Google Pixel 6 Pro

Google Pixel 6 Pro

• Nik

And please lets be honest, if u can get this phone for 500€ its good,in any other scenario is bad

• Nik

its still worst google front camera from the all time,I wasted 1100€

AnonF-1009694, 20 Jan 2022Ads????He is talking about some Chinese trash. I'm sure he never seen Pixel 6 pro.

• AnonF-1009694

googleman, 18 Jan 2022trash product, overheat. forced closed when open lot of app... moreAds????

I myself have not experienced any significant bugs or problems that have been reported, just one or two minor glitches that never prevented me from doing what j wanted. I'm pretty happy with it after over a month of using it, the only thing I would say is the network signal is on the weaker side but it is not bad by any means.

• EePee

Shame that from the looks of things the phone is pretty much unfinished. Its like the cyberpunk 2077 of handsets. Broken software on crappy hardware makes a big ol mess.
I had hope for this but sadly ive been let down

• googleman

trash product, overheat. forced closed when open lot of app, too much ads on OS

leart78, 17 Jan 2022i'm proudly traped in apples echo system and will neve... moreWho cares if you love apple ? No one has forced you to come here to post your spam.

leart78, 17 Jan 2022i'm proudly traped in apples echo system and will neve... moreOnly you know this. All apple products are shit. From PC to phones and software. And if you love Apple so much, go to Apple products and comment their shits, don't come here to spam bullshits.

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022I doubt you have the pixel 6 pro! ‘Media fools you” L... morei'm proudly traped in apples echo system and will never leave.
i need quality apps, quality OS and quality hardware.
literally there's no other option, the whole android echo system sucks, and we all know it

Anonymous, 21 May 2021no 512gb? what a shame for a flagship phoneI see 512gb/12gb over there lmao.
Would've been remedied by having a card slot.

• Nikk

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2022I doubt you have the pixel 6 pro! ‘Media fools you” L... moreYou can only doubt, while i can only state facts. I have the 6 Pro since Nov 2021. It is a beast of a phone. :)

• Nikk

PixelFan, 13 Jan 2022Actually both you and GSMarena could be right here. The ex... moreCould be true but it doesn't seem like it is! Cuz its not the full review as i said earlier! Previous pixels had great software but lacked a good design and hardware. Google bought most of the Htc's research and design tech workers for its phones, hence you see a huge amount of improvement with the Pixel 6 series. From design to software to great hardware now. This is a big step up for Pixel phones with Htc helping!

Nikk, 13 Jan 2022Excellent phone...! Media fools you, never fall in trap! Ge... moreI doubt you have the pixel 6 pro!

‘Media fools you”

Lol, keep lying, They never fool me, i never got trapped inside the apple ecosystem, i clearly have third party apps that are good enough for me!

Now get off the Internet, you typical whiny baby

• PixelFan

Nikk, 13 Jan 2022Gsmarena rushed the review for 6 Pro even before adaptive b... moreActually both you and GSMarena could be right here.
The experience with regards to the Pixel 6 line seem to vary a lot, this is indicative of how Google hasn't improved upon their QC at all despite in the phone business for so long.

• Nikk

Excellent phone...! Media fools you, never fall in trap! Get the experience yourself. Top notch camera, battery, display and speakers! I will highly recommend it to everyone. Get in the game!

• Nikk

Nalsenai, 12 Jan 2022GSM Arena, after the software upgrade, can you post an upda... moreGsmarena rushed the review for 6 Pro even before adaptive battery kicked in! This phone has a crazy good battery life, almost 9 to 10 hours on single charge. They didn't do stereo speakers test, or the different video stabilization mode test including cinematic pan test!!!

GSM Arena, after the software upgrade, can you post an updated battery life rating for the Google Pixel 6 Pro? Because now the very low (84 hours) battery life rating is apparently due to a non-optimised OS. After all, Li-Ion 5003 mAh batteries should naturally be much more durable than just 84 hours.

I've had an LG G5 (battery endurance rating 60 hours), and its batteries drained particularly quickly when I was taking pictures. So now I choose a smartphone that takes good photos, but only with durable batteries. By the way, I'm still using the LG V30 (battery endurance rating 93 hours), but I'm planning to buy a new phone in half a year's time - I'm looking forward to the Xiaomi 12 Pro, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, the Oppo Find X4 Pro - and I hope that maybe one of them won't let me down when they come out.

So after a very bad experience with a smartphone with weak, unsustainable batteries - I will now never buy a phone with a battery endurance rating of fewer than 90 hours.

Remember - dead batteries, therefore a dead phone with all its former advantages. Battery life must be given the highest priority. Also - when you are out in the wild, taking pictures of nature and the batteries run out quickly - even the fast charging function is useless because there are no power lines in the forest. Therefore, all smartphone manufacturers must focus exclusively on the durability of the batteries, which should have a minimum endurance of at least 100 hours.

And finally, a simple comparison. I am not a fan of Samsung, but their flagship Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - Li-Ion 5000 mAh has an endurance rating of 114 hours, while Google's flagship Pixel 6 Pro has a Li-Ion 5003 mAh battery with an endurance rating of only 84 hours. This is a BIG GAP BETWEEN! Why is Google failing to release a new flagship phone with durable batteries? And don't give me any comments claiming that the Google Pixel has adaptive batteries - that's nonsense. The battery endurance rating figures I just provided.

• Sin

Ohno, 10 Jan 2022I've always thought the same as you, which is why I do... moreThe problem is not the curved screen its self its that there are no side bezels & when the curved screen wraps around the sides of the smartphone is the problem

i own yotaphone 2 on the it has a curved screen inside of the bezels is great i have room to hold the smartphone and the screen looks so good

its just there a right & a wrong way to make curved screens ever brand in 2022 makes the curved screens the wrong way sadly

• Ohno

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2022Why are curved displays still a thing after all these years... moreI've always thought the same as you, which is why I don't buy one with a curved screen. It's Sansung's fault and people who think it's more premium. Beautiful in appearance does not mean comfort, safety, nor good visibility in this case. I hope one day this nonsense will end.