Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

All those harping about Bluetooth here are just 40 year old butthurt users, who just can't move with the times. Ask any teenager or younger person today about Bluetooth transfer, and they'll just give you a funny look. Slow and power hungry. Thank god Apple moves to where the good tech is.

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2011Send them an email online like I do, and pick up the photos when... moreYou guys are the ones doing it the hard way (the uncivilized and slowww way) because you still have to bother sending it by email. The only time I do it is when I need to print lots of pictures that I do either from my computer or from my superphone so that I don't need to fall on a long queue. We are talking about how to do it instantly or sharing files wirelessly from your device to a computer or another phone.

• stan

i face a problem on how to record HD video using 4s, cause after i record n upload to Youtube, it only show 240p and 360p to select!! Help

It's cool & LG GD910 nice

• Il

It's cool & LG GD910 nice

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2011Send them an email online like I do, and pick up the photos when... moreAs you can see Apple makes your life easy, plastic copies still need wires, ports,
cards, and all of the past century obsolete junk.

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2011....and how could you use email if you are at the photo developi... moreSend them an email online like I do, and pick up the photos when they are ready,
but in your uncivilised world that may not be possible.
Do it the hard way then.

• stan

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2011Use email far more reliable than bluetooth....and how could you use email if you are at the photo developing kiosk and intend to print
A picture????? Your beloved phone doesn't even have a memory card to pull out and insert on a card reader. Really sucks!

Zaheer965, 26 Dec 2011I bought iphone4S before two days. I am facing one major problem... moreIt must be your second rate provider problem

blacklist13, 26 Dec 2011hahaha iphone 4S rocks......guys dont argue with the specs,doesn... moreHow does it rock if it doesn't even meet other peoples expectations? Just reading these newer comments here proves that it's indeed a disappointment.

[deleted post]Use email far more reliable than bluetooth

yass18, 26 Dec 2011what about battery?It provides electricity to the phone

• maddy

its cool cool and cool.....

rodent, 25 Dec 2011have you tried Sony Ericsson?I have but the iPhone is still the best smartphone along with ios the best os to date.

Ony, 26 Dec 2011 I dont believe you. your making up story. Are you a phone addict?I just buy these phones and resell them in the third world for a small profit.

K2MX I think you are way off base, either you have no clue what you are talking about or your intentions are purposefully deceitful. you mention other BRANDS of phones, but don't mention the OS, regardless, apples and oranges differences in these phones. be specific and state opinions of actual functionality or your input is not useful. iOS is an amazing technology in phones. Android has its place too. If you like to 'play with your phone' android is the way to go (current Galaxy S II is great Galaxy Nexus too...won't be for long ;-) iOS is great if you just want something thats there when you need it to be. Both great choices (Blackberry is good for business/enterprise...but failing quickly unfortunately)

• yass18

what about battery?

cool phone but sadly it has to high sar value. this is preventing me to buy iphone

• negtra

i have iphone 4s locked?
can anybody know when to unlocked?
thank you!