Honor 5X

Honor 5X

I support you @kman. i have no regrets over this one too. its a miracle baby and dear to keep well. its a good machine, very good one

• kman

my gr5 got adroid 6 today
much more fasster

Greeting
I'd ask for help, Imam Honor 5X, all was well until ječer not downloaded new software version KIW-L21 C432B340, now runs slower and mount applications is included in the background and consumes the battery faster, I do not know where more settings to adjust the application does not include sleeping, the music folder when you want otovriti setting Equlizer not we open it to adjust the sound, why not really know, katrofa, and I need it because a lot of listening to music, conversations and sending e-mails to include new we do not needs and I am in fact until yesterday was thrilled Honor 5X, or after updating a lot longer isto.Pišem Croatian and I would ask you to help with this. From the first day of use application Batery doctor.
Tiomir

• Azerbaijan_Tebriz

reza
--------
gr8 i bought this mobile phone its very great !
Nobody can say this is bad or....
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

• Nisha.

Hi My dear all Friend , I'm From India i wanna buy this handset can i get it in our country if is avilable then what will be the exact cost and also ask you that who have already use this handset what is the Performance are getting from these handset or Experience..all..and now we are everyone knows everyday we are getting new handset and better configuration of Low cost so which is best ..
Thank You All.. I was waiting your Positeve response..

• don diego

I bought this device just few days ago. Yes this device really delivers. If you're just focusing on commnication apps like, facebook, messanger, chat, skype, instagram... yes this device is for you! If you're not picky about gaming and not critic how fast the phone is. If you're just using it for business and communication. This is great.

Fair, 28 Aug 2016Guys please help me,i bought my phone from UAE and it is KIW-L21... moreFriend I also facing same problem. I bought honor 5x from Saudi Arabia kiw l21 and there is no update available for this model.

5x or huawei honor 7?

• Kingking

Raj, 24 Aug 2016Please buy HONOR 5X its better than Lenovo A7000 as it got 3 gb ... moreLenovo A7000 plus sucks big time. Battery also cannot last long & takes time to charge.

• s

s, 29 Aug 2016You need a proper charger to make use of quick charge technology... moreshows message that the link is broken... let's try again
www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/quick-charg­e/faq

• s

Zeeshan, 29 Aug 2016Hi i recently purchased 5X , at Huawei official website i found ... moreYou need a proper charger to make use of quick charge technology. A good usb cable is also important. Please read this: https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/qui­ck-charge/faq

• Syria

AnonD-576039, 27 Aug 2016Syria, I think you should try the update and see what happens. Y... morehello Alana

it ended with failure i dont know whats the problem

but im gonna try another package

• shalz

mt, 28 Aug 2016p9 lite or honor 5x?p9 lite

• Zeeshan

Hi i recently purchased 5X , at Huawei official website i found it is 2.0 Quick charge support mobile ,i tried it with 1.8 AMP charger but its not going above 1050 MAH/1AMP.. can anybody share thier experience regarding this issue?

• Nizam Hossen

Has it otg?

• Anointed

Mike , 25 Aug 2016I suggest huwawei p8 lite, Samsung depreciates fast Honor 5x blows all the phones in ur list in the water. You know why? 1080p crisp,good looking screen and 3000mAh battery for best battery life as well a decent processor and camera. You can't go wrong with the honor 5x. Anyone agrees?

• Annointed

mt, 28 Aug 2016p9 lite or honor 5x?P9 lite but make I think p9 lite is in the Chinese model only

• mt

p9 lite or honor 5x?

honor 5x or 7 or p9 lite ? help pls

• Fair

Guys please help me,i bought my phone from UAE and it is KIW-L21,I did'nt find maskmellow update so i want to update L22 indian firmware.please suggest me it is possible or not,