HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

Ssekamanya Abdallah, 26 Oct 2013helo guys,just bought my new htc desire hd a9191 but to my disap... moreIt depends on the service provider and your location . For example , i get 3G speen in city and HGPRS/EDGE/NONE in the countryside .

• AnonD-205554

I need help.I have tried switching to WCDMA only buh it returns 2 auto.browsing is very slow

• Spirittamer

zhyy, 07 Nov 2013Hi, i just want to ask if how can I remove the vibration on this... moreTurn off Haptic Feedback in Sound

• AnonD-204946

a very good i ever had,few days ago i drooped my phone ,result.................broken lcd.its very hard for me to find out ,still using it with broken lcd,

• zhyy

Hi, i just want to ask if how can I remove the vibration on this phone while i am txting?

• AnonD-203882

I have my HTC desire HD 9191, its good phone. but my problem is when I enter Internet by using Internet browser which on the phone it opens with unknown language to me (may be Chinese). So please help me to change language to English.

• helper

Charles, 03 Nov 2013hi my gud pple,,weneva my HTC desire hd screen locks, my interne... morego to wifi, press settings and choose stay on while phone is locked

• William

It's 2013 now, and this phone shows it's age. Overall, the experience I've had with this phone can only be described as rotten, with me silently cursing HTC's "Quietly Brilliant" slogan as I repeatedly need to restart this phone because of lock ups, horrible lag, and the poor battery life.

Unless you're going to be using this phone for the very minimal apps, such as SMS, Twitter, Email, and the phone, I recommend staying away from this phone, you're only going to regret it a month down the line after you've finished convensing yourself that it was worth it because you don't want your money to feel wasted. But even if that's all you're gonna do, there's better phones for lower prices.

Overall the phone has been really slow, occasionally locks up completely requiring the poor battery to be removed in order to turn the phone off. Apps crash all the time and android gingerbread is awful to say the least - and lots of apps are dropping support for it now.

The real kicker for this phone for me was when it started calling people - like my boss - on my phonebook in the middle of the night because when I had earbuds plugged in, it would occasionally get signals that were interpreted as voice commands.

TL;DR Just don't buy this phone, seriously. It's slow, tedious, has an awful battery, and it phones random people by itself.

• Charles

hi my gud pple,,weneva my HTC desire hd screen locks, my internet connection disconnects immediately, then wen my screen is unlocked(d backlight coms up) I regain my internet connections & sum of my open applications start reloading...I wuldn't knw wen I got a PING unless my phone is unlocked( screen light).....wen I unlock my fon & my internet connection is active all my PINGS start cumin in all @ once...d fon wasn't doin lyk dat b4...it started all of a sudden & I dnt knw wat causd d problem.....sum1 shud pls tel me how 2 resolve d issue....tanx all

• Charles

• biswas

i have been using this phone past 8 month,its great innovation ,everything is perfect except the battery life...battery really sucks...and i m wandering does this phone support the games like 'CAVE' etc..

• CrAcKeZ

Ssekamanya Abdallah, 26 Oct 2013helo guys,just bought my new htc desire hd a9191 but to my disap... moreAre you sure you have an original phone?

I can get 3G easily(where the area has 3G of course)

• tobatin

pls what should I upgrade my desire hd for the picture quality to improve and the phone won't spoil

• Norly

I've been using this phone since 2011. After 2 years, the phone becomes slow and always loading, especially when the Wifi is on. Camera is not bad, I am satisfied with the quality. Sound is also okay, because I use the Dolby option. Battery, as you can see in the specifications, it is quite small in capacity, so after 5-6 hours of using the Wifi, I need to recharge the battery. So far, until now I don't have any big problems with the phone. It depends on how you take care of your gadget.

• Ssekamanya Abdallah

helo guys,just bought my new htc desire hd a9191 but to my disappointment,it cant use the 3g network on internet...yet its specified...pliz help,anyone..

• Techpert

AnonD-156468, 14 Oct 2013Can you tell me please how to root this phone..??use aahk for rooting htc desire hd or use official htc dev unlock method

• khmer bro

I stopped using this phone yesterday after using it for past 3 years. At the time of lunch it was a great machine for what it was. But battery life sucked.it was not useful for me as most of the time device never had charge, but rather i was forced to use it as i have spend a lot on the phone on buying.

I would not recommend you to buy this phone.

4/10.

PunisherSA, 11 Oct 2013Hi I installed Jelly Time on my Desire HD couple of days back... moreCan you tell me please how to root this phone..??

• whiskers

looking forward to owning this very soon...its specs sound amazing!

• Mubashir

hello everyone, can anybody tell me that how much internal memory is reserved for apps...????