Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

> In reply to [deleted post]Congratulations for your "more better" english

• 2012-02-17 14:06
  • brakelyn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-16 20:42 from j@%h - click to readcan somebody please tell me how long the iPhone 4s lasts on full charge in a day? does it drain battery too fast
? i want to buy iPhone 4s but i have been browsing through reviews with negative responces towards it battery life,,

• 2012-02-17 11:41
  • NwEi
  • 4s the best

> In reply to [deleted post]Ipod 4 is better than n8. N8 is already phased out.

• 2012-02-17 11:05
  • t7Ex
  • Arpu

Thanks Jam...

• 2012-02-17 06:46
  • U21k
  • leane

one thing i really like abt iphone is its gives the same smooth xperience everytime its unlocked...used iphone 3G,3Gs ,4 and now 4S
all running like they were bought new...where my Desire HD its good at times it lags without any reason,sometimes crashes..the good xperience is not still needs work
and jailbreakig iphone takes it to whole new level which android cant match and jailbreaking community is massive

• 2012-02-17 06:07
  • tEeD
  • nilezcode

For All Ppl who have problems like outgoing no audio ( Mute bug) or network coverage on 3g is not good all these problems have been solved in ios 5.1 b3 which has been gevin to developers from about 2 weeks .. so the final version of the ios 5.1 which will be released in the first half of March is a must that all iphone 4s users update to it ( hope that pod2g will jailbreak it soon :( )

• 2012-02-17 04:37
  • fk88
  • New to Iphone

I have been very reluctant on buying the iphone 4s, but someone forced me to get one. I thought its a waste of time on having this toy.

But when I got it, it changed my mind completely. Where do I begin, oh Siri its a lovely tool, it works well in Singapore. The display i love it a lot. Typing sms or emails is so fast, I though touch screen will be a issue, but again i was wrong.

If you want to try a new phone for this Iphone 4s, I had a HTC Sensation XE, sold it the next day. I think there is no phone which can be compared with 4s, the feeling of having one is unique and its quality.

Everyone phone has its pros and cons, just like we humans are made of pros and cons, no one is perfect, but we become better. 4s has become the best and everyone will bite and bitch around what I have just said because they have nothing else to do.

So first timers go for the 4s you will love it, tell Siri to give you a wild name and it will call you that from then.

• 2012-02-17 03:25
  • v38e
  • SaKdEGr8

what is the name of the app from app store which would allow me to transfer files over bluetooth to other devices? can anyone help me please??

• 2012-02-16 20:17
  • K2EP
  • Jam

pls upgrade to latest old version shows sim failure or no network..upgrade will solve major issues..this is my experiance..because my brother is a senoir manager in apple india.
this is an excellent phone..u will never regret after few upgrades..i am in love with this superb product from one can beat ths..thanks..take care

• 2012-02-16 20:14
  • K6jD

> In reply to Punya @ 2012-02-16 10:23 from PB%c - click to readYes, very bad network, because on AT&T I can.

• 2012-02-16 18:56

> In reply to V8 @ 2012-02-16 13:39 from PQZK - click to readGet a caliper

• 2012-02-16 15:24
  • V8

> In reply to CPW DUDE @ 2012-02-15 15:42 from M3s@ - click to readyes , there is a slight difference in the size between the black & the white .. I know this because when i was ordering a screen protector for my phone one of the fields i had to check was whether the phone is white or black .. & the vendor had mentioned in the web site that there is slight difference between the black & white...

• 2012-02-16 13:39
  • PQZK
  • Homemaker

> In reply to CPW DUDE @ 2012-02-15 15:42 from M3s@ - click to readYes, the white iPhone is .02mm thicker. I just ordered mine and was told that by theVerizon wireless representative. It should not make much of a difference when putting on a case just a bit of an extra squeeze....and we all like a little squeeze sometime ;-)

• 2012-02-16 13:04
  • j@4V
  • arsenal1

> In reply to CPW DUDE @ 2012-02-15 15:42 from M3s@ - click to readi believe the white is thicker than the black and this is for extra protection against UV light apple claimed

• 2012-02-16 12:52
  • 0FcH
  • adi

I bought it wit lot of excitment but i got disapointment when i usd it.battery jus cms down to 50 percent witout using any app,and show sim failure,i hv send it bk to apple.please help.

• 2012-02-16 12:07
  • uukM
  • Punya

I have 3G but I can not use secondary camera while doing video calling....this is really bad.

• 2012-02-16 10:23
  • PB%c
  • dox

its a wonderful 4ne sooo pliz no whining

• 2012-02-16 07:03
  • t44p
  • haha

> In reply to begs @ 2012-02-13 11:37 from IVFe - click to readDid you live under the bridge?

• 2012-02-16 06:07