BlackBerry Storm 9500

BlackBerry Storm 9500

• Theonick

"Guys look at it this way, a lot of people write comments just because they have the importunity to say something negative out loud!
get the phone base of the fact that 1. you like it
2. you have experience with reliable bb's before, 3. gosh can the device be anymore solid than it is get over wi-fi you all sound so dumb! omg what am i gonna do with a phone without wifi stupid -bit@@es

• Theonick

aJ, 09 Nov 2008You may think that but I want my phone for fast internet browsin... morewow i'm sure that they'll miss you!!!!!!!!!
peeps are so narrow minded get over the whole wi-fi thing!
there are so many phoneS that have wi-fi and work so crappy at the same time whats the big deal. i have wi-fi and i hardly ever use it, don0't you have a pc dude, a cellphone browser is just really for convenience NOT MEANT FOR STANDARD USE!

• Theonick

Dmitry, 07 Nov 2008There will be a Wi-fi version of this phone coming out shortly a... moreAre you just saying that because it's just so easy to say! or do you have facts.

• Kev

Marshy, 09 Nov 2008Can you get it on 02?No. It's Vodafone in UK, Verizon in US.

• Pete

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn, but there seems to be some complete bull s..t on this forum!
I doubt that you have this phone already (unless you're Lewis Hamilton, in which case, apologies!) and you certainly don't have any for sale!
K thx

I totally love this phone!!!!!!!!! you buy it, and you will fall in love with it.I have one of these and Ifell in love with.this time I really mean it.

• Marshy

Can you get it on 02?

• burzin

Looks cool will work out good but let me tell u one thing the bold is going to stay 4 a long long long time trst me its a classy phone

• aJ

Vodafone_guy, 08 Nov 2008I work for Vodafone & it will be out on 14th, was due on 7th but... moreYou may think that but I want my phone for fast internet browsing, about 50% of this will be done at home. My home does not have 3G let alone 3.5G coverage. I've been with vodafone for 12 years now and all I want is a device as good as the Iphone 3G for internet browsing. T-mobile have the android based HTC, Orange have the HTC HD all with WiFi. Vodafone has no such offering. If Vodafone do not bring out a viable alternative by christmas I'll be moving to O2 for an Iphone.

• aJ

Dmitry, 07 Nov 2008There will be a Wi-fi version of this phone coming out shortly a... moreDmitry, are you sure a WiFi version will follow? that's the only reason I'm not buying one is because of lack f WiFi. Where did you get your info from?

• bubble-voda

hi people.

last time i was in work was yesterday and we were told 14th, but i havent been in since.

the delay is due to 2 reasons-firstly, the demand is HUGE for the handset, so more are being made, and a different software is being installed.

it is worth the wait immensely. would you rather have the phone and it break, or wait and have the handset working perfect?

• Vodafone_guy

I work for Vodafone & it will be out on 14th, was due on 7th but has been delayed until 14th of November, there is no future phone coming out with the same spec as this with wi-fi. Wi-fi is not needed when you get the blackberry service included in the packages and can have internet regardless of where you are!!!

• Sheriff

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it doesn't have WLAN .. Whats up with that?

i work for a well known phones company we've been told its being delayed even later than the 14th due to software problems. anyone know whats going on

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2008Why would anyone buy phone at this kind of class phone with no 3... moreI think that Vodafone are after a general population iPhone killer and most people aren't bothered by wifi. If you are then maybe its not the phone for you.......

cfc79, 06 Nov 2008It would seem self explanatory to all you that never need to use... moreWhy would anyone buy phone at this kind of class phone with no 3G or Wi-Fi??? you might travel to Costa Rica but remmber live in USA travel to Asia and Europe now you can find Wi-Fi at free of charge in any shopping mall, Bank, all eating places, freinds home, and so on. I can see make a cheap hpone but if BlackBerry introduce touch screen phone and no Wi-Fi then something wrong. Maybe the managment of BlackBerry were on long night party having too much to drink to remmber to put Wi-Fi or they do not read what is in Market.

• Mike

Dmitry, 07 Nov 2008There will be a Wi-fi version of this phone coming out shortly a... moreWhere did you read this?

• iLUVZtehIPOWNZ

This is really bugging me, although not that much.

First they say it was the 8th. Then we see it's the 14th on news sites. Then they say it's the 18th! Somebody calls me up earlier that says it's going to be the 11th!

Then I get an email to say it's going to be the 14th.

working for vodafone for 5 years im kind of unexcited by new phones now, however my N95 8GB does what i need it to, fast internet, often use it as a modem, i get free vodafone sat nav, cameras decent enough, nice big screen and decent memory. ive been using the Storm in work training purposes for about a week now and i have to say it really is worth the hype. Its the 1st handset in years im actually excited about and willing to upgrade to the moment it comes out.

Crack Brother, 07 Nov 2008Also went into my local Vodafone and Phones 4 U and both said de... more14th is the confirmed date now.