HTC Desire HD

HTC Desire HD

• leon

How id the battery life. How many days does it last???

• armin

rebel, 20 May 2011u must wait longer if u have branded phoneno.
my phone is desire hd (a9191) made in taiwan not other marks.

• JD

I am using this phone from 2-3 months now and this one is superb. but these days im getting error every then and it won't detect my SD card and says this error "SD card expectidly removed" anyone else got the same problem too?

• rebel

armin, 20 May 2011hi. i from persia and my friends get update to 2.3 but i still ... moreu must wait longer if u have branded phone

• steeler

classy mobile
u will forget iphone 4 if u have it

• armin

hi.
i from persia and my friends get update to 2.3 but i still on 2.2 plz some one help me,why i cant get update to 2.3?

• t23

Wei, 19 May 2011Let me know. When the upgrading Android 2.3 for HTC Desire HD av... moreHi.... I m also from Malaysia and I mailed HTC about the update. They replied me that I will be getting the update by 25th of may. So be patients and wait for it.

• atx

SKYPE Cannot be installed on Desire HD....Why...????

• Nemesis

Guys..i'm from india..i need a suggestion..i'm stuck in between desire s, desire hd and incredible s..can anyone please help me with which among these is a better phone? I use my phone for games, texting, lil calls and lil amount of surfing..and also any one please tell me how many hours of battery backup does the desire hd give on a regular normal usage..thanks..

• Denzo

despite competition this phone is incredible. My friend bought this and it goes awesome. Lovely screen. VERY fast. Much better than i4 or Desire. (I love the Desire screen but)

• Sid

No update for 2.3 in India still.. wait is too much !! is there any way out to get this official update !!
Pls pls some1 help me !!

Somebody please help out !!!

• ShaFit

AnonD-8885, 19 May 2011when I push the screen around the edges sometimes hear the crunc... moreyeah me too hear the cracked at 4 edge haha.. i tink is normal

• parinal

Tim, 19 May 2011I want to know if i can be able to receive instant e-mails like ... moreYes u can got instant mails like bb or i phone.
I have desirehd frm 3 mounths.
U just simplly install yahoo mail or gmail which u r using.
Installing is simple frm app store.
Dnt worry n go for it.
God bless uhh..

Wei, 19 May 2011Let me know. When the upgrading Android 2.3 for HTC Desire HD av... moreAndroid 2.3 official may not be coming to your HTC HD yet. Unless u are going for the root version in XDA Forums.

when I push the screen around the edges sometimes hear the crunch as the screen is not laid out nicely in the slot. is anyone else has this problem?

• stefan

• Tom

Hey guys..how many hours of battery backup does this phone give on normal regular usage?..like texting, calls, playing games, running apps and a lil browsing also..and which one do you think is better to take now in india?..the desire s or the desire hd?..pls give me a reply guys..thank you..

• Mike

i have installed a custom ROM on my DHD now want the official Rom of 2.2 or 2.3 is there any way to installed the official rom i didnt have backup of the offical rom but installed a RUU official 2.3 rom from the XDA form but is it possible to installed the real official version ???

hey, anybody here used the Mugen HTC Desire HD Battery Extended Battery - 1500mAh

How did you find it?
worth the money?

• Tim

I want to know if i can be able to receive instant e-mails like blackberry on DHD. pleas help