BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

• Moi

AnonD-78016, 21 Jun 2014I kinda like it. It's grown on me. Shame it's running BBOS. Have you used a Blackberry 10 device? I have and it's intuitive and fast.

• Moi

Acey K, 21 Jun 2014That is one UGLY device. What happened to design language? ... moreThis device is much smaller than the Sony Z Ultra that I carry around everyday. So spare us the drama. When 4+ inch phones hit the market in 2009-2010 everyone started bitchin' on how big and unwieldy they were. Where are these people now? Probably playing with a 5,5 incher right now!

Okay, this phone does look quite unusual but the pictures taken of the CEO holding it actually make the phone look clean and appealing. I guess it is more aimed at businessman but for some reason I don't actually hate it.

• Samaf

hello... new phone... i want to ask 1 question...where are the shift key on phone's keyboard? its missing the numerical keys too...

• Acey K

That is one UGLY device. What happened to design language? The Z10, HTC One, Xperia Z etc?? Plus is 2014, screen matters. so why not use a capacitive keyboard on a fairly sized screen without making a reservation on a Boeing for your phone.

• teh_mast3r

phone will have excellent build quality. since they partnered with Amazon appstore, BBOS phones will have access to android apps. keyboard mixed with a large selection of apps and a large screen, certainly is a win win for me.

Very soon BB going to die...........

• GhassPholl

very nice... hope build quality good

An innovation n desperation, no apps or pics wud com resized to this proposition screen size. Typically BB is known fr its keypad looks, that has to be cashed, otherwise bring out 10+os or what not going to klick.

I kinda like it. It's grown on me. Shame it's running BBOS.

• Muzammil

Lets welcome BB's new design and have entirely different experience with Passport.

• Muzammil

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2014Finnaly is coming out the successor for my Z30! It looks ju... moreIt's really glory. It beats every fone on earth. It's seems no fone will compete it near future. A perfect fone with which I shall be at ease for a long time.

Finnaly is coming out the successor for my Z30! It looks just amazing. I wanna feel it in my hands. Specs are great and battery should be awesome. It's good to know that BB is not imitating the others. This phone gonna be unique! Here we go again Blackberry!

• SINFOSYS

AnonD-114756, 21 Jun 2014I guarantee that you're not a BlackBerry phone owner so don... morei think you don't now how to use mobile better you can go some classes how to use mobile ?

nvoniatis, 21 Jun 2014why do i like this phone? i hate the design but i love it!how can you hate and love it ???

eventually it looks so squary so its not so nice and I wouldn't say that BlackBerry isn't trying to give its best because the most thing Iike about this phone is its big 4.5" inches screen so well done BlackBerry with your hard work

• AnonD-200220

Wow looks cool.now that phone will look cool in a suit

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2014Another keyboard by stupid company.I guarantee that you're not a BlackBerry phone owner so don't call the company stupid unless you know what on earth you're own about cause the only stupid thing here is the statement you made!

• utshob