HTC Desire Z

HTC Desire Z

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2010If you really had an Android phone (let alone the Desire Z) and ... moreWhere are you genius? i thought u would tell us how to block ads in free apps from market?

Some ppl are juz so full of it that they post lies.

I know these kinda bois, they love to help friends with PC problems, unfortunately the solution is ALWAYS cccleaner and format/reinstall windows. Because they juz talk and talk, no time to realize that the more we learn the more we realize how little we know. Unconstructive self appointed gurus.

Chief, 15 Dec 2010i use terminal emulator and yes im that nerd that root s-off and... moreHey man, Android can never be full linux as it uses dalvik machine, while N900 uses standard Debian binaries for ARM architecture. Root all you like, but you will not get close. Try to connect a DVD or mouse to your rooted android, and then keep in mind that N900 does this and does not have USBOTG, but it still works!

get ur facts straight before posting bois, its obvious you have no idea what N900 is. Its nothing to argue about, N900 is a mean machine, its unique, there is nothing else like it. Android is pretty hefty also but for a nerd it doesnt reach N900 to the knees.

• htcFan

Why did HTCH put only 800MHZ of processor instead of a 1GB... So anoying!!!

• 0v0

marshall, 17 Dec 2010i dun know y htc is'nt launching this phone in India??????????? ... moreBe patient & wait till the end of December 2010

• marshall

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2010I got mine last week and it is very very good phone !! I am so happy !i dun know y htc is'nt launching this phone in India??????????? i been waiting waiting,2months and not even a single official update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine last week and it is very very good phone !! I am so happy !

• Stuntman

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2010is there error in chating on full fb page?????I did a bit more testing with the chat. I got a response and it appears normally. I did not get any error or anything. It seems to work fine.

I also decided to take one of those quizzes. It worked as well.

• Stuntman

I also decided to take one of those quizzes. It worked as well.

• Stuntman

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2010is there error in chating on full fb page?????I just gave it a try. Unfortunately the only friends online were away, so I could only do some limited testing.

What I did was just try to type a message to a friend. The chat window appears, but it isn't at the bottom of the page. It appeared at the bottom of the screen when I initiated the chat. The list of friends online is shown on the left below the application list. It is only part way down the page as the status update section is much longer. I was able to type a message and it appears normally. I did not get any response as the person was online, but away. That is the extent of what I did on the full FB site for the chat.

• Stuntman

Naren, 16 Dec 2010I have seen a lot of youtube videos on this and realized that th... moreThere is no problem with the hinge. The spring is loose on purpose so that the keyboard opens and closes easily. If you hold the phone normally, the keyboard will not accidentally open. There is absolutely no need to fix the hinge to make it tighter.

• Naren

I have seen a lot of youtube videos on this and realized that the only problem this phone has is the loose hinge problem. I had liked this phone a lot but unfortunately it has this problem which to me is a serious problem. Does anybody know if HTC is working on it? cause otherwise in my opinion it's probably is the most complete phone for my use.

Hav they cured the stuttery video yet?that's wat stopping me buying Z

• 0v0

Which processor is better: the one in Desire HD or in Desire Z?

Tnx

• Chief

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2010i dont like nokia, very bad, but N900 is an exception. Go and re... morei use terminal emulator and yes im that nerd that root s-off and overclock and more so you say your phone is more linux like mine desire z? lol !!

Stuntman, 15 Dec 2010I guess you use the FB site more extensively that I do on a phon... moreis there error in chating on full fb page?????

• masterhtc

Really, 800 MHz looks disappointing, but it's actually faster than the Snapdragon 1 GHz ones because it is the 2nd generation of the Snapdragon. It's the fact guys, it's faster than SE X10, Google Nexus One, and many other android phones. Nokia N8's 680 MHz lousy processor is nothing compared to this one. Just accept the fact, all Nokia fanboys and Android haters. This phone is very amazing. Other smartphones nowadays will not have any physical keyboard.

• Stuntman

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2010The problems i have most on facebook full site is -accept game ... moreI guess you use the FB site more extensively that I do on a phone. I did have difficulties with Texas Hold'Em when I tried it out the other day just to see if it can handle it and it had difficulty. I primarily use Friend Stream or the FB Widget for most of my FB activity on my phone.

If the N900 can handle the FB site, then I am truely impressed. I wonder what Nokia's new Meego phones will be like. I believe it is supposed to be an evolution/fusion of Maemo on the N900 plus Moblin.

• bbbbb

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2010If you really had an Android phone (let alone the Desire Z) and ... moreN900 got no multitasking?
Wow this is really new for me
even iPhone fanboy can tell you N900 does have multitasking
omg you must be joking right? Cause i really find it funny

Chief, 14 Dec 2010nokia vs htc 0-10 loli dont like nokia, very bad, but N900 is an exception. Go and read it up and se for urself, N900 is the real thing Linux, it can do things right out of the box that android owners are longing for. Rooting and watever hacks, they are all ways to make android more like N900.

Chief, 14 Dec 2010nokia vs htc 0-10 lolone more who doesnt know what N900 is and should o his homework before he posts more.

i dont like Nokia, symbian sux, N8 is a joke, E7 is retarded. But N900 is teh real deal, it shows what android could have been without google.

I used to say bad things abt iphone but not anymore, im now an android owner and google owns me. i pay for apps or just bend over and let google shuffle crap up my 6oClock. Whats better with android is that they fakk ur azz with lubrication, iphone owners get dry fakked, it hurts more.