Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

• asif

only 11 model is like iphone xr with upgraded chip.... thickness from 7.7mm to 8.1mm!! reduce to 7.5 waiting for next year

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019"I Strongly recommend waiting for 2020 for iPhone 12, on 1st pla... moreNot everyone has $1000 to spend each year. In my home you are lucky if you can afford a $400 phone every 2 years.

dashingtahir4u, 16 Sep 2019I Strongly recommend waiting for 2020 for iPhone 12, on 1st plac... more"I Strongly recommend waiting for 2020 for iPhone 12, on 1st place is not 5g so waiting for one more year would be fruitful, and adding furthermore we would see many new futures coming in iPhone 12"

Or you can just buy this awesome phone this year and upgrade to iPhone 12 next year if you want?

I think it's very silly to say to people that you shouldn't buy this year model and wait next year. Lot of things can happen in one year. Waiting for something for a year if you can do it now is just so silly.

Love it in Midnight Green

• rasyl

anandreau, 16 Sep 2019imo there is no need for bezels design wise. All of the future p... moreDont know how is Iphone 11 outdated, you probably never tried it in real life..

Delic, 14 Sep 2019¬ĒChinese and Samsung phones have slim bezels which look sexy. ¬... moreimo there is no need for bezels design wise. All of the future phones should be bezel-less.
iphone 11 design looks ancient, outdated, useless, terrible, disgusting to me. If it was notch-less with full screen on the front, and have a good back design; I would pay a few hundreds more for iphone 11 pro max.

But it is not good as a 2019 flagship phone as it is now.

Jimmy, 15 Sep 2019Should I upgrade to iphone 11 or iphone XR coming from iphone 7?Go for the 11 because its new , but want save bit money , go for xr ... a12 only years old so can stand for another 3 4 years, battery quite good , camera also good, only dont have wide, the sound also good ...

If u dont mind, the phone a lil bit thick and heavy , because u came from 7 ... u can feel it

The Only Advantage in iPhone 11pro is some special camera features and not to forget 800 Nits which is Pretty Awesome for HDR

Dolanescu, 16 Sep 2019You don't have an iPhone or any good phone if you are talking ab... moreI used 6s, 8 in the past and was gonna get Xs but finally woke up. Now currently using One plus 7 pro. Apple is much more like Intel, if you follow desktop segment surely know Intel had been dominated for almost decade with no major improvement barely 10-15% per gen, and stick to 4 cores for years! until AMD Ryzen snipe their head off.
I don't do cars so I don't know what you're comparing. Apple is greedy AF, in this 2019 when majority put 8-12/256 in their flagship, Apple stick to 4/64, at least should have put 6/128, with $1k price tag that should be reasonable for me. I get it "don't compare IOS to Android" but people should get what they're paying for.

[deleted post]Imagine not buying one but wishing you could and instead hanging around on the iPhone 11 pro comment section of gsmarena to troll because you really want one.

ProMaster96, 15 Sep 2019No, he is right. No doubt a13 is the fastest mobile chip on the ... moreYou don't have an iPhone or any good phone if you are talking about specs only...

Honda TypeR 2.0, 4 seats... is better on Nurburgring than Audi R8 4,2L full specs...
So... go ahead and buy specs, not an overall a good phone...

From my point of view, this is the first success of the iPhone... good battery, nice ip68 quality... But I will never pay this price :D

I was soooo excited about the 90hz display ,this would b the perfect gaming phone

• me thought

Bring along your camera that can also make and receive calls. That's how to think about "phones" nowadays. That's the iPhone. Others must follow along or perish!

You should probably change the ram to 6gb, since carrier sites like tmobile and vodafone UK have it up on their own websites

• Samsung hater

Leo, 12 Sep 2019Really?! I don¬ít have a favorite company and i am not a ¬ďfan b... moreThat's a very good decision and of course the XS has a much beautiful design!

Very EXPENSIVE for almost Nothing !!!! Apple is SIMPLY playing MIND GAME with Apple Fans ...I think is not a Good Practice to Stay Ahead a Brand Ambassador

• Hater of Samsung

User, 13 Sep 2019Galaxy S9 had 3000mAH battery.Who cares if S9 Has 3000 Mah battery

• Shahrior.

Vone, 14 Sep 2019I've grew up on windows machines. Made the switch to mac so for... moreIphone 11 pro. Its it 6 GB Ram or 4 GB? But gsmarens said iphone 11 pro has 4 GB Ram..

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2019It is the fastest smartphone ever. Think about reality insted of... moreNo, he is right. No doubt a13 is the fastest mobile chip on the planet but 4/64 for $1k phone is a big joke and definitely a rip off especially in 2019 flagship range. When people gonna realize this?! At least Apple should make 128gb as the base, considering all of that 4k features.

• aint no sunshine

And why the F 1150 euro??