BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• Rahul

Sir,

Pls any one help me weather i can download big file example of 300 mb or 400 mb, also have 16 Gb Memory card in it.

thanks
Rahul

• jonP

This is a no nonsense gadget. Straightforward with all the basic things you currently need at this moment. FB, Twitter and being online all the time. This gadget really hits the basic things a busy person needs. Two thumbs up for this gadget! I'm loving Blackberry!

• ijat

pravindra mishra, 29 Apr 2012Sir in this PhOne I Will use any sim my account balance is dedct... moreU must turn off data services in 'manage connection'>'mobile network option'>'data service'...but if u turn off,u can't connect any internet surfing..

• sanjeev

but written as 3g

• hitesh

I am not able to add contacts BB give message"Uncaught expection:Applicaton net_rim_bb_phone_app(80) is not resonding;process terminated." I have around 500 contacts. Can anyone help in resolving this.

• Babz

BB 9300 - I dont have words for this model of Blackberry!!

I purchase this model on 1st April 2012 and within a day it gave me some serious problem/errors like "Whenever I am getting calls I am not able to receive the call.None of its keys are working" And it happens again and again after few hours.

Then I replaced it and I got a new one.But again within a day the same problem appears what I mentioned above.

Then again I replaced my second one and I got a new one (third phone) and I change the color of the model also but......................again the same problem.

And now I want to throw it out but unfortunately I can't!!

• pravindra mishra

antibb, 23 Apr 2012how do you install a flashlight on this phone.Sir in this PhOne I Will use any sim my account balance is dedcted frOm this mobile phone so please help me

awsome

Ahhaha!x getting a BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 for my B-Day!!!x Yay! :P ( September :( ) lol

• Reza

Kaushal, 26 Apr 2012Hey frnz im using samsung galaxy ace since 4 months.. im think... morehi kaushal..

unless you use messaging alot, i would prefer galaxy ace over curve 3G..
i am using a galaxy s2 and a curve 3G at the moment. i need to have the blackberry (not particular curve 3G) for the office works (BBM & emails).

• Kaushal

Hey frnz im using samsung galaxy ace since 4 months..
im thinking of updating my handset to curve 9300..
So frnz plz hlp me to n suggest me whether dis phone is a good one or itz having any problems....????

• sanchez

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2012The scroll button on this phone is very sensitive. eg: when i am... morethat's not even a problem. you can change the setting of the trackpad sensitivity.
go to "options", then "typing and input" then "trackpad sensitivity" put the horizontal and vertical sensitivity to 70. if its still fast for you lower it to, maybe 50.

• Hitipiel

I'm a first time user and would just like to know where to go find settings on the BlackBerry Curve 9300

• pushpak_jain

moblogs, 24 Apr 2012Hi! anybody having the same problem as mine? not able to add or ... moreDts not a serious prblm........1st chk hw many totl contcts u hv....if intrnl memry is full then make it free by dlting uselesss data.....2nd option-simply reset ur handset..!!
3rd-connct ur handset to pc then take a backup of ur whole data thn simply format ur handset...!!!
Ok !

• iamiam

moblogs, 24 Apr 2012Hi! anybody having the same problem as mine? not able to add or ... moreI have the same prob and I don't know what to do still.

The scroll button on this phone is very sensitive. eg: when i am typing it automatically scrolls up. second 9300 i know of that does this. Any suggestions?

• moblogs

Hi! anybody having the same problem as mine? not able to add or edit my contacts?? nothing happens when i choose add or edit contacts, whats happening?? help please,

• cloudz12

i am not able to add or edit contacts on my BB 9300, sometimes it would freeze and sometimes it will give an error everytime i try to add or edit a contact, what should i do? HELP!

• antibb

how do you install a flashlight on this phone.

• mat_ak47:I'm lovin

sky, 01 Mar 2012Go to blackberry website.Download blackberry desktop software fr... moreI'm lovin It.