Apple iPhone SE (2022)

Apple iPhone SE (2022)

• TS8
  • 07 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2023You may use it even longer than the X before because it won... moreI agree. The only thing I miss is the double tap to wake up feature.

• TS8
    • 07 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2023Did you replaced iphone x battery in between ?? No. I could have used the X for another couple of years. I just exchanged it with the SE. SE is good, minimalistic . Everything I want in my phone. The best thing is it has a fingerprint scanner. The only thing I miss is the double tap to wake up the screen feature.

• 02 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2023That's a lie. I'm sure that you don't own SE... moreI think you are talking about SE 2 , with SE3 you can get easily at least 5/5.30hr (6hr is my assumption draining last 20%) backup from 100-20 .... if not doing heavy task ..... normal,texting,social media browsing and YT it can easily last up to 5.30hr at least .... idk why you are getting 4hr SOT ..... although i still haven't updated to latest ios and my BH is currently 99%

• 01 Apr 2023

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2023That's a lie. I'm sure that you don't own SE... moreWhat 15% what are you talking?

• 6uX
          • 01 Apr 2023

Se3, 13 Mar 2023Tbh I don't think its pathetic ,you cant expect 13 pro... moreThat's a lie. I'm sure that you don't own SE 2022. Real SOT is 4 hours maximum (from 100% to 15-15% battery charge) so don't spread misinformation.

• XRF
            • 28 Mar 2023

JGO, 25 Mar 2023Mine is coming today. I am changing my 5 year old iPhone X ... moreDid you replaced iphone x battery in between ??

• 27 Mar 2023

• 25 Mar 2023

JGO, 25 Mar 2023Mine is coming today. I am changing my 5 year old iPhone X ... moreYou may use it even longer than the X before because it won’t get a black spot as it is not OLED.

• J
                  • JGO
                  • bE@
                  • 25 Mar 2023

Se3, 24 Mar 2023Well Tbh i had iphone 7 before along with my Android phone ... moreMine is coming today. I am changing my 5 year old iPhone X to this one only because I dropped it on a tar road and it got a black spot on the top. I feel the spot is keep on spreading across. I did not want to spend a lot of money so went for SE3. I'm sure it won't disappoint me. I plan to use this for another 5 years at least.

• 24 Mar 2023

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2023How you liking the ecosystem vs Android?? What’s best featu... moreWell Tbh i had iphone 7 before along with my Android phone Poco F4 and i always loved how clean & Simple yet more intuitive ios is .... i mean android is better if you are a customization freak like using theme store,lots of 3rd party apps,root and install custom rom and so on ,,,,, bt im the type of user who really wants clean & simple ui with longer support & mostly I'm using social media,taking some photos here & there & maybe play some games like efootball,also I'm a student so I can't buy new phone every now and then and don't get much free time also , so the SE3 seemed a very neat option to me ! And it didn't disappoint me at all ..... again it's all about what type of user you are ! .... android is more independent but it is not like you can't find any apps that already in android play store bt not in appstore, or you can't download anything ,you can still do those stuffs bt not the same way as android .... also sharing with shareit to android has made things more easier for me !

• I
                      • Idk
                      • dZt
                      • 24 Mar 2023

5.7 inch display in an iPhone 11's body would sell like crazy for apple if they go that route in 2024

• 24 Mar 2023

Jemlim, 17 Mar 2023Nah its not. That's like 2017's size, but not 2023...SE4 might be worth waiting for .. looks 6.1

• 24 Mar 2023

Se3, 19 Mar 2023I have come from a 6.7" android yet not having issues ... moreHow you liking the ecosystem vs Android?? What’s best feature in IOS???. I do miss these sizes wish android made another A3 2017

• 24 Mar 2023

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2023You need to get new glasses. Not as an insult, but from exp... moreTrue ! Im surprised at how many elderly use it . But then they dont wan ipad either to big to carry for them

• 20 Mar 2023

Oneplus, 18 Mar 2023It's too small it has a good battery a good processor ... moreYou need to get new glasses. Not as an insult, but from experience that’s the real issue and it will make daily life easier too.

• 19 Mar 2023

Oneplus, 18 Mar 2023It's too small it has a good battery a good processor ... moreI have come from a 6.7" android yet not having issues because i love the smaller form factor

• 19 Mar 2023

• O
                                    • Oneplus
                                    • St$
                                    • 18 Mar 2023

It's too small it has a good battery a good processor everything okay but the size it hurts my eyes

• M
                                      • MiszS
                                      • LdA
                                      • 18 Mar 2023

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2023And apple has cheek to ask $700 haha!!! Ill give $150 for i... moreBro I'm an android user myself, but if you think that this is worth 150$ ur trippin, it has a last gen processor, thats better then most phones and a rlly good camera. Maybe it's designed to be small so people who want a smaller phone can buy it?

TOPGEAR20200, 13 Feb 2023You obviously can’t read 🥱 it’s just been explained and you... moreDamn bro 💀💀💀