Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Snowpiercer, 21 Sep 2019solution: buy cheap Android Yeah! Android is wallet friendly, innovative and low cost to fix if ever broken.

Nothing new here moving on.

• leno

I don't like it

• Nemo

Its better to using a google pixel 3xl

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Excellent phone good camera. Night mode is good but could be bet... moreGot Xs, 11 Pro on the way.
Dont expect 4 hours more screen-on time, noone said you would get that, 4 hours more is a best case scenario with varied usage. Build realistic expectations through understanding what youre reading.

Camera in daylight is amazing and the skin tone is the best I've seen. Impressed with the cameras.

• vertex

Snowpiercer, 21 Sep 2019solution: buy cheap Android The Android is cheap for a reason.

solution: buy cheap Android

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Pros: Samsung amoled A13 Chip 3 new cameras Cons: Expensive... morenew cameras, but can't do 8K30 video

Why this phone still using lightning connector?

• The tribe

U will get what u pay 4

Excellent phone good camera. Night mode is good but could be better. It does have faster face I'd than my iPhone x but I cannot find any difference in the screens at all. Battery life is not what I thought it would be. There is no way that my iPhone 11 pro would last 4 hours longer than my iPhone x. Overall this is definitely a good upgrade over the x but I would not like to say it would be a huge leap over the xs.

• no nAME 123

ImranMansoor, 18 Sep 2019even Apple website they have not mentioned about the RAM managem... moreall models have 4gb ram

Got the phone today and the design looks very good in real life and the new cameras are stunning.

Pros: Samsung amoled
A13 Chip
3 new cameras

Cons: Expensive
Overated
Making old features feel like new
IOS

So sad I will be in work and not be able to go and pick one up straight away....
But so happy I have my wife waiting in for it to be delivered. Good job I pre-ordered......

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019No bezel and no notch, those are the demands from low end users ... morewtf are you talking about? there are other phones with notchless full screen design and so many features. also i wrote i will pay more if it had full screen front side and good back side design, you must have dyslexia to make this comment. i don't have problem with money.

I really wanted to buy the iphone of this year but it just does not have standard features of other flagship phones (full screen, real fast charge, being lighter in weight etc).

anandreau, 16 Sep 2019imo there is no need for bezels design wise. All of the future p... moreNo bezel and no notch, those are the demands from low end users the last few years. Its the classical symptoms of someone who love to read and dream but never get to own those things, its a utopia for them, and thats how spec dreamers came to be. You probably made a list of what specs you dream of, both in smartphone and GF.

• DESYGNER

Guys guys come on...if you guys love 3 lens camera try this iphone 11 pro and its only 128 gb 999$! Go for it if you're rich 😂😂

• alli