Honor Magic V2

Honor Magic V2

MobileGod, 28 Jul 2023After a long time I am looking forward to a phone release. ... moreLook like trash, but is better when it comes to software optimisation. Otherwise, might as well get a normal bar phone.

Ufsmpc5, 01 Aug 2023No wireless charging Not waterproof Does not support the... moreTell me any phone similar that is waterproof then.

Youre going to say Z fold 4 or 5? That's not waterproof, it's water resistant.

Oh come on, when can anons learn the difference?

• h
      • how abt....
      • vjt
      • 01 Aug 2023

Ufsmpc5, 01 Aug 2023No wireless charging Not waterproof Does not support the... moreu missing out on smash-proof, damage-proof, idiot-friendly functionality......duh!

Ufsmpc5, 01 Aug 2023No wireless charging Not waterproof Does not support the... moreLol @ "not waterproof". Waterproof phones don't exist. Stop trolling with your comments.

I'm using a Vivo fold x2 which is fantastic but I will happily give up wireless charging for a 20 by 9 aspect ratio on the outside screen and the ability to do desktop mode within the software, which makes the phone truly multi use.

• Ufsmpc5
            • xr0
            • 01 Aug 2023

No wireless charging
            Not waterproof
            Does not support the external card
            The camera does not support X5 zoom

Aspros, 30 Jul 2023What? It will officially appear for the European market on ... moreSeptember? Is this true? What's the source? I certainly hope so!

• A
                • Ali2020
                • TVX
                • 31 Jul 2023

Is it better than the Oppo n2?. I tried the n2 once and the displays were outstanding, the best of the best really

Ziouctsa, 23 Jul 2023Global no, only Asia and Európa (november 2023).What? It will officially appear for the European market on 1st September in Germany. Multiple sources claim that it will arrive in Europe sooner than previous Honor phones, 2 months after the China release.

• Y
                    • Yea
                    • sRc
                    • 30 Jul 2023

Wait for the global release next month in August.

• A
                      • Ali2020
                      • 2xT
                      • 30 Jul 2023

Can this China version phone handle the playstore and Netflix in HDR?

• Core
                        • mD0
                        • 29 Jul 2023

Damn, given an international release, this would be perfect except for the lack of wireless charging.

KARDOUS, 28 Jul 2023I am waiting for this phone to replace my mate 20x. I dont ... moreIt's replacing my Mate 20X too but I'm worried about the stylus situation..it only comes with the V2 Ultimate variant which of course is China only and definitely not getting the global treatment like the rest but the rest seem to have no stylus because I haven't found it sold separately anywhere for me. It might be a deal breaker for me

I am waiting for this phone to replace my mate 20x. I dont know why the media is foxing on Samsung and apple phones more than this phone

After a long time I am looking forward to a phone release. This makes Fold 5 look like trash. Hope they release in India for less than INR 99999

• m

• D
                                  • Deluxe
                                  • ndi
                                  • 27 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2023What phone are you looking at? This thing is a masterpiece ... moreWith usb 2

• Z
                                    • Ziouctsa
                                    • 3Tr
                                    • 23 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2023If released globally then yes. If China-exclusive then no. Global no, only Asia and Európa (november 2023).

• ?
                                      • HBI
                                      • 22 Jul 2023

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2023this thing is gargantuan when folded! What was the point of... moreWhat phone are you looking at? This thing is a masterpiece of engineering, when folded it is indistinguishable from a regular bar phone, it is even lighter than the iPhone 14 pro max and the Galaxy S23 ultra.
                                      I hope they release it internationally soon so I can get it.

• ?
                                        • m51
                                        • 22 Jul 2023

jinu, 21 Jul 2023Is this support google play services???If released globally then yes. If China-exclusive then no.