HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• PunisherSA

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013I've been using mine for 2.5 years now and since the HTC One has... moreHi

I installed Jelly Time on my Desire HD couple of days back. Everything is perfect other than one thing. It doesn't have the FM Radio application. Any idea?

• jax

I had HTC desire for almost 3 years i loved the phone it was amazing i cannot fault it in any way.... sadly it died on me 2 weeks ago i tried everything to get it going new battery rebooting etc.. i cannot find another phone that can match everything that my beloved Desire HD had ... i am very sad. :(

• Nasir

hamna, 14 Sep 2013plz tell me should i buy this phone????? i am very confused....... moreYa its good u cn by it

• jen_jan

i have my desire HD. my memory card was corrupted. i downloaded a movie but when i inserted my memory card in the slot, there was no data so i rebooted my devise. after which, the card can no longer be open,. . what should i do? there are important files there i must open. thanks

• Littlesaint

arthur, 21 Sep 2013please if i want to activate my mobile hotspot,it will ask me to... morePls I want to buy dx phone is it a must one cuts the simcard before using it?and does it support 3g and 4g network,pls I need help thanks.

• Littlesaint

• valmir

its the same phone with htc desire hd a9191

• tanveer

i want to repair my htc desire hd ,any one who could help me please

• Porky

can I install windows phone OS

• COOPER

how can i browse with my laptop using htc desire phone.

• kunle

I can't use my HTC Desire with a 3G network nd the wireless hotspot keep asking my to call 611 or vist att.com/wireless pls what should i do abt it.

morislaw, 28 Jul 2013desire hd the best i havd used but some days back my phone start... morehi get a new battery n it will work

Tunji, 04 Sep 2013Pls guys...dont know what is wrong with my HTC G10 android..its ... morego buy a micro sim, and put it into an extension it will work, I also did the same.

• arham

hamna, 14 Sep 2013plz tell me should i buy this phone????? i am very confused....... morehamna it is nice device..... really i enjoing it

• AnonD-190229

Heloo guys ...please help me ...how to repair the touch screen cracked and Not taking the Sim ...problems n mYDesire HD and let me know the cost....plz ...

• AnonD-190229

• arthur

please if i want to activate my mobile hotspot,it will ask me to dial 611 or go to att.com/mywireless.
please what should i do?

• arnab

I want to know whether it can be upgraded to jelly bean..is rooting the only option?n is rooting causing any problem?if not,please suggest how to do it...

• yousef

hamna, 14 Sep 2013plz tell me should i buy this phone????? i am very confused....... moreIt is a nice device and Allarroa be with you

• yousef