HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• yousef

hamna, 14 Sep 2013plz tell me should i buy this phone????? i am very confused....... moreIt is a nice device and Allarroa be with you

Hi is tat a gud phone??? i am going to buy it in 8k

• hamna

plz tell me should i buy this phone?????
i am very confused............

• zaeemrizwan

this will help you, I have already upgraded mines to 4.2.2

how to find mac code (m code)for phone HTC Desire HD ?

• Fahad

Hasib, 06 Sep 2013i just convert it with the software 4.2.2 jelly bean!!! & no... morehow to upgarde its android version
its 2.2

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013I've been using mine for 2.5 years now and since the HTC One has... morePlz tell me how to root this phone...?

• thearith

Hasib, 06 Sep 2013i just convert it with the software 4.2.2 jelly bean!!! & no... moreplease tell me how to update to 4.2.2?

• M's

I just want to know that how much memory for the application storage in HTC Desire HD??

• saqib

Ghazipura, 27 Aug 2013How is the battery backup of this phone?Land battery timing hai

• Hasib

i just convert it with the software 4.2.2 jelly bean!!! & now its model I8190.

AnonD-182280, 04 Sep 2013hello everybody...i have a simple question...should i buy this m... moreI've been using mine for 2.5 years now and since the HTC One has a built in battery that can't be replaced, I decided to just keep using the Desire HD until it breaks. The only thing that I had to repair was the volume rocker switch, but that was a very easy fix. Got a brand new replacement off eBay for about $3 shipped.
My dad's D HD is even older than mine. It's almost 3 years old and looks a bit battered but is still running strong, too.

Battery life:
Up to 4 days, if you're not using the phone.
With heavy use you should be able to kill the battery in less than 4 or 5 hours. With my old and worn out battery I only got about 2 to 2.5 hours of heavy use out of a single charge.

Advice:
Root it and install a better rom. I'm using the latest version of JellyTime which is based on Android 4.2.2 and runs really smooth. It's a vast improvement.
Get a new battery as well but don't fall for the chinese 2500mAh crap. There are only two other companies that make good quality batteries for the Desire HD. One is Anker and the other is Mugen. Mugen is more expensive, which is why I got an Anker. Works well and doesn't seem to get too hot while charging.

• ahmaad

kelvinsense, 02 Sep 2013pls ma HTC just started some little problem ...the Bluetooth is ... morejust go to setting>wireless>bluetooth settings>and make device visible

hello everybody...i have a simple question...should i buy this mobile phone today or for that kind of money can i get something that is as good as htc desire hd?since the mobile is 2 years old, and it was used i wonder if there are any problems i could expect?all in all,anyone who has that phone,please share your expirience...please help me,thanks

• Tunji

Pls guys...dont know what is wrong with my HTC G10 android..its in 2.3 version and its not suporting all network...network problem...need help pls....cashlog85@yahoo.com

• ZAK

how to upgrade this phone to icecream sandwich. need prompt help,

Thanks

• kelvinsense

pls ma HTC just started some little problem ...the Bluetooth is no more receiving from all other phones bt can send to all others device ...I need help on Hw to go abt it ?

Any body knows how to root this phone...?

comment faire afficher la 3G sur líécran du htc desire HD A9191 ?

• pin

why htc desire hd a9191 can't check network in japan?
it's this phone no have 3g network??