Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• Steve Jobs loony bro

To all you loonies out there, thinking that Iphone is the Best or Greatest thing ever...
How rediculous can you all be with a piece of technology that doesn't do what half the or even all phones these days...
Iphone this and Iphone that.. obviously Iphone people have NO lives, next you will be saying that the calculator is the most sofisticate technology to equate numbers.
In other words, you only like Iphone because its Apple!

• Aquarius

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2009Don't send dodgy messages then, lol, kidding. I actually had ... moreApple knows very well what this set lacks, very very well. They simply assumed people were gonna sign that push mail up they've got (by paying of course).

iphone , 01 Jan 2009im thinking about getting an iphone 3g, my gf has one and they d... moreDon't send dodgy messages then, lol, kidding.

I actually had a girl come into the shop where I work and we were talking about the iPhone and she said that was her only issue with it.

Now, I've been following this thread from the beginning and I just realised, whats the point of all these complaints? Why not go over to the Apple website and provide some feedback to them and hopefully it will reflect in their next update.
Seriously, if everyone who complained about no SMS forwarding and no MMS on here complained to Apple, they might just put it in.
Sure the iPhone isn't perfect, but its way more worth your while contributing to make it better than dissing it here where, we frankly don't care.

Anonymous

• phonebuys

what is price for it.?

kim, 01 Jan 2009since everyone also like to have Iphone with u own.. but i telli... moreThere must be something wrong with you if buy a phone, without checking what it can do beforehand.

I recommend you get a Samsung i8510, the best Symbian phone currently available.

• iphone

im thinking about getting an iphone 3g, my gf has one and they do look very good, obviously it does have a few features missing, but overall a very fun phone to have from what ive seen of it,

My question is, when u get a txt message, can u stop it from displaying on the main screen of the phone, its just that on my gf's phone her sms come up on the main screen even though she has a lock on her phone, i just dont think its very private incase u leave your phone on the side and someone could read your message!

• bitesms

Bernard Lim, 29 Dec 2008Anyone knows where can i download IPhone application for sms for... morenajdeš ga na cydii... (jaibreak potreben)

• kim

since everyone also like to have Iphone with u own.. but i telling u .. is sux!! i bought this phone after 1month, i go selling off... why?
Non Bluetooth, MMS, Forwarding MSG !
2MP ? what's phone ?

• Kim

Who using Iphone . since everyone also like to use iphone.. but i can tell u all . iphone is really sux.. i bought after 1month i go selling off ~
Non Bluetooth, MMS, Forwarding MSG.
2MP Only..
Wat a phone ?

• Aquarius

In my opinion, the iPhone is a console with a phone rather than a proper phone. It's the ideal phone for those who want a multimedia experience as well as a good organiser. People looking for a cameraphone, like me, really want a videocamera with a phone to have in our pockets, and definitely won't get this set.

• firas

for fwding msgs.. download this software, "wetool"

• Pepsi

Kyubii, 31 Dec 2008You can download a whole bunch of apps from your nokia phone XD ... moreIts getting GHETTO in here

If you love Nokia so much why don't you make love to your damn phone?

Thats right, you probably do.

Go back to the damn Nokia section and stay there

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2009i turned it off too, it just annoys me, the ipod click has alway... moreiPhone is the master of stealth, on other phone's even on silent you can still hear the keys clicking or a stylus scratching.

Soft touches on glass are almost silent, you have to put your ear right up next to where you are typing to even hear anything..

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2009I turned that noise off, on all my phone's I do that... ...I ... morei turned it off too, it just annoys me, the ipod click has always bugged the heck out of me way back since the originals

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2009the iphone clicks when you are typing to signify your pressing a... moreI turned that noise off, on all my phone's I do that...

...I don't want my wife to hear me typing messages to my girlfriend ;-)

Happy New Year, 31 Dec 2008Happy New Year everyone! Here are some pictures I took with m... moreyes indeed sydney does rock, i got to watch the fireworks from my apartment this year then again in HD on my tv haha i found them a little lack luster this year though :( a little off topic for ya but hey

Kyubii, 31 Dec 2008If you knew how to read 5800Xm has tactile feed back that means ... morethe iphone clicks when you are typing to signify your pressing a key or icon, this still does provide any use for blind typing just like a vibration wouldnt.