Google Pixel 4a

Google Pixel 4a

I am confused between Pixel 4a (Better camera, updates, Headphone Jack) and OP Nord (Better Processor, 90Hz, 5G)

I really want to buy Pixel 4a for its camera but I think it won't age well like OP Nord, because it has Mediocre processor, and no 5G.

What should I do?

• Sumit

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2020Kind of doo doo for the price. Plastic frame, meh camera &a... moreThen please provide me such options that are available if you think that this is just plastic scrap

Kind of doo doo for the price. Plastic frame, meh camera & no water protection for the price they're demanding. Much better phones out there that offer more for less.

S.ABiR, 29 Sep 2020is it better than pocophone f1?no, keep that for atleast 6 months. more 5G phones will be launched at reasonable price.

Vickrant, 30 Sep 2020se 2020 is waste of money, instead we can afford a m series... moreyes, M21 is best for this time. no need to invest money on costly 4G phones as nobody will purchase those after 1 year.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020I heard it was prone to overheating occasionally. Any thoug... moreThe same thing happened with me. Overheating within 5 minutes of a video call through WhatsApp and Google Duo.. I have been given troubleshooting tips but those aren't applicable to this scenario. Also after the phone prompts a heating warning, it rapidly loses battery. The other night the battery got drained from 60+ to 0 overnight. I ordered it twice, once through Amazon and once through Google. Same issue both the times.

PS: I am an Original Pixel user for quite a while, no issues faced in that it's good as new.

No card slot. For someone who doesn't wanna use cloud just to listen to his/her music collection, this isn't acceptable. But that's Pixel, phone for cloud users. ... but then: Battery life.... fail!

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2020Yes, they clearly do: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/acWi-Fi 6 is 802.11ax, this device is Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz

• Adpro

Currently having poco f1.
Is it worth upgrading to pixel 4a?

Drew, 30 Sep 2020Has anyone else been getting better battery life when I fir... moreTurn off the "Always On Display"

• Vickrant

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2020Trash!!!!!!! Go SE2020se 2020 is waste of money, instead we can afford a m series from samsung..which performs like a flagship phone...it has more battery, more ram, gaming processor, camera that takes good and fine photos, has a macro lens too...

• Snoop

Tfcheng, 25 Sep 2020Does this phone support video output through its usb-c port?Nop

Trash!!!!!!! Go SE2020

• Drew

Has anyone else been getting better battery life when I first got the phone when it launched I was only getting around 4 hours sot and now I'm getting closer to 6 hours sot. Also I haven't had any screen issues but it does tend to get a little warm when doing things I thought we easy to do but nothing that would hot to the touch

S.ABiR, 29 Sep 2020is it better than pocophone f1?Poco f1 is far better!!!

is it better than pocophone f1?

• AB

Dual Sim ?

I am due an upgrade. Currently have a Huawei Mate 20 Lite. I have been happy with it but not keen to stick with Huawei. Am considering a 4a. I know that after the Huawei I will be disappointed with battery life. Is there anything else that I will struggle with? I know it's smaller. Does it have a loudspeaker? I often use phone on loudspeaker. How does the camera compare to the 20mp Huawei? Anything else I should take into consideration?

P4a, 24 Sep 2020Overheating is a real issue when using video camera. Got a ... morePixel 3a also overheats when recording 1080p 60fps for more than 5-10 minutes.

xgudwilx, 26 Sep 2020Wifi 6 ready? The GSM specs don't mention Wi-Fi Yes, they clearly do: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac