Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

JdRDMS, 22 Sep 2019What's so bad about iOS, I like it? Unless you're one of those A... moreIOS has no freedom, Android is king. I am not an apple hater
If you use common sense you will figure out apple makes old tech feel new and charges a premium for it. Heres a quote "Apple sells you a problem and makes you pay for the solution"

Nemo, 22 Sep 2019Its better to using a google pixel 3xlBack in 2018....

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Pros: Samsung amoled A13 Chip 3 new cameras Cons: Expensive... moreWhat's so bad about iOS, I like it? Unless you're one of those Apple haters that this comment section has been flooded with, then I understand where you're coming from.

Yea I mean it's a new iphone with the same specs as the 10 and yet the Samsung galaxy S10+ has way better specs

Snowpiercer, 21 Sep 2019solution: buy cheap Android Yeah! Android is wallet friendly, innovative and low cost to fix if ever broken.

Nothing new here moving on.

• leno

I don't like it

• Nemo

Its better to using a google pixel 3xl

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Excellent phone good camera. Night mode is good but could be bet... moreGot Xs, 11 Pro on the way.
Dont expect 4 hours more screen-on time, noone said you would get that, 4 hours more is a best case scenario with varied usage. Build realistic expectations through understanding what youre reading.

Camera in daylight is amazing and the skin tone is the best I've seen. Impressed with the cameras.

• vertex

Snowpiercer, 21 Sep 2019solution: buy cheap Android The Android is cheap for a reason.

solution: buy cheap Android

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Pros: Samsung amoled A13 Chip 3 new cameras Cons: Expensive... morenew cameras, but can't do 8K30 video

Why this phone still using lightning connector?

• The tribe

U will get what u pay 4

Excellent phone good camera. Night mode is good but could be better. It does have faster face I'd than my iPhone x but I cannot find any difference in the screens at all. Battery life is not what I thought it would be. There is no way that my iPhone 11 pro would last 4 hours longer than my iPhone x. Overall this is definitely a good upgrade over the x but I would not like to say it would be a huge leap over the xs.

• no nAME 123

ImranMansoor, 18 Sep 2019even Apple website they have not mentioned about the RAM managem... moreall models have 4gb ram

Got the phone today and the design looks very good in real life and the new cameras are stunning.

Pros: Samsung amoled
A13 Chip
3 new cameras

Cons: Expensive
Overated
Making old features feel like new
IOS

So sad I will be in work and not be able to go and pick one up straight away....
But so happy I have my wife waiting in for it to be delivered. Good job I pre-ordered......