Apple iPhone 6s

Apple iPhone 6s

• shine ရ&am

it's very good :)

• Lu

Hi, I'm thinking of buying an iPhone in 2018. It will be my first iPhone and I don't know which one I should go for.

iPhone 6s 128GB or iPhone 7 32GB?

Both have the same price in my country. Honestly, I'm a bit worried about the storage as I'm used to using external storage on Android.

I'm not sure whether I'm a hoarder. I mainly use my phone for social medias, music and video streaming. I only take photos when I go out (only a for a few times in a month) and usually, I'll take a lot photos and then move them to my laptop.

Also, would it be worthy to buy iPhone 6s in 2018?

• George

Wale3d, 30 Nov 2017Yes i have iPhone 6s Plus 32 gigs :)Great mate:)))
To be honest I’ve regretted not buying the Plus version but it was my first iPhone and didn’t know how would it be after 25 years Nokia user. But 2 years now I have no complaints.

• tylr.v

What's the average screen-on-time on this? Thanks in advance...

Wale3d, 28 Nov 2017should i upgrade to iPhone 8 plus or Note 8, as i already own iP... moreUpgrade only if you REALLY NEED wireless charging. :)

• LG Fan

Dumelang Kaofela, 28 Nov 2017Just had got myself a new Iphone 6s and coming from Samsung's J3... moreDownload the GBoard app in the App Store.

• Wale3d

George, 29 Nov 2017If you don’t have iPhone 6s Plus 16 GB then I believe you can s... moreYes i have iPhone 6s Plus 32 gigs :)

• AnonD-719390

Hi,
I am not sure if I should buy the iphone 6s or the Samsung Galaxy S7....

• AnonD-719390

AnonD-716934, 19 Nov 2017Hello. I dont know if I should buy iphone 6s 32 gb or samsung ga... moreBuy the iphone 6s because software is far better than android...and the phone is unique a5 is crap

• George

Wale3d, 28 Nov 2017should i upgrade to iPhone 8 plus or Note 8, as i already own iP... moreIf you don’t have iPhone 6s Plus 16 GB then I believe you can stick another year with your device. If not then I would suggest iPhone 8 Plus. However he note series is the only android device i always liked but note8 this year it’s not the case (respect 8plus obviously).

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2017What should i get as my daily driver in 2018? S7 edge or iPhone ... moreU just cant compare any android device up to the galaxy s8 with the 6s. I personally prefer 6s even better than an iphone 7. Gorgeous camera, smooth performance, feels great in the hand, headphone jack not like new generation iphones.. its faster than the samsung galaxy s8 even when it comes up to booting the device. On ios 10.0.3 or 11.1.1. It lags and has some issues on ios 11.1

• Dumelang Kaofela

Just had got myself a new Iphone 6s and coming from Samsung's J3, I can say you wont be disappointed with 6s (Had Iphone 5 previously) and I also have an 8 as well so I would say these things are the same of course tech wise i8 should be advanced.

I would say the drawback is the keyboard, kills my vibe you feel me? One particular feature/aspect of it. With Samsung when the keyboard comes up, you got the alphabets part as well as the numbers part all on one screen but with Apples, after the keyboard comes up you still have to choose an option that brings up the numbers part. Like really what a nuisance. If anyone can propose a good alternative keyboard (ios app) I would be grateful.

Buy these Apple bad boys if you can, you aint gonna regret.

• Wale3d

should i upgrade to iPhone 8 plus or Note 8, as i already own iPhone 6s plus. Please advise

What should i get as my daily driver in 2018? S7 edge or iPhone 6S? and Why? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Tom, 20 Nov 2017iPhone or a Galaxy S7 The A5 is a mid range deviceI just spotted a smart and reasonable person.

Iphone owner , 23 Nov 2017Hi guys I want to upgrade my phone to iphone 6s or iphone 7 ,... moreThe difference between 6s and 7 is not night & day. The 7 is an overall optimized and advanced 6s, but there is no need to go to 7 instead of 6s (like there is from 6 to 6s, because that's a major upgrade). If you say storage is important to you, you can go with the 6s.

• George

Iphone owner , 23 Nov 2017Hi guys I want to upgrade my phone to iphone 6s or iphone 7 ,... moreI recommend iPhone 7. It’s hardware obviously is updated respect 6s ( camera stereo speakers chipset etc...). Also 32 gb in my opinion are ok but it’s subjective. Keep in mind also that if you load a huge amount of data you must have also a powerful chipset to support them. More data more cargo it means more energy needed to handle it. Also a friend of mine who had iPhone 6 64 gb and switched to 7 32gb had no complaints about it (heavy gamer).

• diaa

Wasi, 23 Nov 2017I think iPhone 6s is a very good phone bcoz this is simple &... moreyea it is :)

kri, 31 Oct 2017excellent !!Excellent

• Iphone owner

Hi guys
I want to upgrade my phone to iphone 6s or iphone 7 , I found that iphone 7 32 gigabyte is almost the same price of the iPhone 6s 128 gigabyte version. .
So I want to know if the iphone 7 better than Iphone 6s that much .. cause the storage is very important to me especially for phone that expensive and not supporting memory cards ...
So what you think is it worth it to buy iphone 7 ?? Or going to iphone 6s 128 gigabyte with big confidence. ..
Thanks