Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

> In reply to [deleted post]Amazing! Will buy this.

• 2011-10-27 13:20
  • kay

I still dont find the battery as good as iphone 4 no matter what battery tips ive tried,,i am on 10th charge now.

• 2011-10-27 12:08
  • nFe9

anyone knows what is the Wurfl id for this device?

• 2011-10-27 11:30
  • Se{6
  • ahsan

please tell me id sirri is workable in pakistan?
and is it workable on 3g connection ?

• 2011-10-27 08:45
  • PUMW

Nice short video demonstrating the AE/AF lock feature on the iPhone 4S video camera:

• 2011-10-27 07:38
  • kk

don't care what anyone says about apple or android or whateva... dont care who is better... to me its all about personal preference. i have checked out this phone and the galaxy s2... and i just prefer this phone... so i dont see the need to bash or trash someone because ur opinions differ... people jus need to grow up sometimes

• 2011-10-27 03:51
  • 8yTK

Fox News: iPhone vs Android - What's Better For you?

• 2011-10-26 22:44
  • 3YbX

> In reply to brynn @ 2011-10-26 19:53 from nFe9 - click to readI had the P900 too! Man, that was seriously one awesome phone. The looks people gave when you took it out, they were like 'whoa wtf is that?' hahaha. Good times.

• 2011-10-26 22:21
  • 3YbX
  • brynn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 10:36 from mTWB - click to readI am going to agree with you,,i like designs of other smartfones its just iphone does job for me with no fuss..I love clamshells myself and button fones and hate this touchscreen/slab/boring slate mobiles of recent times.Roll on the next revolution..I did like the S/E p900 with full touchscreen but stylus input and T9 buttons and jog dial it had the lot it was the best gadget phone ever. ..

• 2011-10-26 19:53
  • nFe9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-21 00:25 from nf4R - click to readthe back glass shatters on a mere 3 feet drop....
and u pay sooo much to repair it... and the camera malfunctions because the flash is damaged...
and they dont check all this before returning the phone from Apple Customer care????

• 2011-10-26 18:35
  • u7Gj
  • nexus

nice fast phone but still not up to my requirement. the screen is juz too small for my liking but its still a great phone. competition is great for the mobile industry..i am eagerly waiting for the response from the competitors esp with ice cream sandwich OS.

• 2011-10-26 18:15
  • 2@TH
  • Tuks

Give me the Blackberry any day. Used iphones, and a few Android phones but all touch screen phones are just bogus - very limited functionalities.

• 2011-10-26 17:02
  • N9QP
  • artix42

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 08:36 from vpay - click to readAnonymous, are you sure that iPhone4s is already available here in the Philippines? If so, then, can you tell me where can I buy this cu'z I'm really excited to have one of this and please be more SPECIFIC...
Hope you'll answer my question...tnx a lot!

• 2011-10-26 16:34
  • UD%q

> In reply to Corratec @ 2011-10-26 10:44 from IVK$ - click to readCool. Agree with you.

• 2011-10-26 11:10
  • Corratec

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 10:36 from mTWB - click to readYep,sometime i dont understand why people keep posting rude comments on which is better and which is not,its personal preference and we buy the 1 we like,its not like the other person pays the phone for you,besides im the type of person who likes to change stuff,i might try the iphone 5 since i already have the s2 and later on maybe the s4, we cant catch up with technology,as long as i can have the best of both world, peace... :-)

• 2011-10-26 10:44
  • IVK$

Personally, I love Apple because the iPhone really suits me well. However, I love the designs of Nokia N9/800, and the Motorola Razr. If the iPhone did not exist, these would probably be the two phones getting my attention the most now.

Maybe I would even get both, why not.

• 2011-10-26 10:36
  • mTWB

> In reply to Corratec @ 2011-10-26 10:21 from IVK$ - click to readOh, I definitely agree with you, to me we should buy which tech works for us best. I was just informing you why iPhone decided to abandon Flash.

The korea drama plastic comment was not by me, that was another person below me I think.

My preference is to concentrate on the good features, rather than bashing others.

• 2011-10-26 10:31
  • Corratec

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-26 10:04 from mTWB - click to readTo be honest,i never had the intention of arguing the topic about who is better,ill buy which 1 is better,if apple's smartphone completes my needs,i would buy them,but in the meantime,apple did not fulfill my needs,thats why im going for android,lets say if iphone 5 is better than the s2,then ill buy it in replacement of my s2,but is there a reason for you to say watching korean drama in plastic box? as far as we both know,i never looked down on the iphone,its just that it does not satisfy my needs,and for the link you gave me,did you see the date? february? when? when will the html 5 come? as far as i know i havent heard any rumors about this upcoming software? When?

• 2011-10-26 10:21
  • IVK$

> In reply to Corratec @ 2011-10-26 09:46 from IVK$ - click to readBy the way, even Eric Schmidt agrees with Steve Jobs, and said that all phones will be built on HTML5:

Quote is here:

“HTML 5 is the way almost all applications will be built, including for phones.”

• 2011-10-26 10:04
  • mTWB

> In reply to Corratec @ 2011-10-26 09:46 from IVK$ - click to readDifferent devices are driven by different priorities, and in mobile devices, the driving factor is the best ratio of performance versus battery life. The most powerful phone in the world is useless, if it lasts 30 minutes, and the most battery life on a phone, is also of no use, if it doesnt perform well.

The iPhone has always been designed with this in mind, since day 1, which can be seen in everything from its adoption of Bluetooth 4.0 (very low power usage), to optimisation of software and hardware (800 MHz underclocked vs higher speeds on Android), yet achieving similar if not better speeds.

I for one, certainly hope that Apple maintains this strategy, as I will always get the best performance and battery life ratio.

By the way, even Adobe has admitted they were wrong in this Flash argument, and are now moving and introducing new products supporting the iPhone 'way'. Soon, Android phones will also be using the same, and abandoning Flash.

• 2011-10-26 10:02