Google Pixel 6 Pro

Google Pixel 6 Pro

• 4xn
  • 30 Jun 2022

Todd Bonzalez , 30 Jun 2022Heard from my teammate, “Gulk” about the pixel 6 pro. I hav... moreCongrats! Which colour did you get for your 6 Pro? Mine is Sorta Sunny 😊

• 4xn
    • 30 Jun 2022

Sin, 30 Jun 2022There is no way i will buy a smartphone as badly spec &... moreAnd no it's not slow at all! Don't assume or follow mkbhd lol! Use it first then talk.. 😉

• S
      • Sin
      • N5a
      • 30 Jun 2022

Nick, 29 Jun 2022That doesn't change the fact that it is one of the bes... moreThere is no way i will buy a smartphone as badly spec & designed as the google pixel 6 pro
      This phone don't even come with a changer not so cheap now is it ?
      The google tensor is just a renamed samsung exynos it's a know fact that they have problems and are not as good as a snapdragon uses more battery and slower same flagship chipsets are better then others

• T
        • Todd Bonzalez
        • 5yA
        • 30 Jun 2022

Heard from my teammate, “Gulk” about the pixel 6 pro. I have to thank Gulk for the advice. Best phone Gulk has ever recommended to me.i particularly like the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and the LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+ I don’t remember the last model having these features. I’m not such a huge fan of the 3.5mm jack No but hey it comes with
        Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers So not that bad. Once again, great job Gulk. Thank you Gulk!

• ncw
          • 30 Jun 2022

GSMarena rocks, 29 Jun 2022I would like to thank the team of GSM arena as I was able t... moreIs that price real though, did you receive it?

• xxw
            • 29 Jun 2022

Sin, 29 Jun 2022The thing people don't understand when they buy this p... moreThat doesn't change the fact that it is one of the best phone you can buy :) ... The real world tensor chip is capable of doing everything that one needs from their phone. It is as fast as latest snapdragon bruh. Use it first then talk! ;)

• G
              • GSMarena rocks
              • 0Ea
              • 29 Jun 2022

I would like to thank the team of GSM arena as I was able to buy Google Pixel 6 pro for 400 EUR thanks to their price tracking. Normally I wouldn't buy the pixel but when you can get a flagship for 1/3 of the price of any other then it is a no-brainer. Cheers guys

• S
                • Sin
                • 7xu
                • 29 Jun 2022

The thing people don't understand when they buy this phone is Google Tensor is only as good as snapdragon 870 or snapdragon 865
                The performance is not as good as you think
                don't be fooled
                if you ok with this fine but know what you are getting yourself into

• h
                  • husky
                  • 6x}
                  • 28 Jun 2022

Ned schneebly , 26 Jun 2022I need a phone with great camera and mic at a reasonable co... moreLGv30 or LGv40 great sound recording for video. Used it myself and I couldn't believe the sound playback. Look at specs. under SOUND:
                  "24-bit/48kHz audio recording"

• C7@
                    • 28 Jun 2022

Ned schneebly , 26 Jun 2022I need a phone with great camera and mic at a reasonable co... moreshop camcorder HD and ready.

• J
                      • Jurkob56
                      • mFd
                      • 27 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2022The latest update has killed the ability to play games that... morePixel 6/6pro are not a final product, it's semi pre-finish phone just put to sell with about 998-1000 bugs.So come on, buy and than cry on GSM Arena.You people from US is defect or what...

• M
                        • Max antini
                        • xjH
                        • 26 Jun 2022

no regret waste dollar to buy this phone, the camera are great.. in here, Florida. I got this phone at VERIZON, $730 got softcase and hardcase as bonus. and of course repair warranty for 1 years

• Ned schneebly
                          • ysE
                          • 26 Jun 2022

I need a phone with great camera and mic at a reasonable cost for work; I am a substitute at Horace Green prep school and am in charge of our school band for which we will be competing in a local “Battle of the Bands”. I want to be able to film the students for promotional work but have tried a few phones and even a DLSR from our film department but there is too much reverb for any notes to pick up. Also the cameras have not been good. I want to buy this phone for our project :) but do not have a large budget… is this phone worth the price tag?? Will my students “pop” with this camera? I need us to look good if we stand any chance of defeating No Vacancy which is also my roommates former band.

• Ned schneebly
                            • ysE

• 0yx
                              • 25 Jun 2022

Geronimo Arizpe, 17 Jun 2022I bougth Pixel 6 pro around 2 weeks ago and once I turned i... moreI am not quite sure, but i believe your pixel needs to be exorcised ;)

Chery, 27 May 2022The front camera looks bad in the low light.. any mode to b... moreWhen in low light, use nightsight for selfies even if it is day time.

The only gripe I have with this phone is that its slippery as fish & f***. Unusable without a case.

Tomy159, 20 Jun 2022No mate, After March update battery life is madness, and n... moreTwo free tips for you;

A. Turn off smooth display
                                    B. Turn off Always On Display

After doing the above, Pixel 6 Pro battery life can even match iPhone 13 Pro Max. I have turned off both A & B, the battery life on my Pixel 6 Pro is easy 1.5 days without the need for charging it overnight.

AnonD-997637, 18 Jun 2022your phone is possessed, do some voodoo ritual.Going to be tough. There's a lack of "pure" ladies these days.🤣

• T
                                        • Truth Teller
                                        • mg3
                                        • 23 Jun 2022

You know why Google pixel 6 pro sucks

Reasons

1.They use samsung made low quality display
                                        2. They use samsung made processor (heater integrated 🤣)
                                        3.They use samsung Modem (Range issue)
                                        4.samsung is bad at reliability