Google Pixel 4a

Google Pixel 4a

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020This was a known issue with the 3a XL too. I had 3 phones t... moreWrong phone Mr. Bean

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020Pixel always hardware issues , best go apple . https://ww... moreThis was a known issue with the 3a XL too. I had 3 phones that did the same thing. I just kept returning them until I got a good model and mine is normal. Screw this! $500 for plastic phone that has issues!!! glad i held of.

Pixel always hardware issues , best go apple .

• AnonF-798317

Blaccpanther, 15 Sep 2020Would you get this or rather wait for the 5G version? Need ... more5G not worth it in any market, especially if you're paying for it out of pocket. 4a phones selling out every few weeks on store.google.com, my order is in but not dispatched. buy direct from google, cant go wrong.

What's with the link to amazon.co.uk? It's not available there yet

I don't want to offend anyone, but it has to be said again:
If you have bad callular 4g then 5g will NOT make anything better for you.
It is for cities who have high 4g bandwidth already.
So feel free to buy non 5g phones.
I repeat, if you are not a power user living in a big city (>50.000 people) do NOT get 5g phones/plans!!!
Marketing is misleading you

• Sergio Marino

The link from amazon UK is not working

• Klein

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2020the difference between 4000mAh and 3800mAh is 200mAH. let t... moreYou´re right, i think it depends mainly on the screen (resolution, brightness, technology and size) The size of the prosessor measured in nanometers (in this case 8nm) and software optimization.

Adrien, 16 Sep 2020Please note that maybe is not a good moment on investing in... moreYou are right. Don't buy a huwaii phone, get this pixel instead

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2020the difference between 4000mAh and 3800mAh is 200mAH. let t... moreIt's 3800mAh "typical" not actual. It could very well be another 200mAh less capacity.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020If it had 4000mAh, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. T... morethe difference between 4000mAh and 3800mAh is 200mAH. let that sink in. 200 milliamp hours. it's not gonna make a huge difference. some phones with smaller batteries can actually last longer than some phones with larger batteries.

• gonna buy

For the questions.
1. Its not a huawei phone but a google phone.
2. yes i would buy this one instead of the 5g version. 5g enrolment takes atleast a year or maybe even 2 year. 4G is fast enough for full hd streaming so i don't see the point for having 5g on this device.
3 i'm gonna buy it as soon at is available for germany. gotta love they don't sell it in the Benelux so i have to use a third party to ship it..
4. i am gonna buy it for the following reasons:
A: Small system, its a phone not a small tablet
B: Pixel camera's are just amazing in quality
C: Headphone jack
D: Stock android

• Adrien

germa, 10 Sep 2020hello everyone I'm looking for a phone that takes good... morePlease note that maybe is not a good moment on investing in a Huawei phone now

Blaccpanther, 15 Sep 2020Would you get this or rather wait for the 5G version? Need ... moreIf it had 4000mAh, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. The 5G model is larger and supposedly has only 3800mAh which is still bad, especially for $499.

Would you get this or rather wait for the 5G version? Need a new phone badly and I'm really tempted to order for this.

What do you think guys?

• Sumit

indian price, 15 Sep 2020what do you think Indian price for this phone would be?31999/-

• indian price

what do you think Indian price for this phone would be?

• Imran Yousaf

When it will be available in Gulf countries?

• Trailesque

I had one for a little over 2 weeks before it broke. It stopped charging up. I was kind of glad to send it back, because I was not happy with the battery life. This over-rated phone had me back to carrying a portable charger around with me, which I did not have to do with my Moto G6. In other ways it was good - plenty of RAM and space, it started up quickly, and the screen was responsive and well-made. Using finger swipes rather than back and recently used buttons took a little getting used to.

• Con B

From what I gather, android 11 has improved the battery somewhat.

Can anyone confirm this?