Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

After Kitkat update the display turns on automatically. Before the update I can turn off the display using the power button. But when I do now, the display turns on after a while. This happens when using mobile data. What advise do you have?

Before starting "wipe partition cache", do we have to swirch off the phone and then press volume up + power buttons

• Joanna

Why my zen5 very fast to heat.? No 5 minutes in face book can reach 45.5˚c already. Can you help me guys.. pls. Reply fast..

• vivek

MUNEER, 23 Oct 2014somebody pls answer video calling is avl // diff between ... morethese are operating systems from google

• Abhishek

AnonD-191884, 23 Oct 2014Here comes the sad news.Someone cursed my zenfone perhaps.I... moreget a screen protector and label it.
as single touchscreen cannot be replaced.
if you want to replace it then whole lcd+screen will be replaced that will be very expensive..l
my phone also has small crack on upper corner.but i had not replace but used a screen protector to cover it.

• AnonD-191884

Here comes the sad news.Someone cursed my zenfone perhaps.It's just running fine till today.I was shooting a Diwali live event 2hrs before and unfortunately small fire lobes from a flower pot cracker fell on my screen ..Screen got cracked at some places.It's only front glass.Everything works fine as before but now it doesn't look attractive and looks like an old cracked crap.These are minor shatters but very ugly to eyes..Help anyone..I am so depressed..I love my Zenny so much.😒

• bunty

how i see developer options in asus zenfone 5

• eznor

My zenfone 5 occupies more ram after updating to 4.4 kitkat thus making it more laggy as you open more apps. I want to rollback to 4.3 jb.

• panth patel

Is Camera is good ??

• madh

omer , 23 Oct 2014guyzz i want to buy this phone can anyone tell me its ok to... moreworst mobile to talk resound coming and toomuch heating please dont go for it

AnonD-308768, 23 Oct 2014By pressing volume up + power it is brings boot menu..droid... moreWhen you see the android belly up with no command written, press and hold volume down and while pressing it press and release volume up button. This will bring up a menu with 4 options and one is wipe cache partition.

• omer

guyzz i want to buy this phone can anyone tell me its ok to buy or not any problem in this phone plzzzzzz telll mee

AnonD-230114, 23 Oct 2014Hi Tomazz, Could you please help me with the procedure t... morecould u please help me i have pluged fo charging but its nt taking charge still its showing connect yo charger.... plz reply me fast.......

guys.. my zenfone 5 gets heated while using camara and playing games.. is this happening with everybody..??

Hi Tomazz,

Could you please help me with the procedure to downgrade my Zenfone 5 from 1.18.40.10 to 1.18.40.09. I have JB installed and really facing a problem with the .10 version :(

• akshay

i dont no what exactly has happend fo my cell its just switched off and m nt able to open it battery was low i had put it fo charge but its nt taking charge only
please reply me ..

AnonD-279813, 23 Oct 2014What exactly have you done and what exactly happens when yo... moreBy pressing volume up + power it is brings boot menu..droid boot something like that and by clicking on recovery .. it vibrates and open up and it shows no command and one droid lying down .

I want to wipe cache ..as after updating the kitkat my phones battery drains fast.

And one more thing that after the updating kit Kat I got one more same update ..of kitkat

AnonD-303138, 23 Oct 2014Hey Tomazz - both Sims can be used for 3G. Change the setti... moreYou're right, just tested it.

Sometimes it's not good to trust the release notes too much...

AnonD-279813, 23 Oct 2014ZenFone 5 supports up to 42 mbps 3G however in reality the ... moreHey Tomazz - both Sims can be used for 3G. Change the settings and select which SIM to be used for 2G and other automatically changes to 3G. I 've used it. My 3G SIM for data is in 2nd slot.

• MUNEER

thanks for your reply
my 1st question was " is there any difference like meny style or extra option we upgrade to kit kat
and 2nd thing i met on person who purchased asus zenphone 5, he was saying 'using otg cable pendrive can't be connected. make it sure and reply me pls
to i want order from flipkart