Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

So, I have this phone for almost 3 years. I just drop it on the road today, and kind a bit late when I found it.
it's already torn, the gorilla glass is broken, i lost the back case.
but thankfully, it's still working just fine, the cameras, the flash light, the speakers, the mic,
i can still use them.
but typing is another story, because of the broken protection, my LCD isn't too damage and still functioning, just kinda hard to type few letters because of the damage.

• Uzf

even though theres a little bit battery problem i love it coz the screen is so smooth sensetive screens make me more satisfied

• naza_zg

my wife's fone z5 batteries had been changed twice already..we brought it to the shop we bought it and change the first battery..but the battery life still doesn't make us satisfied..so i ask one of my officemate who's been doing part time job repairing handphones..just got the fone a few minutes ago from him..my advice..STAY AWAY FROM ASUS PRODUCTS!!..VERY LOUSY!!..i'm not gonna buy asus fones anymore..a piece of scrap metal and a waste of time

• samin

very very worst and worst phone.charge cutter.i cant play even coc or cr for an hour.

• ganesh

Asus 1 no third class mobile....mothrboard big problem,heating problem,hanging problem..surely motherboard will get damage after 1 year..service is very bad ans costly after end of warranty period.

• R.s india

From day one...
I am using 2 and 1/2 years.
Touch working really good,u never got other phones like this 100%.
No hanging till now.
Battery use for 2 hrs traval only.worst.
SD card notification...Hurting.
Service...They don't know...They only selling...
Authorized service center only for their mother board...

I am strongly recommend...You can't get service..This mobiles (Asus)
Don't go for Asus..PL..
You will loose u r money, temper.

• Tomcliff87

Been using this phone for 2 1/2 years.. and it is a good phone .. it has its own pros and cons. beyond that it did perform well consistently.. until it was stolen by some one from me recently..

good mobile, about 1 years using this phone. 2GB RAM is amazing fast and smooth...

last 2 1/2 year i using this phone working good condition
camera quality is amazing
battery backup also good
i am still using zenfone 5 (10.3.2017)
Very good mobile

• Ali

Very bad cell phone. Hanging and battery problem. I will never buy Asus again

I using this model 2 years ago , only 1 word can say : LOUSY .

Lancan John, 03 Feb 2017Need your ssist to solve this problem....NO CAMERA FOUND ap... moreI experienced the same problem as yours. When i sent my phone to Asus shop, they said they'll send back to the factory to repair. But i think they just factory reset my phone. Maybe you should try

I am already system update for my Asus Zenfone 5 but there no say upgrade o Lolipop V5.0.2 . How I upgrade my Zenone 5?

• Lancan John

Need your ssist to solve this problem....NO CAMERA FOUND appears on my zenfone 5 phone..model# ASUS_TOOJ
Android version: 4.4.2
Serial # F4AZCY112847

AN, 10 Jan 2017We have the same problem. My mine is not functioning well e... moreYou can go to asus center service

Enix, 22 Dec 2016Just if you've already updated to Lollipop, there's no way ... moreI have zen5 with Lollipop and my zen5 is rooted..dont have to downgrade it because of root matter..

• Ravi SG.

today I observed that in the contact & whatsapp list the name of two person is displaying in a single name & in another case the initially saved name is changed to some other.
Anyone can suggest what is the issue & how to rectify.

• PCM

I've bought ASUS_T00J(A501CG),ASUS ZENFONE 5 on 23 November 2014 and still using it until today.Overall it have a good processor and never hang or freeze up so far.But the battery will not last very long if use heavy apps .And the speaker also died after almost 11 months I purchased,bought it at ASUS spare part shop and change it myself and it's working again(louder than the original).Love this phone from day 1.

• IT

AN, 10 Jan 2017We have the same problem. My mine is not functioning well e... moretry to remove the back cover and unscrewed the tornillo and then remove and replace a new one

AN, 10 Jan 2017Hi..how did you change your battery since it's non removabl... moreYes, you can.