android 11 beta update?

Any comments?

• Best request

Hello , i really love this design so im hoping they make a new update of
This device design with 5G and 888 processor please please

SamTech, 04 Nov 2020Did you get that info from? I ordered the phone but tried t... morehttps://m.gsmarena.com/nubia_z20_gets_android_11_beta-news-46169.php

• Lecuistodu

hello, do you think there will be an android 11 update on a global version 2.03?

Kula, 20 Oct 2020Yes Android 11 is coming soon to the z20. It's under b... moreDid you get that info from? I ordered the phone but tried to cancelled the order after reading all the concerns with it. It has been ship today but I will not sign for the order I think unless what you are saying is true... :)

• Kula

Yes Android 11 is coming soon to the z20. It's under beta testing at the moment as of october.

• Andy

Also very frustrated they didn't ever update the software. This would have been so easy to recommend to others but the software, especially around the camera has been such a pain to use. The phone I used before that is 2yrs older is more up to date. They could almost sell me a software update, the hardware is all really good.

Peter, 08 Mar 2020Absolutely no updates since the product was launched, I hav... moreHonestly I just don't understand what's going on with nubia. Are they planning to give us Android 11 instead? It's frustrating to be stuck on 9. But it's a great phone.

I never bought this phone but I loved the concept.

Some cons I hope will be fixed in the successor z30 or z21:
1. 2 android version upgrades for global version
2. Since there's no front cam, all camera settings should be same for the cameras used as rear or front cam (this is not the case for z20)
3. Possibly 5000mah battery because 5g and competing phones have larger batteries already

Starsplash, 25 Jan 2020Since I own a Nubia z20 and was purchased directly from the... morePlease can you help me with a suggestion link for Nubia x I have a cinese version 8gb ram 128 flash memory and I can t use this phone from begining. Have android 9 version. Thanks

Munoz, 29 Apr 2020Not sure if I should go for a Nubia Z20 for 410$ or Oneplus... moreI have been using Nubia Z20 since Dec 2019. The phone is unique in many ways. It has its flaws too but that really is dependent on the user You just need to adjust how to take selfies.

Munoz, 29 Apr 2020Not sure if I should go for a Nubia Z20 for 410$ or Oneplus... moreWell for nubia you won't have updates to fix bugs nor Android version upgrades. Buy 7t pro so no notch

• Kula

jazvlad, 11 Mar 2020i have nubia z20 china rom...my problem is theres no playst... moreXDA has a guide on how to flash twrp and gapps :)

Not sure if I should go for a Nubia Z20 for 410$ or Oneplus 7T that currently costs 490$. Can anyone who has used the Nubia model (or both) give me a suggestion?