Ericsson T68

Ericsson T68

• LP

say no to nokia! pay ericsson... it is best!

• NABOL

hellow
please can you the price of the ericsson t39 and i will be able to find int in france
thanks
nabil

• NABOL

hellow
thanks
nabil

• malek

the best phone that ericssion made

• Mr. T68

Only letdown is the colors.......would be great to see one in alu-silver.
What do you think about the 2 colors ?
I think the Orange looks great, but it's more like a girl-color.
The grey looks a littel doll....but still OK to me.......but not exactly spectacular.

Mt. T68

• Robin Nelissen

Does someone sell his Ericcson T68, I pay a good price for it! please answer via email!

• kreso

the best gsm phone i have ever seen

• BYTEs1ze

Oooo my god...The best phone i ever seen,i think Nokia will totaly LOSE in this Battel!!!

• saba rami

i think its a wonderfull,and if u could till me please how can i take one or buy one from the internet i will be very kind for u

• atho5

if anyone knows the price and when this phone is going to be on the market e-mail me pls

• atho5

if anyone knows the price and when this phone is going to be introduced e-mail me pls

• caff

It has 6 cool games.........can't wait for it to come out !!!!!

• caff

Quinn, the joystick is not gonna break because its very short !!!

• Mark LV

New pictures of the T68m can be found here:

Enjoy!!

• Quinn

That joystick looks like its gonna be very breakable, not the kind a thing for in your back pocket....
Why is it there anyway?To play games ? ( it just doesn't seem like a good idea to me)

• Jimmy

Dude, this phone is the best looking phone out there, and it's not like a nokia, it's has all useful functions too. it's like.......Bruce Lee, and all other phones are the bad guys. It'll kick the SHIT outta all of em!!

• freak

T68 is a really sexy phone - glad to see that Ericsson can change! When can I buy one???

• pascotam

Simply the best phone we know. Stands tall (much much taller) among the other competitors. Nokia?? Forget it. It gonna be the no.1 in 2001/2002.

• Swede_80

This is the last mobile phone Ercisson designed before the Ericsson-Sony affair. Wow, I'm proud of you Sweden, my home. Ericsson rules!!

• mikey

bulok pa rin ang ericsson daling masira. da best pa rin ang nokia. I know that na may phone ang nokia na pang tapat sa phone nito. trying hard ang ericsson.