Apple iPhone 4s

Apple iPhone 4s

• sgr

battery backup is very poor.

• 2011-12-06 09:54
  • t}4u
  • nyamathfathima

apple not having 2sim ????

• 2011-12-06 08:14

the best

• 2011-12-06 06:15
  • KgZK
  • supersprinter

> In reply to bubu @ 2011-12-05 16:30 from sF%8 - click to readI heard that too but I read this article from
which makes sense and it basically said apple may release the iphone 5 in the fall since they just released the 4S in october, which in my opinion makes sense since the majority of everyone just used their upgrade getting the iphone 4S

• 2011-12-06 06:02
  • qQiA
  • kasmi

> In reply to bubu @ 2011-12-05 16:30 from sF%8 - click to readWrong info. it is not due for release until June-September.

• 2011-12-06 03:30
  • R9NK
  • bubu

Hello everyone.. Have anyone heard that iphone5 is coming out by next year March??

• 2011-12-05 16:30
  • sF%8
  • sam

its brillient guys,,,,apple alwayz no 1....i am fan of apple product....use and feel it...

• 2011-12-05 10:19
  • KA9R
  • Rosewood

I have been using iPhone 4s since one month ago (upgrade from iPhone 4). I can tell you this, don't buy this phone. I must admit the speed is noticeably faster than iPhone 4 even on the same WIFI network but there is just one thing to defame it. CANNOT MAINTAIN the cellular data connection!!!! Very big problem. There is this one straight of road that I have to pass by everyday where there is celullar data signal is relatively weak. Whenever I pass by this area, my iPhone 4s seems to change signal from 3G to EDGE and and finally completely no cellular network available. However when I reach to a 3G network coverage area, the phone seems unable to automatically reconnect the celullar network again. To recover the celullar data network, I will have to switch ON the airplane mode and switch OFF again. Then everything is back to normal. Now I have try to use back my old iPhone 4 to go through this route and everything is perfectly fine. Of course the signal also jump from 3G to EDGE and later automatically regain the 3G signal. I am very disappointed with apple and I wonder if anyone out there is experiencing the same problem? I have tried to upgrade iOS 5.0.1 and still the same.

• 2011-12-05 07:14
  • tu6x
  • Sami

> In reply to Sagar N @ 2011-12-04 11:11 from MGIT - click to readMy frnd is using iphone 4s front camera is 2mp

• 2011-12-05 03:38
  • U@Y3
  • Cameron

> In reply to Dave @ 2011-12-04 13:49 from myAy - click to readHello Dave! what month does your contract run out on? I have had every single iPhone since the first one in 2007 and i can safely say i will never have any phone other than an iPhone! i highly recommend getting the 4S because is a phone that's built to last! so you could have it for a couple of years then next time your contract runs out get a 5 or 5S! The 4S is the best mobile phone on the market right now! i recommend getting a 32gb model if you like downloading app and or have a lot of music and videos to watch! i hoped this help in your decision

• 2011-12-05 02:00
  • 0pqc
  • Denzo

> In reply to Dave @ 2011-12-04 13:49 from myAy - click to readI got the 4S, but you my friend should get the iPhone 5 no matter what! heck Ill be getting it too.. I know after this long it will blow everything so far out of the water it will end up being a dry land battle!

• 2011-12-04 22:17
  • IPtL
  • Zaid CH

> In reply to Dave @ 2011-12-04 13:49 from myAy - click to readDude i think so you should w8 for the Apple iPhone 5

• 2011-12-04 21:40
  • syqg
  • kunwar......mehra

simply........its tooo fast.....camrra ia faaaaaab........hd gaming vedios ...too good price has the worth......tooo satisfied.... ;) :) ,)..:) ;) :) ;)

• 2011-12-04 18:42
  • 7jZC
  • UJJ

I am ditching my Nokia N8 after becoming frustrated with updates that seem to take forever and buggy software etc.

However, I am now happy I am going to buy a IPhone 4s unlocked and considering buying the 32/64 Gig on ebay.

The unlocked versions 32 and 64 gig start at 599 and 699 pounds from Apple UK. On ebay I have seen these phones going brand new at auction for around 600 - 620 pounds for the 64 gig model.

Has anyone experienced buying iphone brand new on ebay and is it generally safe?

• 2011-12-04 18:20
  • 3a68

I have never liked iphones but siri is an exception
btw 4s haves a 8mp cam with 1080 p recording

• 2011-12-04 16:29
  • vwmG
  • anacreontef2804

I've had this device since early November and I am very impressed so far I do come from a stock of multiple os over the years.
The speed increase from the dual core is very noticeable especially when playing games and watching HD movies.
First and foremost as a phone this is a huge improvement call quality is excellent ,battery Life also is much improved I can actually get 2 days from heavy use and nearly Week on lighter use.
Camera and Video are amazing the optic clarity of the pictures are stunning.
The iPhone's just works and never lets me down which I could not say for a lot of Android devices and Blackberry devices.
Siri needs to come out of Beta so more services in each country can be implemented.
I think we need not be caught in the trap of year being caught up in the quad core war on mobiles as this won't amount to much especially when games developers wont produce many games as good as say the PS vita which will have much bigger production values.
The only way to get this big games is to download them mobile games tend to be 500mb to 1gb vs Ps Vita game size 8gb and much higher.

• 2011-12-04 14:18
  • mEkg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-04 08:54 from PUBr - click to readApple number one in customer satisfaction

• 2011-12-04 14:14