Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

AnonD-279813, 23 Oct 2014ZenFone 5 supports up to 42 mbps 3G however in reality the speed... moreUr wrong both sims support 3G on asus zenfone 5 i am using on both sims

Tomazz ur wrong both sims on asus zenfone 5 can have 3G.i am using 3G on both sims.

• shanu

Joanna, 24 Oct 2014Why my zen5 very fast to heat.? No 5 minutes in face book can re... moreIts a commen problem......because of the intel processor.....

its wrking fine now...i retstarted nd waited fr some time
sry fr comment...feeling relieved...:)

• A.J.

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2014guys.. my zenfone 5 gets heated while using camara and playing g... moreYa...

can i get back to the older state??

After software update the battery can not be charged and the keypad is also not detected

• AnonD-191884

Abhishek, 23 Oct 2014get a screen protector and label it. as single touchscreen cann... moreBut the display is fine and working flawlessly....And I see the front glass being sold separately on e bay without digitizer. And with digitizer.Parents cant allow more than 2000.The crack spreads and affect 30% of my screen.I used it for 1hr yesterday.Simply I cant live without it.

• joy

Hi,while im using my zenfone 5 it suddenly shutdown and I can't turn it on anymore. What should I do, any suggestions please?

• Arvind

what is the ram of 8gb internal memory.

• Gopal

H. Ahmad, 22 Oct 2014I recently successfully upgraded my zenfone 5 to android kit Kat... moreIs the Kitkat update via OTA? I tried to update mine, but it says I have latest firmware 4.3. Thanks.

• cappy

nice and good looking phone................

• Satyendra kumar

omer , 23 Oct 2014guyzz i want to buy this phone can anyone tell me its ok to buy ... moreI want to buy asus zenfon 5 so plz you tell me about asus

• kc

My data connectivity wont work. At first its working and then the nxt the data connection wont appear above.

• Satyendra kumar

• Tazz

My asus zenfone 5 was working perfectly, but suddenly the back, home and recently soft touch is not working. Any suggestion what i can do to fix this?

AnonD-295960, 24 Oct 2014That is the only option, you need to take it to nearest service ... moreYou' right, no choice, but cant help feeling disappointed and helpless. Didn't even last a month. i've used htc, samsung, nokia fones before and all them lasted more than two years of abuse. Z5 lasted 3 weeks and its off to the service center.

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2014I just bought a zen5 last early this month. after three weeks th... moreThat is the only option, you need to take it to nearest service centre and get it repaired

I just bought a zen5 last early this month. after three weeks the speaker sounds, everything, are gone. I called the dealer suggesting to reset the fone which i did but did not help. They said they will have to pull out my fone for servicing with ASUS for a how long they dont know. What a crap. I'm so disappointed and should have bought another brand.

• asus

AnonD-279813, 21 Oct 2014It would be good if Asus did that, but there are 2 problems. ... moreI cant switch on my zenfone 5. It powers up and loads the entire time. Is there a solution to this