HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• MrkuzofOZ

Ash, 29 Jan 2011I am planning to get one next week. But I am very disappointe... moreyou won't need a trackball, track ball is like using a laptop. this is touchscreen.

• Ash

I am planning to get one next week.

But I am very disappointed to see that this doesn't have track-ball like my old desire. Also there is no any physical button on phone.

Desire HD owens , pls advice is it comfortable to deal with these capacitive touch buttons and surf around in absence of Track-ball?

• rebel

meam, 29 Jan 2011problem solved! arigatou gozaimashita, thank you :)glad to hear that

rebel, 29 Jan 2011do hard resetglad to hear that

• Kay

DB, 29 Jan 2011Why do you need front camera? How often do you do video calling?... moreDid I said I need a front facing camera phone on my response? NO. I said it over and over that don't allow a front facing camera phone to fool you to buy it. I was recommending the HTC Desire HD and don't know if you understand my response before writing something I don't say. You might need to go back and carefully read my response and tell me where did you saw me recommend front facing camera phones.

• meam

rebel, 29 Jan 2011do hard resetproblem solved! arigatou gozaimashita, thank you :)

• Supreet

harminder s, 26 Jan 2011dear supreet ....just go for it...i,m using Milestone earlier an... moreHi Harminder singh ji....dats been vry kind advice from u...looking forward to it...but cant find it in black color...d only color dat is available in my city Lucknow is dark brown...so can u tell me whr can i get black color handset...n which color DHD r u using ?? and i yeatrday i heard d music of DHD but was not very happy wid d sound... i heard some of the songs which come already installed may be dat were not quite good in sound coz d shopkeer was not having any spare memory card to make me listen to the sound.....so is dat d prob wid d handset the music qulaity or it will get bttr if i put in my memory card n good qulaity sound coz sumtimes it aslo depends from whr we have downloaded d songs...hmm?? plzz tell me curious to know the response from you and other DHD users ??? n plzz tell me in which city can i get DHD in black color if any 1 has it in india plzz tell me...my email is supreet.narula@yahoo.in and my fone numbr is 09838303014 or any of the DHD users can tell me their numbr i can contact them...plzz help me guys

• Craigy33

Hi

I'm thinking of buying the Desire HD however I would like to use my Telstra NextG sim card in it. Now I know the Desire HD does not have the HSPA 3G 850mhz Telstra NextG frequency so I was wondering will I still be able to pick up the other 3G 2100/900 frequency's and if so what is the real difference between Telstra NextG 850mhz frequency and the other 3G frequencies?

I'm in Australia by the way. I really like the Desire HD and I'm hoping I can use my Telstra NextG sim in it.

Thanks

Craig

Question to desire HD owens , is it comfortable to deal with these capacitive touch buttons and surf around in absence of Track-ball?

• rebel

meam, 29 Jan 2011need help, my desire hd cam is not functioning after camera360 a... moredo hard reset

• DB

Kay, 28 Jan 2011The HTC Desire HD does not have a Front Facing Camera, but I wil... moreWhy do you need front camera? How often do you do video calling? It will cost you more money.

If you want to take a picture for yourself go and get a friend of yours - face the camera, smile and there you go. Just kidding. No offense.

Goodluck!

• DB

hjt, 28 Jan 2011how the battery solved?There's no such as reformatting the Battery. In order to conserve the Battery - do the following:
1) Initial charging - at least 16 hours
2) Disable the Wi-Fi (not unless if you need them)
3) Select the GSM instead of 3G ( it consumed more battery life when it kept on searching for 3G)
4) Avoid using Live Wallpaper

This is a great phone believe you me. The camera/video camera are excellent if you know how to use them. The sound is not an issue. Download an application called "Audio Editor Gold". You can edit your sound using this application to increase its volume then download the sound to your mobile. Bingo that solve the problem.

Over and over again, as I have made mentioned in my previous posting. There's no such as a perfect phone. Otherwise, it will cost you an arm and a leg. But in comparison to the IPHONES - this phone is a million miles far better.

Goodluck!

• s.parera

thanks DB

• DB

s.parera, 29 Jan 2011Hi friends, I am in search of fully equipped andriod phone, one ... moreGO for Desire HD and you'll never go wrong. Trust you me. Goodluck!

• s.parera

Hi friends, I am in search of fully equipped andriod phone, one of my friend is selling his Google nexus which is two months used but in mint condition, he is asking Rs 14000/- and the second option is desire HD (new) which is around 27000/-.
Given the choice, which one is best considering the size, software,design etc.
Since i am student so cant shell large amount on the gadgets, my humble question is, should i buy Google nexus one if its equally good and save money for the next gadget or but a new HD Desire ?
thanks

• sumit

dear friends I have one question ,whenever my desire hd comes back in a network coverage it has to be restarted otherwise it simply say no connectivity ,I have already selected network selection as automatic then also this problem,kindly help me guys with your valued suggestions ,thanks in advance.

• meam

need help, my desire hd cam is not functioning after camera360 application hanged & force close. how can i resolve the problem :(

does this phone have freen gps voice navigation turn by turn??

• joanne nandalall

well i just bought a HTC Direse HD and its a wonderful phone but there is only english and i would like to have more languages.

• www.gopego.com

Kay, 28 Jan 2011The HTC Desire HD does not have a Front Facing Camera, but I wil... morewould have to agree with the idea of facing front camera as gimmicks and just want to fill in the boots iphone4 have left for