Apple iPhone 12

Apple iPhone 12

Liam, 24 Jul 2021Why does my phone heat up? Can someone please help?My iPhone 12 doesn't heat up that much even if I'm playing games for hours, like mobile legends and LOL. Basic games but I'm playing it for hours. 2 - 3 hours straight or even more sometimes.

knickers, 29 Jul 2021But then the price of iphone 13 will be large as it will be... morePricing on the 13 range will remain the same as the IPhone 12 Range!

Those rumors are a hoax

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2021After a year or two!? You'll feel nothing actually Y... moreBut then the price of iphone 13 will be large as it will be newly launched then.
I don't want to spend huge amout, don't mind if I am using devices delayed by 1-2 years ( non latest)

thanks

Dilz, 27 Jul 2021Guys what do you recommend 11 pro max or 12?go for the 11 pro max if you want a phone with better battery life, a matte back, a more premium build, triple cameras and a larger display. go for the 12 if you want a smaller phone with flat edges and an A14 bionic chipset

Nick, 25 Jul 2021I recently bought s20 Fe 5g, and not very much impressed wi... moreAfter a year or two!? You'll feel nothing actually
Your shift after this long time should be something else and a little modern like iPhone 13 for example

Dilz, 27 Jul 2021Guys what do you recommend 11 pro max or 12?12 pro max is better, but the biggest change on the 13 pro and pro max was the refresh rate that was up to 120hz, by default, which could scale down to 60hz or 1hz to save battery life because of a new Display technology so called LTPO!

• Dilz

Guys what do you recommend 11 pro max or 12?

• Nick

I recently bought s20 Fe 5g, and not very much impressed with it. i want to shift to iPhone 12 in a year or two. How much can i expect the price ( inr) to drop to by then?

Thanks

• Necro

Anyone affected with pegasus? What u guys say the MVT tool by amnesty is reliable or is it itself a way that u urself will provide for hacking ur phone?? Because the process mentioned on various websites itself seems fishy!!!

How usable is this with one hand compared to the 4.7 inch iPhones?

Dilz, 24 Jul 2021Hey guys i need to know how many hours can be use iphone 12... morealmost a day!!!

• Liam

Why does my phone heat up? Can someone please help?

• Dilz

Hey guys i need to know how many hours can be use iphone 12 if brightness set to very low and heavy using social media all the day.

• Helper

Hsb1, 19 Jul 2021Android user for long time. wanted to change to ios. just o... moreNo you can’t because iphone don’t let you access the files you need jailbreak which is hard and takes long time

Umair, 19 Jul 2021I had the similar issue today and saw for the first time an... moreYeah, and they need to fix these flaws as we all hoping for the iPhone 13 to have a smaller notch, 120hz LTPO Display, decent cameras, portrait video, etc. But the biggest upgrade from the 12 Pro Max was the battery increase that could practically last you through a day, which is a welcoming move for some people!

• Umair

Surajit, 07 Jul 2021I have been using this phone for almost 8 months. Everythin... moreI had the similar issue today and saw for the first time an iPhone heating up and that too an iPhone 12. But I immediately caught the culprit and that was amazon app. Since yesterday night it was stuttering while scrolling in Today’s Deals but today when i used it a little longer despite stuttering issue the phone started heating like anything. I immediately switched off the phone after uninstalling Amazon app. After sometime restarted and the phone became normal then just before writing this comment I reinstalled Amazon app and now there is no stuttering issue and hopefully mobile will not as well

Android user for long time. wanted to change to ios. just one thing to ask, in ios, is there facility to hide particular media folder from gallery? like in android by creating file .nomedia we can hide media from that folder to show in gallery.

• Saman

The battery capacity is good. Superb camera. Running speed is good. Past experience in android phones are bad.

• Madk

I got mine 2weeks ago.
It’s gorgeous
Battery is ok
Camera is impressive And I’m impressed
For me there is nothing to worry about this phone.

Winsome, 14 Jul 2021Battery duration is dependent on usage therefore you cannot... moreI own this phone and I know it