Honor Play4 Pro

Honor Play4 Pro

Jahangir kasi, 23 May 2020What is the price of this device it must be 200$ if they wa... moreI'm very interested in this phone, but the price is everything. I've been eyeing a Huawei Nova 6 for a while now, but the Realme X50 Pro Player seems like a safer bet. The Sony IMX 600 in Huawei phones is top tier, but Huawei makes this such a hard sale by not having unlocked bootloaders. Add this to the unfortunate GApps situation and it takes the Nova 6 from being the #1 value in smartphones to being a very risky proposition. Maybe the price of this phone can satisfy my IMX 600 crazy, but I'm not holding my breath.

• David Spacer

What is its price( USD)?

What is the price of this device it must be 200$ if they want to hit the market and compete with competitors..

anik, 21 May 2020if the price is 100$ then I would uy itBro this is too ridiculous, a phone with such great specs with a price tag of $100?? How are they going to get profit?

• Diamon

Its like a junk overpriced and still no gms LOL

anik, 21 May 2020if the price is 100$ then I would uy itLmfao

Nice

• anik

if the price is 100$ then I would uy it

• No swearing bro

[deleted post]No swearing bro and chill the HMS will improve.

i love to see no google services
the phones is so fast and clean without the apps of google and almost i dont use those apps just disabled
now we are so lucky keep working Huawei
we believe on you