HTC One V

HTC One V

• salaeh

Do not confuse...you can buy one v ,its perfect phone,budget phone,specification is very good,better than neo v..looks great,its rocking phone...

• Sam david

AnonD-61391, 02 Jul 2012HTC One v or Sony Xperia Sola......???HTC one V...!!!

• Sam David

sajy, 02 Jul 2012Absolutely,,I agreed, your comments is right,,,one v is super..... morethanks a lot...glad you agree....!!!

• keval wadiwala

AnonD-57393, 28 Jun 2012htc one v, xperia ray or xperia neo v??plz buy neo v ,i hav both htc one v and neo v but i m satisfy with neo v . neo v is best option .htc one v is much laggy even contacts takes more than 30 sec to open n htc hav disturbed my mind n i m going to sell tht htc worst

• leon

Is it provided us with beats headphones

• ivanrvf

well guys great news for one v user .. htc is going to update one v to jelly beans ...d update will cum soon.. although I find my phne perfect bt I surely wanna get a project butter on my cell..

• KY

Guys, just for sharing... i found 2 updates on my one V just now and just updated.
1. Firmware update to Android 4.0.3
2. Software update to 2.09.707.1

not sure what the different so far, but obviously operation is smoother.

• mina

perfect phone i have just bought it today :)

• renju

am usng tis phn frm april onwardz. great phone..
i acidently droped it twise,i thot frst time tat screen will break sinc its fall frm my staircase,but nothnd hpn just 2 scrachz. dnt evn restart till now. just love tis phn.
me too find te rest of 4 gb.:-p
and 1 prblm i had notisd z tat itz back rubber coted case suckz. its loos and becom dirty.. :( so use a back cover...

• Jojo

My camera for no reason i it stopped working, is there anybody who can help

• Trucktriker

AnonD-61391, 02 Jul 2012HTC One v or Sony Xperia Sola......???look at HTC One V review:Chin up
go to page 8,scroll down,they mention the sony sola

• RR

I faced a problem within 24 hours when I bought this phone.

When I first used the phone with a sim it was working perfectly fine but when I changed the sim card and again inserted my previous sim I didn't get any network signal.

I also checked the HTC website and found this

Am I the only one facing this problem??

So those who are planning to buy this please give it a thought and do check the above link.

HTC One v or Sony Xperia Sola......???

• sajy

Sam david, 02 Jul 2012Hey guys this is SAM..!!!!!!!! well its the new kid in the HTC... moreAbsolutely,,I agreed, your comments is right,,,one v is super...100% ok...I enjoyed.it..

• sajy

• Truck triker

SAM DAVID,enjoyed your read about ONE V interesting and useful,ive had my Desire HD since Nov 11,and just got a new ONE V,
ok new phone protector case as arrived,got a new 16gb micro card to put in it,not even turned it on yet,had the ONE V 3 days and its monday now,the only real off putting thing with the ONE V is the narrower screen compared to my desire HD,not sure if i can live with it,im looking at the V and undesided whether to put micro card and sim in ;/ .....!will keep you posted...

• Ali Awais

Sam david, 02 Jul 2012Hey guys this is SAM..!!!!!!!! well its the new kid in the HTC... moreI myself have been using this phone for a while now and I have the exact same experiences and opinion as yours. And yes, undoubtedly, the best thing is the GPS; works like a charm.

• caren

its a nice phone to use but i am having trouble where by the icons before we pull the ring to unlock the phone goes missing always.so wat must i do to prevent from tht thing happening?

• abh

it is a very 3rd cls phone its speed is vry slow.I doesn't show 4gb interial mem in phone.when I sow cnt and message its take 2&3minut for open.

• chitti5584

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2012any user encounter the phonebook issue? most of the time i open ... moreYes, I experience that. Mostly because of too many apps we add. The phone CPU cannot cope.