HTC One V

HTC One V

• aman

Hey i have got my new htc one v.
Can any1 tell me tat is its 2 day batery back up is with gprs off m avgg use of app.
i keep my gprs on in background and using apps. n games on an avg. but m getin my battery drained completely in abt 24 hrs.
Also the phhone is geting heated up on using even normal apps.

AnonD-49638, 20 Apr 2012And BTW, I have NEVER seen a GPS fixes this fast ever, it fixes ... moreThanks a lot. Cheers =)

Srinivas, 19 Apr 2012i'v heard that there is no GPS navigation in this phone because ... moreAnd BTW, I have NEVER seen a GPS fixes this fast ever, it fixes on about 5 sats inside home, in about 20 or less seconds, if you got it you will not believe how fast GPS system is.
I havn't tried navigation app but I have tried normal map with GPS follow and it works great.

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2012what if its battery becomes dead?? i mean after on or 2 years??Visit HTC service!!

Srinivas, 19 Apr 2012i'v heard that there is no GPS navigation in this phone because ... moreDigital compass is a magnetic sensor that senses the manetic field of the earth or any magnetic field. I don't think navigation applications will have problems because of the sensor absence.
If you don't need to know real directions so you don't neet the digital compass.
If you don't need applications that tell you north south east west, or applications that measures degrees or so, you don't need the digital compass.
For me, I don't care, yes it is nice and helpful but I don't think many of us needs to use it.

how do i get the weather widget that used to work on sensation and other 3.0 devices??? the locksreen and wallpapers which change accordin to weather.. i don get it on my one v!!

• Neha*

Srinivas, 19 Apr 2012i'v heard that there is no GPS navigation in this phone because ... moreThere is GPS navigation .. but it doesnt have a compass. What a compass does is that it'll align the map according to your position..So if in case you turn left the map will turn accordingly but here you'll have turn the map yourself via your fingers ;) Hope that helped..

Odd HTC advert. Are they selling phones or therapy

Guys, check if your HTC One V has a yellow/brownish discoloration in the LCD at the edges (right below the HTC Logo on top and above the touch buttons on the other end). Its easily visible right after turning the phone on when theres a white background, it is also visible on grey backgrounds.

• swati

vicky, 18 Apr 2012really good piece in the middle segment budget phone.. battery ... moreits good. i am facing a problem ie. net surfing and download are very slow.... and another problem is we can not use another ring tones for this phone.

• hdm

Is anyone facing heating problem? Pls rply.

• mstrfcs

Srinivas, 19 Apr 2012i'v heard that there is no GPS navigation in this phone because ... moreYou're partly right. The HTC One V has no compass - that's true. But GPS navigation is still possible, it's just that when you aren't moving the device doesn't know which direction you're facing - for me that's actually a bit of a bummer and I'm thinking of sending the One V back.

• Kamal

In the specification it is wrongly reported that it has a "compass" amongst its sensors. In fact it is one of the headsets' drawbacks of neither having a Gyro nor a magnetic sensor.

• Srinivas

i'v heard that there is no GPS navigation in this phone because there is no digital compass, is it true?
What are the disadvantages of not having a digital compass on your phone?

Hey guys i got a small scratch on my phone and didn know how it happened and i am afraid whether this has a corning glass..
also where to buy a screen guard for this phone in south india..any shops or websites..

AnonD-21307, 19 Apr 2012does htc one v has user replacable battery????No the battery is non removable

• Rax

AnonD-21307, 19 Apr 2012does htc one v has user replacable battery????no, its dont have.. its a built-in battery..

• usa

awesome mobile

• Banu

Recently I have taken the HTC one V , as they said it has 4GB internal memory . the fact is different after taking the HTC one V . it has only 1 GB

what if its battery becomes dead?? i mean after on or 2 years??