BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

This fone is not good. I used it 4 about 3 months...its boaring. Camera is so poor. No cool apps or games.....
Dont waste your money by this fone.....MY OPINION

• dick

Malz, 16 Apr 20129300.. Itz good Phone But with No micro SD is very slow and has ... moreit takes a micro. sd card u just needa find the hole (*^,) thats the responsibility of planet earth hehe

• kitch

Malz, 16 Apr 20129300.. Itz good Phone But with No micro SD is very slow and has ... moreas its a phone most companys focus on power for calls an texts

• tine2012

Hi, had a great experience with my bb 9300 only that now i a, having problem with its track pad. Can anyone help me pls regarding this? Thank you

• Stifry

Awsme fone just need some work.Keep up the good work making fones with b3s that last a DAy

• Malz

9300.. Itz good Phone But with No micro SD is very slow and has its Moments wen it Frezzes and starts processin 4 lyk 2minutes... And the Battry is quite useless wen ur constantly browsing and listening 2 music..

• john

how to instal apps to memory card instead of device memory in blackbery.

• Hon

Can this bb9300 3G be used for mobility?

• khairulnizar

charlie, 13 Apr 2012My blackberry curve 9300 is showing H-T on top of the screen and... moreregarding abt H-T actually you need to off the hearing mode at your setting.that services able you to rach the high quality of hearing mode.

• okka boy

jaguso, 07 Apr 2012go for 9300, as 9360 battery backup is very very poor and there ... moreSo true! I had the BlackBerry 9360 and it gets super hot! And now I have the 9370/80 (not sure)

my is really cool though but Something happen so I have to buy a whole housing for it. but all and all it's a great phone (16 years *me*)

• NewFan

Really enjoying this phone. Used to a own a Nokia E63, and it died on me so I got the BB 9300. I simply love the keyboard, the email feature, and the exclusive BBM. Not many apps to choose from, but since I used a own a Nokia...I'm used to it. I'd recommend this to anyone!!

• wireless

Pls not dat al BB machines nidz a back up battery due 2 d kind of job they do online 247 which other fonez r nt doing ok_so far so gud, am havin fun wit mine_wink!

• charlie

My blackberry curve 9300 is showing H-T on top of the screen and since it started showing am unable to save contacts to the phone contact... Please how do I solve this problem?

• mr.perfect

how to update curve 3g 9300???

• D'ANGELO 1

i want one of the bb 3g 9300 myself.....if i could have one id be in touch with my friends and family easy....

• if'a

bernard, 05 Apr 2012Not good. Nokia are better than blackberryHa??nokia?nokia is ┏̲П┓&­#818;(`▿▿▿&#96­63;´)┏̲П&­#9491; phone for connect to internet..verry slow..but bb 9300 is good (y)

• boss

I have used this particular bb since early 2011 and i have not had any issue with it.

a nice and compact phone i must say.

• mobile

techno, 09 Apr 2012Do not buy BB...almost everyone have wifi problemi have this mobile for last 3 months every thing is best.

• BEBE

AnonD-2423, 06 Apr 2012Hello friends, I just want to ask you guys those who have bee... moreNo problem using the BB curve 3G 9300