BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

Anonymous, 08 May 2012I was wondering if I should get this phone for my daughter for h... moreIronically, as I type this there is an Advertisment to the right hand side of this box advertising what I want to post a Link for, although I think it's against the rules.
So, let's just say that Somewhere on a UK. Network You can get this Phone on a Contract, for 2 Years for £10.50 a Month, with inclusive BBM. and E-Mails.
A quick google search will lead You there.

• sanjubaba

Anonymous, 08 May 2012I was wondering if I should get this phone for my daughter for h... moreya really go for it it's very nice i used to used b4 but un4tunately i just bang on the floor but itjust broke battery and desplay but really good soung
defe.go 4 it she loves BBM nice choice mate

hw to upgrade os 6 .....pls help mee out

• RE

I bought the phone two weeks ago and it is functioning good. but when i use the Pre-installed browser it does't work. It says "browsing over the cellular network is not supported as part of your current service plan and recommends to use WI-FI or contact your service provider". If there is anyone who encountered the same situation pleace give me solution?

I was wondering if I should get this phone for my daughter for her 12th Birthday. Do you think it would be suitable for her? As she is always talking about BlackBerry's .
How much does BBM cost for a pay as you go user?

dgreat, 05 May 2012my phone hanging and the battery is not lasting 30 minutes what ... morePleas I need help on how to restore my original operation system of my 3G 9300. I lost it due to battery shutdown while watching Video on the internet, after the shortdown it lost operations, it will only start up, then prompt reset option instead of ready for oparations, even after the reseting it will repeat thesame. After then I took it to technician who fixed it but with different operations entirely from the previous.

kavir, 02 May 2012Such an awesome cellphone ,so here is my Question,is it possible... moreOS 6 is best and no need for OS 7 for this phone

this phone have so many lag

• netz

hello!

someone can help me where can i purchase a sensor for a scroll function of BB Curve 9300? im from here in Palawan, and its not yet available in any stores here..

thankz!

• General

Hi BB930 users can anyone tel me tht GPRS can be used without activating Blackberry service . Preferably for Airtel sim. Thanks

• dgreat

my phone hanging and the battery is not lasting 30 minutes what is the cause and i want to restore it to factory default but at the end it will not change....what can i do

Nirmit Kapoor, 02 May 2012If your contacts are saved in sim memory, you will not be able t... more??????

• ehmergenzhi

guys, please help.. may I ask about the battery? how many days will it last?

• shane

Hey ppl....i have own BB9300 it is a gud phoen with all the reqirements in it.
But i have a prob with it is tht my phone memory decreases as i install smthng and Once i restart my device then it comes bck to normal....i dont und y s this happning.! plz help me out ppl...!

well i must say that the 9300 is awesome,but the annoying thing about it is that there are always problems with the keypad that irratates me really!!!

• Nirmit Kapoor

moblogs, 24 Apr 2012Hi! anybody having the same problem as mine? not able to add or ... moreIf your contacts are saved in sim memory, you will not be able to edit them. Copy all the contacts in phone and you will be able to do so..

• Nirmit Kapoor

I have been using using phone from last 1 week. I would say the phone is fine. However, browser is really slow and I have just downloaded 2 applications and processing time is increasing day by day. Not sure if I am doing something worng or I don't know how to make the correct setting so that it does not become slow or to increase the internet speed.

• jack sparrow

kavir, 02 May 2012Such an awesome cellphone ,so here is my Question,is it possible... moreCannot..os 6 is almost good...

• kavir

Such an awesome cellphone ,so here is my Question,is it possible to get OS7 on this BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300?thanks

The phone works perfectly for me as i have not experience any error since i have been using this phone.