Google Pixel 4a

Google Pixel 4a

• SS

My pixel 4a is heating up while being on a call and charging which in turn makes the scrolling laggy and difficult as the screen becomes extremely sensitive, light scroll input is perceived as a longer click input.

• alan

will hong kong get this phone? any one knows if the nfc function works properly in hong kong? eg.: octopus apps/google pay..etc? thanks.

germa, 14 Oct 2020Hello guys, I was considering the purchase of this device ... more9 hours in a YouTube review and 7 hours in a review. 5 hours per customer use. I do not know which one is correct.3180
It is more likely to last 5 hours as it is a 3180mah battery.

• JAY

germa, 14 Oct 2020Hello guys, I was considering the purchase of this device ... moreminumum of 5.5 hours

Hello guys,
I was considering the purchase of this device because I am only interested in the quality of the photos and the battery life in a device.
The problem is that I understand that the battery life is not very good (as indeed in all pixels).
Do you / your friends have it and can you tell me how many hours of screen on can they do?

Emaad, 12 Oct 2020Poco x3 Poco X3 UI is trash, id go for the pixel

• Raj

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2020Don't even think about itWhy? What is so good about the 7T Pro?

• Emaad

PwndByAChick, 11 Oct 2020I want new phone I got Mi A3 should I switch to pixel 4a or... morePoco x3

janolsen, 10 Oct 2020Great photos, better than Huawei p20 pro and iPhoneX - for ... moreShould've just got a Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro

ss, 12 Oct 2020Is it dual sim? Yep, It supports dual sim (1 SIM + 1 eSIM in dual mode)

• Elan

ss, 12 Oct 2020Is it dual sim? Yes, one is physical sim and other one is esim

ss, 12 Oct 2020Is it dual sim? Noo

• ss

Shaheen, 12 Oct 2020Dual simIs it dual sim?

• anas

visitharsh, 12 Oct 2020Will the Pixel 4a handset purchased in India work in USA?Will it work even if it is back, can I buy Pixel 5 from India online and use it here?

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2020Don't even think about itWhy not??

• visitharsh

Will the Pixel 4a handset purchased in India work in USA?

• Shaheen

ANIL, 10 Oct 2020Is this pixel phone coming with dual sim ( Nano+e sim) or s... moreDual sim

Raj, 09 Oct 2020How big of a downgrade will it be if I move from OnePlus 7T... moreDon't even think about it

I want new phone I got Mi A3 should I switch to pixel 4a or Poco X3?

realme x2 pro or pixel 4a...priority - performance,camera,clean ui