• sumdumguy

No Qualcomm = no aptX = no deal :(

• Tipsy pixel

ADL, 10 Oct 2021Thank you for explanation! It clears me out. Yea, i don... moreUsed the pixel 1 have no regrets, im going for the pixel 6 pro as well

• ADL

RandyRiffin, 09 Oct 2021First of all, if you want great battery life DO NOT get One... moreThank you for explanation! It clears me out. Yea, i don't like iPhone notch at all. So, I will be getting the Pixel 6 Pro for sure. This will be my 1st pixel device ever. I have never used or bought before. I definitely hope to have a great experience with this phone. :)

• Well

Emptrix, 10 Oct 2021Now we just need to get a confirmation of the price. If it ... moreCould only dream of 4K120FPS.

4K60FPS on Main, Ultra-Wide and Telephoto is capped at 4K30FPS because of older sensors.

Meaning while filming on Main camera at 4K60FPS you won't be able to switch to other lenses, unless you are filming at 30FPS.

Now we just need to get a confirmation of the price. If it costs less than both the S21 Ultra and Mi 11 Ultra, its going to be a keeper. Especially when it isn't offered globally so most of us will have to purchase this phone without being able to take advantage of warranty.

I do also hope that they allow 4K 120fps video recording, offer Optical Image Stabilization and Auto-Focus/Subject Tracking on all 3 cameras.

If only the screen was flat on the Pro model as it is on the non-Pro model, it would be a perfect phone for me. But I'll be getting it anyway, everything else is perfect.

ADL, 09 Oct 2021Guys any Suggestions as to which phone should i buy that ha... moreFirst of all, if you want great battery life DO NOT get OnePlus 9 Pro, it even has bad battery. Not just that, it's cameras aren't even better than OnePlus 8 Pro, and 8 Pro is cheaper with longer battery so that would be a better option. If I had to choose a phone that would best fit those criteria, it would be iPhone 13 Pro Max, which has the best speakers in a phone, insane battery and outstanding camera. If the iPhone's notch is big for you, then either the S21 Ultra (10x optical zoom, slightly better chipset) or the Pixel 6 Pro (stock android, better image quality?, bit faster charging, longer software support) will do more than enough.
I'm guessing you wouldn't want to get Huawei Mate 40 Pro or LG V60 so, moving on.
There are a few non flagships which fit your criteria, such as the Redmi Note 10 Pro, Realme GT Master Edition
Lastly, check out the ZenFone 8 flip although it's camera is lacking OIS.

well I think I found my next phone

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2021Pixel phone flopped Everytime because of 3 simple reasons. ... more1. This design, while not bad it's interesting... Will totally be the MKBHD design award, followed up by S21
2. I've said this time again but in short Pixel 6 at leaked 750 USD price tag... not worth it, you could get faster chip, display and charging for a 100 dollars less. But Pixel 6 Pro? Now we're talking, at 1050 USD, it's cheaper than S21 Ultra and has pretty comparable cameras, performance, battery and display the Golden 4. And it's already a lot better than OnePlus 9 Pro. So 6 Pro will be very attractive deal.
3. They are going to be available in 9 countries, but Sadly not including India, a tech guru country.
So altogether they fixed 1.5 of the problems... Not quite 2

• Well.

ADL, 09 Oct 2021Guys any Suggestions as to which phone should i buy that ha... moreOP 9 Pro is fantastic phone with superb camera, but Pixel 6 Pro will be equal and better in many ways, not to mention competitive pricing.

• Honestly

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2021Pixel phone flopped Everytime because of 3 simple reasons. ... moreSo far for P6 release.

Design is original and unique, also amazing in my opinion.

Price tag is extremely competitive for regular 6 and 6 Pro specs and specially if 4-5 years of updates is true.

Last reason is true, and worst with Google.

• ADL

Guys any Suggestions as to which phone should i buy that has Amazing Camera and Great quality speakers and Battery life?

One Plus 9 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I think it's ridiculous there's no 3.5mm headphone jack when Google did a campaign vs. Apple on the same earlier this year. Very hypocritical of them.

Pixel phone flopped Everytime because of 3 simple reasons.

1. It was very ugly compared to the competition

2. High price tag for low value.

3. Wasn't available widely.

Hope they fixed atleast 2 of them this time.

RandyRiffin, 08 Oct 2021"Panzerglass" who? You mean glass screen protectors?Yes, which also called panzerglass many places/shops 👍🏻

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2021100% bigger? The Nexus 7 is just 18% taller than the Pixel 6 Pro.Nexus 7 - 120.0 x 198.5mm = 23,820 mm2
Pixel 6 Pro - 75.8 x 163.9mm = 12,423 mm2
Nexus is 92% bigger. It's called maths

BigDisplay, 08 Oct 2021You get used to open and clise a flip cover, really a simpl... more"Panzerglass" who? You mean glass screen protectors?

RandyRiffin, 08 Oct 2021And I dont... *sigh* I broke the selfie camera on my Pixel ... moreYou get used to open and clise a flip cover, really a simple movement.
Besides the flip cover, i always use panzerglass to.
I never use a phone unless i have those protection.

So when i sell my phones you cant se a single scratch at all. And i need this, believe me, i buy many phones 🤣

BigDisplay, 07 Oct 2021Its FAAARRR from everyone who need bezels to hold on. Me a... moreAnd I dont... *sigh* I broke the selfie camera on my Pixel 3a because I didn't put a case on it. Now the image is all hazy and fuzzy. But good luck opening and closing the cover 100 times a day, like a door shut. When you could just pull one out of your pocket and unlock and BOOM, your in. Also Pixel 6 Pro is humongous, even without a flip over case it will be unwieldy to hold, now...

Husss, 04 Oct 2021Anyome struggled after shifting from Samsung to Google as a... moreNope, dont like one of them.
Better like EMUI and belive menor not, but the new MIUI 12.5.17 beat them both, its now a prober UI.