Honor 5X

Honor 5X

I rooted my Gr5 yesterday just for the purpose of applying fonts but the fonts I downloaded from play store are refusing to apply. when I click on apply it take me settings > display and won't apply.

Is there something am not doing right. someone should guide me please!

• Tamil

is it not support Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) technology ?

Sha, 06 Sep 2016I bought this phone 2weeks ago call quality is better and under ... moreThank you so much my dear friend I'll buy this phone soon, but the last question, what is your favorite color

• Sl

Val, 02 Sep 2016As of now, the performance is pretty good because of its emui 4.... moreI bought this phone few weeks ago phone performances are really better but it is mentioned as Huawei GR5 what is the difference between GR5 and 5x are they same.

• Sl

• Sha

AnonD-105779, 05 Sep 2016Hello my brother, I am thinking about buying this phone but at f... moreI bought this phone 2weeks ago call quality is better and under sunlight screen also clearly visible. Initially I also had doubt about buying this phone but now I am really happy about my selection, ultra power saving mode also really useful feature this phone have.

Mido, 03 Sep 2016The funny thing is.. I bought the 5X GR5 as spare phone while mo... moreHello my brother, I am thinking about buying this phone but at first I would like to know somethings about it
What about call quality
What about the screen especially under sun light
What about the camera
What about the quality of speaker..it's loud enough
I don't care about games,
I'm waiting for your reply and thank you so much

• Sifat

AnonD-575675, 02 Sep 2016i am a gamer,can anyone tell me should i buy this phone or not p... moreNot for gaming bro

when is honor 5x kiw-l21 (UAE model) going to get update for marshmallow.

• Khan

for gaming look into the snapdragon 820 and also 625 is good too

• Mido

The funny thing is.. I bought the 5X GR5 as spare phone while moving from Iphone 5s going throw very very bad experience with (Xperia Z3 dual) ended with selling it and lose, I decided to get back to iOS with Iphone 6 or 6s ..

Now, I'm using it as main phone, battery life is awesome performance is great options and software modifications helps a lot, maybe if you turned from a high end devices like me you might feel the quality of sound and camera are a little low, I give it 8/10 2 for the camera quality and speaker sound but still I noticed big improvement for them in Android 6, can't wait for Android 7 which will be 100% supported for the device. Love Huawei

• Sha

I bought this phone week ago and I am really happy about its performances. I previously used Samsung s5 and HTC m9 so initially I got this phone doubtful but now I feel this is the best phone I have ever used. Very user friendly nice finger print scanner, better camera, not heating when gaming and internet.

i am a gamer,can anyone tell me should i buy this phone or not please....?

• Val

AnonD-573154, 01 Sep 2016Please someone tell me the status of this device before and afte... moreAs of now, the performance is pretty good because of its emui 4.0, it runs so smooth without logs..

Please someone tell me the status of this device before and after the Android 6.0.1 update and what was removed and added. Is performance now better or worse?

• Techno_Deep

Josef, 31 Aug 2016Please help!honour 5x otg supported mobile?No, it doesn't support OTG

Anointed , 29 Aug 2016Honor 5x blows all the phones in ur list in the water. You know ... moreI couldn't agree more! Huawei is proving a point that producing mid-ranged cost phones should be made with " premium quality ".

Syria, 29 Aug 2016hello Alana it ended with failure i dont know whats the probl... moreSyria I'm so sorry the package didn't work, if I kind one I'll let you know. And cool thing!

• Josef

Please help!honour 5x otg supported mobile?

I support you @kman. i have no regrets over this one too. its a miracle baby and dear to keep well. its a good machine, very good one