Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Jobs i-phlaw4d it

Guess all the real i phone owners wouldn't even be here
really,
hiding in Mac rumors finding out where they can buy the 5 bar stickers to feel happy.

www.apple-sticker-fix.com/5_bar_labels.packx5.hd­ml

• Clerence at 3 hutchi

Hey Guys,
There is no problem with the netw on the h/s, its just dat there are certain batches that has the problem, Guys out there trust me this is da best phone money can buy.. I sold more dan 1000 h/s in one week alone.. n der is no problem..

Dante, 05 Jul 2010ok its pretty sad that the reception drops off once you hold the... moreIn tests it iPhone 4 connectivity in general, performs better than the iPhone 3GS (Source Anandtech). There is a problem to be sure, but its not affecting all 1.7m iPhones sold, so no need to get panties in a fix. Instead of a bumper case, they offered full refund or new iPhone 4 as a replacement. What could be better than that?

Even Nexus One had almost eerily similar problems in the beginning. Remember this anyone? Hardly hear anyone talking about it now.

Maybe I should post this every time someone brings up the signal issue.

• Dante

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2010No one is moaning about the iphone except for a few kids who pos... moreok its pretty sad that the reception drops off once you hold the iPhone 4 and the only way to fix it is to get a rubber casing and apple is not giving this out for free. Instead of fixing the problem, they want us to pay for more. You think they would test the phone before they release it. I think its a marketing ploy to pay for more rubber casings.

jackal, 05 Jul 2010I'm an apple fan an surely you are, but believe me I've got one ... moreI don't believe you.

I am an Android fan and surely you are, but believe me I got every single Android model and had problems with it being slow, my hair becoming greasy, and my neighbours wouldn't stop fighting etc. It is sometimes hard to agree about so many faults, if one is so passionate about something!

But believe me Android phones are flawed disastrously! And "Google" knows this! Why do screen protectors exist? They are misleading all their loyal customers!

Sad really!

*Hope you get the point of my reply, I am not against Android phones, that is just an example. My point is, anyone can come here, claim to be an Apple fan, and then proceed to bash it. What I don't understand is why?

"I'm an apple fan an surely you are, but believe me I've got one and seen and had the problems with signal. It is sometimes hard to agree about a fault if one is so passionate about something!
But believe me this iPhone is flawed disastrously! And "Apple" knows this! Why would they have designed the bumper cover?
They were misleading all their loyal customers!
Sad really!"

• Troy

Iphone4 is the best phone out there, Again to all you haters out there Your comments don't count.

Iphone 4 i'm loving it, works a treat for me and its a masterpiece.

Check your gadgets managines for example stuff and T3 the guys on there know what there talking about and check the ratings.

Iphone4 can't be beaten.

All other h/sets out there still need to beat the Iphone 3ds before even trying to challenge the iphone 4 so maybe in a few years there be a phone out there that can beat the 3gs.

By then the iphone 7 will be out and again there be no h/set out there that can beat the Iphone4.

• jackal

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2010Spot on. "No one is moaning about the iphone except for ... moreI'm an apple fan an surely you are, but believe me I've got one and seen and had the problems with signal. It is sometimes hard to agree about a fault if one is so passionate about something!
They were misleading all their loyal customers!
Sad really!

• Eni

very grand

for all those of you who have some sort of problem with the 4g..... i dare you to challenge me with a phone that does not have a longer list of problems or defects...luckily i work in the trade.... i can tell you the issues with any phone on the market in the uk. yeah the 4g is not perfect, but by far always comes top in any aspect and i own a 6300. i am not an iphone lover

"No one is moaning about the iphone except for a few kids who post on this forum. I find that anyone who keeps crying about the signal issue probably doesnt have the iphone. However if someone is complaining that they are having proximity sensor issue that tells me they probably have the iPhone 4. Because that is the only real issue with the unit."

QD, 05 Jul 2010Even though the iPhone is not the best phone out there. But the ... moreof course highest resales bec. the price tag the time you bought the is fon is the highest among all compitetion

• QD

Even though the iPhone is not the best phone out there. But the reason I like the iPhone is its great support. For 3 years since the first iPhone Apple has done this that I have not seen any other phone company does.
1- Firmware support and upgrade for all iPhone Generation. Each upgrade breathes new life to the iPhone.
2- Thousand of Applications available in one organize and easy to find places and the price is perfect.
3- New iPhone firmware support old applications.
If other brand phone company can follow with their firmware and software support like that, I might consider jumping ship. Just to let everyone know from the time a phone from the other company release within one year you will know longer have firmware support. And you have to end up buying a new phone because your browser or some application is out of date. Right now my 2 years old iPhone 3g is still running all the new applications with blazing speed that available on Apple Apps Store. And the best thing about the iPhone is its resale value among highest of all phones.

And for those nokia trolls lurking in here complaining of the iphone's glass casing.  Before you mock iphone's display, you may want to look at this n900 scratch test on youtube.  Enjoy.

seriously, iphone4 sucks bigtime, its the truth but i guess alot of u iphone lovers cant handle the truth so..

• Grover

I use Good Reader for USB transfer on my Itouch.
It really works well. USB Transfer is not really a huge issue. As they say, there is an app for that.

• Aitoami

If you talk about connectivity Wave is way better than iPhone 4..
Because it has,

Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, iPhone dont have any care slot. Greedy apple charges 100$ for 32GB more internal space.

GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps

EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps

3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n the fastest and can use it as a WiFi router. IPhone can't.

Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP, can transfer file, music and video. Looser IPhone cant..

USB, microUSB v2.0, you can charge Wave and support mass storage, no hell-itunes required. But iPhone i-hell is must.

At least Wave doesn't have any sord of reception issue, connectivity is superb, no drop calls, very very loud and clear in call volume and headphone volume. Wave is better than iPhone in every respect..

• Aitoami

[deleted post]Wave's WiFi is the best.
Wave has..Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
It is the fastest..

• CAT

samsung wave is the best

• Aitoami

Gsmarena we want to know how many iPhone's were returned in 10 days..

• luke

when the iphone can have mario running across my wall paper i will buy one........ so i guess thats never lol GO ANDROID