BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

• osward mutaka

Very smart gadget.

the camera of the BB bold 9930 doesn't have face detection .. I have this mobile .. it's awesome

i want to purchase this phone> from wher eto buy

• osasu

is it true that SPRINT BLACKBERRY BOLD 9930 has no touch screen? just keyboard?

• Achu

how is the phone

• nkt

Rohit, 07 May 2013In some reviews it is mentioned that incase battery drains out c... moreit is not true, i have bold 9900

• Rohit

In some reviews it is mentioned that incase battery drains out completely, then the phone mechanism fails out completely and phone is not reusable then. Kindly confirm if this is so??

• RIM Marketiong

sparko, 02 May 2013I have a problem with my blackberry 9930,each time I want to che... moreYes. Unfortunately that's how our wireless service was originally proposed to be run.

• sparko

I have a problem with my blackberry 9930,each time I want to check my balance it will end up dailling thesame number as if I am makeing a call pls. Can someone help me out?

• tostech

i really love this phone

• princebikey

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2013the phone is good yes the battery is a problem a big onelike seriously is the battery that bad?......cant anything be done about it?

• princebikey

• xmen

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2013whats the difference btw bold9930 and bold9900....theuogh their ... more9930 is CDMA and GSM
9900 is GSM

ekobaba, 18 Mar 2013The phone is Good and I love it the specification is very okay b... morethe phone is good yes
the battery is a problem a big one

• ekoballs

can i use glo on verizon branded blackberry bold 5

whats the difference btw bold9930 and bold9900....theuogh their spec. they look same...????
i am confused....whcih phone to take tell me which ine of these is good..:)

• ekobaba

The phone is Good and I love it the specification is very okay but the battery is the problem wish their is a way out for the battery but I love the phone

This phone is good

Pls btw d bold 9930 and 9900...whc is better?

• Chulbul Pandey

Why is this phone so expensive, shouldnt be.
Nobody in my family has bought it.