Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Excellent phone good camera. Night mode is good but could be better. It does have faster face I'd than my iPhone x but I cannot find any difference in the screens at all. Battery life is not what I thought it would be. There is no way that my iPhone 11 pro would last 4 hours longer than my iPhone x. Overall this is definitely a good upgrade over the x but I would not like to say it would be a huge leap over the xs.

• no nAME 123

ImranMansoor, 18 Sep 2019even Apple website they have not mentioned about the RAM ma... moreall models have 4gb ram

Got the phone today and the design looks very good in real life and the new cameras are stunning.

Pros: Samsung amoled
A13 Chip
3 new cameras

Cons: Expensive
Overated
Making old features feel like new
IOS

So sad I will be in work and not be able to go and pick one up straight away....
But so happy I have my wife waiting in for it to be delivered. Good job I pre-ordered......

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019No bezel and no notch, those are the demands from low end u... morewtf are you talking about? there are other phones with notchless full screen design and so many features. also i wrote i will pay more if it had full screen front side and good back side design, you must have dyslexia to make this comment. i don't have problem with money.

I really wanted to buy the iphone of this year but it just does not have standard features of other flagship phones (full screen, real fast charge, being lighter in weight etc).

anandreau, 16 Sep 2019imo there is no need for bezels design wise. All of the fut... moreNo bezel and no notch, those are the demands from low end users the last few years. Its the classical symptoms of someone who love to read and dream but never get to own those things, its a utopia for them, and thats how spec dreamers came to be. You probably made a list of what specs you dream of, both in smartphone and GF.

• DESYGNER

Guys guys come on...if you guys love 3 lens camera try this iphone 11 pro and its only 128 gb 999$! Go for it if you're rich 😂😂

• alli

GB, 17 Sep 2019Iphone 11 pro has 6GB Ram?Dont think So

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Not everyone has $1000 to spend each year. In my home you a... moreDont ignore the apple advantage when selling last years model, sells fast at good prices, total cost of ownership is low. Just look at what last years one+ Sells for, its a bigger loss than iphone xr.
And 5G is irrelevant for now. Its no problem to stay with LTE for another 2 years, the rollout of 5G will be slow for at least 24-30 months.

• ImranMansoor

GB, 17 Sep 2019Iphone 11 pro has 6GB Ram?even Apple website they have not mentioned about the RAM management
iphone 11 series comes with 4GB or Pro versions will have 6GB RAM ?

Last couple of weeks before under GSMArena they have written 6GB RAM for iPhone 11 PRO and PRO MAX
Recently now they have changed to 4GB RAM

What is the truth ?

• GB

Iphone 11 pro has 6GB Ram?

ProMaster96, 16 Sep 2019I used 6s, 8 in the past and was gonna get Xs but finally w... moreAgain... don't buy the specs... buy the product...

I was a Xiaomi and OnePlus fan... now I use a pixel... low specs but a great product...
Now everything is working as expected... I pay a double price... but is worth it... btw I use a phone like my assistant(agenda, photo, messaging, music)... only phone basic things...

• asif

only 11 model is like iphone xr with upgraded chip.... thickness from 7.7mm to 8.1mm!! reduce to 7.5 waiting for next year

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019"I Strongly recommend waiting for 2020 for iPhone 12, on 1s... moreNot everyone has $1000 to spend each year. In my home you are lucky if you can afford a $400 phone every 2 years.

dashingtahir4u, 16 Sep 2019I Strongly recommend waiting for 2020 for iPhone 12, on 1st... more"I Strongly recommend waiting for 2020 for iPhone 12, on 1st place is not 5g so waiting for one more year would be fruitful, and adding furthermore we would see many new futures coming in iPhone 12"

Or you can just buy this awesome phone this year and upgrade to iPhone 12 next year if you want?

I think it's very silly to say to people that you shouldn't buy this year model and wait next year. Lot of things can happen in one year. Waiting for something for a year if you can do it now is just so silly.

Love it in Midnight Green

• rasyl

anandreau, 16 Sep 2019imo there is no need for bezels design wise. All of the fut... moreDont know how is Iphone 11 outdated, you probably never tried it in real life..

Delic, 14 Sep 2019”Chinese and Samsung phones have slim bezels which look sex... moreimo there is no need for bezels design wise. All of the future phones should be bezel-less.
iphone 11 design looks ancient, outdated, useless, terrible, disgusting to me. If it was notch-less with full screen on the front, and have a good back design; I would pay a few hundreds more for iphone 11 pro max.

But it is not good as a 2019 flagship phone as it is now.

Jimmy, 15 Sep 2019Should I upgrade to iphone 11 or iphone XR coming from iphone 7?Go for the 11 because its new , but want save bit money , go for xr ... a12 only years old so can stand for another 3 4 years, battery quite good , camera also good, only dont have wide, the sound also good ...

If u dont mind, the phone a lil bit thick and heavy , because u came from 7 ... u can feel it