Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• Tazz

My asus zenfone 5 was working perfectly, but suddenly the back, home and recently soft touch is not working. Any suggestion what i can do to fix this?

AnonD-295960, 24 Oct 2014That is the only option, you need to take it to nearest ser... moreYou' right, no choice, but cant help feeling disappointed and helpless. Didn't even last a month. i've used htc, samsung, nokia fones before and all them lasted more than two years of abuse. Z5 lasted 3 weeks and its off to the service center.

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2014I just bought a zen5 last early this month. after three wee... moreThat is the only option, you need to take it to nearest service centre and get it repaired

I just bought a zen5 last early this month. after three weeks the speaker sounds, everything, are gone. I called the dealer suggesting to reset the fone which i did but did not help. They said they will have to pull out my fone for servicing with ASUS for a how long they dont know. What a crap. I'm so disappointed and should have bought another brand.

• asus

AnonD-279813, 21 Oct 2014It would be good if Asus did that, but there are 2 problems... moreI cant switch on my zenfone 5. It powers up and loads the entire time. Is there a solution to this

• baljeet

MUNEER, 23 Oct 2014is there the option to use otg cable to connect our pendriveyup OTG is supported In zenfone 5
i am using it from 1 month OTG is supported In Kitkat
not in jellybean

• zenfone sucks

I cant on my zenfone. It has battery and load up but it continues loading it wont take me to the homepage

Hi,
I see somebody mentioning about invoking Intel Deep sleep mechanism.I searched around in FB and other place,but couldn't get a complete answer.So any one of you can post it on how to kick in the deep sleep mechanism?(My understanding was this is something to be there by default rather than doing any special openrations)

After Kitkat update the display turns on automatically. Before the update I can turn off the display using the power button. But when I do now, the display turns on after a while. This happens when using mobile data. What advise do you have?

Before starting "wipe partition cache", do we have to swirch off the phone and then press volume up + power buttons

• Joanna

Why my zen5 very fast to heat.? No 5 minutes in face book can reach 45.5˚c already. Can you help me guys.. pls. Reply fast..

• vivek

MUNEER, 23 Oct 2014somebody pls answer video calling is avl // diff between ... morethese are operating systems from google

• Abhishek

AnonD-191884, 23 Oct 2014Here comes the sad news.Someone cursed my zenfone perhaps.I... moreget a screen protector and label it.
as single touchscreen cannot be replaced.
if you want to replace it then whole lcd+screen will be replaced that will be very expensive..l
my phone also has small crack on upper corner.but i had not replace but used a screen protector to cover it.

• AnonD-191884

Here comes the sad news.Someone cursed my zenfone perhaps.It's just running fine till today.I was shooting a Diwali live event 2hrs before and unfortunately small fire lobes from a flower pot cracker fell on my screen ..Screen got cracked at some places.It's only front glass.Everything works fine as before but now it doesn't look attractive and looks like an old cracked crap.These are minor shatters but very ugly to eyes..Help anyone..I am so depressed..I love my Zenny so much.😒

• bunty

how i see developer options in asus zenfone 5

• eznor

My zenfone 5 occupies more ram after updating to 4.4 kitkat thus making it more laggy as you open more apps. I want to rollback to 4.3 jb.

• panth patel

Is Camera is good ??

• madh

omer , 23 Oct 2014guyzz i want to buy this phone can anyone tell me its ok to... moreworst mobile to talk resound coming and toomuch heating please dont go for it

AnonD-308768, 23 Oct 2014By pressing volume up + power it is brings boot menu..droid... moreWhen you see the android belly up with no command written, press and hold volume down and while pressing it press and release volume up button. This will bring up a menu with 4 options and one is wipe cache partition.

• omer

guyzz i want to buy this phone can anyone tell me its ok to buy or not any problem in this phone plzzzzzz telll mee