HTC HD7

HTC HD7

• Marco

nandish, 28 Nov 2010looking for a smart phone of range 15k....with all app.. And MS ... moreMS Office app can be found only on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Mobile phones.

nandish, 28 Nov 2010looking for a smart phone of range 15k....with all app.. And MS ... moreIf you are looking for a smartphone with full of application. iPhone is the best chioce

• nandish

looking for a smart phone of range 15k....with all app.. And MS OFFFICE APP...

• Iphone Addict

Kahless, 25 Nov 2010Well, Some ppl are stuck in Android and can't get out or see the... moreIt's true but you don't have to rub it in. I've tried thrice times unsuccessfully to leave the iphone. It's the "ipod factor" that keeps pulling me back. I very much want to be rid of the iphone after three years its time for something else. Something where I don't feel so confined and restricted. I would like to get back to Windows and I'm hoping this phone is going to do it. I've left AT&T (can't believe I a

• elva

hi,please can somebody tell me how can i download omarket in my htc hd7 please help me, thanks

• mick

i cant use the gps...no navi in it...just bought it from o2 northampton...and was suprised...just some bing maps...telling me where i am but no directions....no yahoo messenger...? else the phome is great,love it...aaaa the batery if painfull

Kahless, 25 Nov 2010Well, Some ppl are stuck in Android and can't get out or see the... moreAndroid is the best os at the moment. I have the HTC HD2 and after reading windows mobile 7 review, i was completely shocked. so many options are missing. its actually ridiculous. i was looking forward to htc hd3 because i thought i would at least match or even better the specs of HTC Evo 4g. Buying this phone with the new operating system would be a real waste. Maybe it would improve later but it sucks for now.

• Kahless

Well, Some ppl are stuck in Android and can't get out or see the outside world... Same as most of the iPhone users.

Battery life is awful, nothing like the 5.5 hours advertised - battery dies around 3pm, even when not making many calls - wifi is switched off, screen dimmed etc...no use to me, sending back ! Shame, as features are great...

• Ernest

Bought this phone after having owned three generations of i phones up to the 3gs.
got fed up with every i phone lacking in one thing or another and the way they treat their customers.
the HTC HD7 is a fine phone that does most things very well,but beware of these problems.
Firstly, the battery is just not up to the job,secondly and more alarmingly if you are with TalkTalk or Virgin you CANNOT SEND EMAILS, only receive them,this was confirmed by O2 and HTC themselves.
The headphones are too big for the ears and the speaker piece hangs so low that it does not pick up your voice.All in all I score this phone 6 out of 10

• saryono

very very excellent

• Mobilemaster

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2010Then im sorry to say it but ur stupid, because all reviews i hav... moreSee the review of WP7 and then reply me! It seems that you are a Noob.

Mobilemaster, 24 Nov 2010The whole new OS sucks! I can't understand Microsoft... I am ver... moreThen im sorry to say it but ur stupid, because all reviews i have seen say that WP7 OS is a very challenging and a very impressive and powerful OS that is getting amazing scores and reviews as an OS.

• ammar mourad

any news about htc hd3 when will be on the market?
anybody knows please I need a answer

• Mobilemaster

Mehdi Nader, 24 Nov 2010HTC Desire HD is really super fast smart phone , The Android 2.2... moreI totally agree with you Mehdi Nader. The Desire HD is much better then the HD7.

• Mobilemaster

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2010guess its ok but dis battery sucks.......The whole new OS sucks! I can't understand Microsoft... I am very disappointed! Many people are disappointed, NOT just me.

guess its ok but dis battery sucks.......

• Mehdi Nader

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2010Hi could anyone tell me which phone they think is better. The hd... moreHTC Desire HD is really super fast smart phone , The Android 2.2 & it's HTC sense makes it perfect . With beautiful user interface , Nice 8 MP Camera & also lots of perfect applications , I think you better choose Desire HD .

• mindless

my 3 day old hd7 just hang on me..
any solution other then just pulling the battery out?

• niti

hi,ihave htc hd7 bud i cant install nothig from marketplace olways rights to my phone; cant get this info right now.can somebody help my