Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

any one know the price of i phone 4s 16GB unlocked in germany now ????

please help me

SCUIori, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreToo bad if it has no file explorer. How could you browse for the contents of your phone then?

• Viki

SCUIori, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreThank you very much dear for your answers. I don't know then why people are crazy about this. I will buy BB9860 instead.
Thanks again.

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012Who cares about surveys when de facto Apple is the most successf... moresurvey? wat survey? if u like buy else kep quite according to ur budget, if u ve money buy apple? else keep quite..

• anoop

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012There you go even user ABCD have spoken. More and more people ar... moredude i m using galaxy s2.. my two friends also,, the problm in this device is hanging and suddnly disconct the active calls.,, samsung still need to improove thier natural problm, remain all are gud

• Lukhman

Battery Life is poor........

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012Particularly happy if you wanted to upgrade to the latest softwa... moreThere you go even user ABCD have spoken. More and more people are becoming unhappy with the iPhone. Even my friend is switching to galaxy note because he cannot send text messages from abroad. He also gets tired of IPhone's tiny screen and often suffers an eye strain and claimed that he is not happy checking his stocks on a tiny screen. He is a busy businessman who is always on the go so he cannot take laptops or tablets. Now he is selling his iPhone at a much cheaper price.

• ABCD

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012I don't agree with jail breaking your phone. If you can buy an e... moreI don't agree with jail breaking your phone. If you can buy an expensive phone, with more reason that you can buy apps from the appstore. Give some respect to the developers that they deserve.

* First of all I do give respect to the developers. The only problem is that this Phone is so expensive and yet there are not much of a feature that would suffice the money I paid. The problem here is Apple is getting the consumers money and yet the value is not there. I admit I got Wow on there advertisement and stuff (worthless SIRI, 8Megapixel camera, etc.), but when you got it. It's like a piece of lemon and you pay how much. I mean where is the value there? When I jailbreak my iPhone, now it got its value because I can now place additional features that should supposed to be there in the first place (File Manager, Camera Shot Settings, Bluetooth pairing, etc.).

• SCUIori

Viki, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreHi, please answer my questions
1) Can we send & receive files using bluetooth in this phone?
* NO, you can't. You can't even pair with other mobile devices or the same iphone. Not unless you jailbreak the iPhone.

2) Can we use it as usb tethered modem?
*Yes, it can be use as a modem for surfing, just switch to Personal Hotspot and that's it.

3) Does it have file explorer in it?
*NO, they don't have. Iphone is totally a useless CP. It does not any have nice features such as those, unlike other smartphone. In order to have a File Explorer, you have to Jailbreak it first.

If you have any more question about this worthless Phone (not unless you jailbreak it), just ask.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012No, those things available only in stone age phones Apple uses I... moreIPhone is the stone age phone because it cannot do what other phone does! Droids also have cloud sync. Apple just copy its Icloud from motorola.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012NASDAQ does not do surveys. And do not count on apple's status o... moreStock market rules the world, corporations, countries and is where success is measured, ask Greece, Blackberry ( RIMM) Palm, and all other failures
Apple is the number one entity in the Universe period.
Any other gauge is NOTHIG.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2012I feel very sorry with your experience with this device. Had you... moreParticularly happy if you wanted to upgrade to the latest software and it would not let you the so called high end plastic phones

Viki, 17 Mar 2012Hi, please answer my questions 1) Can we send & receive fil... moreNo, those things available only in stone age phones Apple uses II cloud

• Viki

Hi, please answer my questions
1) Can we send & receive files using bluetooth in this phone?
2) Can we use it as usb tethered modem?
3) Does it have file explorer in it?

Zizou, 15 Mar 2012I guess apple dint know wat to apply on its icons.. Still da sam... moreI feel very sorry with your experience with this device. Had you gotten a high end Droid, you would have been happier.

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012Who cares about surveys when de facto Apple is the most successf... moreNASDAQ does not do surveys. And do not count on apple's status on stock market because that is not related on the topic being discussed. What matters are the people's perception towards their preferences and features of the device. Do not divert the discussion on other topic.

mas, 15 Mar 2012it is this phone have Malay and chiness language ??Yes

mas, 15 Mar 2012it is this phone have Malay and chiness language ??Yes

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012Then people will not like it because the ideal smartphone screen... moreWho cares about surveys when de facto Apple is the most successful out there
Nasdaq is the only surveys that matters, how do you think Apple got to be the most
Valuable corporation in the universe?

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012Bigger screen is not a feature Apple ecosystem isThen people will not like it because the ideal smartphone screen size is 4 to 4.5 inches according to survey: