Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• SCUIori

Viki, 17 Mar 2012Thankyou very much for your reply. I can't understand why people... moreThankyou very much for your reply. I can't understand why people are crazy about it.I think my BB os is best then. I shall wait now for BB london.Thanks again.

* No problem Viki..... glad can help out.

• SCUIori

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012Too bad if it has no file explorer. How could you browse for the... moreToo bad if it has no file explorer. How could you browse for the contents of your phone then?

* You can't. You have to jailbreak it first, and ones you have jailbroken your iPhone, look for iFile Manager in Cydia. Hope this helps

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2012What is jailbreakits a software used to install applications on iphone. it is a type of hacker. it is risk free.

• sant

Guys, I bought an iphone 4s from UK, carrier is 3 mobile. I need to unlock it in India.... can you plz tell me the cost for permanent unlock....

when will iPhone 5 or any new iPhone be available?
I am really kinda bored with iPhone 4S. New design pls!

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2012You said it for quite a while now don't you remember? Rich and ... moreYou talk about phones or money?

[deleted post]You said it for quite a while now don't you remember?
Rich and successful
Reply 2012-01-15 04:20j@%h R

SCUIori, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreWhat is jailbreak

Ketut, 18 Mar 2012Why you people talking rich n poor here? I am Indonesian n i am ... moreI did buy an iPhone and made me happy money is not evrything

Personally I think iphone's are overrated.. Much better off with other phones that actually perform well

• Saudi wolverine

my iphone 4s helps a lot. why i want galaxy note? well, ive got one too for my business matter out on the go. bigger screen. quickoffice that included unlike iphone i did purchased for $14.95, all i want is iphone that has bigger screen like galaxy note. if there is...i will buy one, no regrets. hope developers do what people needs...

• arman_33

an apple i phone 4s is hard to beat.it is indeed best thing to carry in ur hands .every one dreams to carry it .no matter how rich or poor they be .don't think its preformance just experience sheer joy of having apple phone .just go for it if u can ...!!! chill

• Sd

Not every people having iPhone 4s are rich in USA there is something called contact......but in country like india price of iPhone 4s is 1000 dollars!!!!!! Now thats.......

• Ketut

Why you people talking rich n poor here? I am Indonesian n i am poor, iPhone is not affordable for me but, i am happy. I hope you guys are rich and happy..Buy an iPhone thats good 4 u.

My Aunt gave me a iphone 4s came from the US and it's lock with the carrier of AT&T is it possible to be unlock through gavey sim kindly help me with this im currently located in the Philippines.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012There is no such thing? That is just your perception because mos... moreI am not talking rich people I am talking smart powerful people that I meet in high level boardrooms

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012I also own lots of high performing stocks that gave me a return ... moreI Do and very well

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012All I see in my top business circles is people switching to Ipho... moreThere is no such thing? That is just your perception because most of my rich buddies have switched to Droid claiming they are fed up with IPhone's tiny screen. Big display is important for them to keep them on the go and not tied up from their laptops or even tablets.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012While You insult I make A LOT of money on the stock market with ... moreI also own lots of high performing stocks that gave me a return more than you probably gained from Apple. You can forever claim of Apple as the most valuable company on "universe" but you cannot live on rotten Apples alone.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012While You insult I make A LOT of money on the stock market with ... moreDo not judge a person that you do not even know. I maybe far richer than you. You think that you are rich just because you own some Apple shares and that gives you the feeling you are richer than anybody else. You are comparable to a parasite attached to a big host. That clearly indicate how ignorant you are.