HTC One V

HTC One V

fcheung06, 15 Aug 2012Hello, does anyone know if this phone (Htv one V) can read pdf f... moreYes and you should find "Adobe Reader" installed, PDF files open and run smooth.

The key pad does not show when turned sideways , in for warrintie after only 2 weeks . other one v that my partner has also has same problem . BAD PROGRAMMING

Dear friends plz suggest some 3d hd games that can run over HTC one v that are free

• Srinivas RAICHUR

If you change the SIM with the SIM of other Service Provider, it will work with the changed SIM, once you try to insert your original SIM, the phone says NO SIM, then the problem starts, no SIM. You have to wait for hours together to get Network OR you have to RESET to Factory condition and use the Phone. I have given my phone to Service Centre, they repaired it for 15 Days and the condition is same.

• fcheung06

Hello, does anyone know if this phone (Htv one V) can read pdf files??? thank you!!

• Sahil...!

AnonD-64065, 15 Aug 2012Hii The phone is really awsome.But why these mobile companies a... moreYour Dialler, Messaging, network (which is always active), and the google applications , which runs in teh background without you even need it takes the RAM storage. Its teh case with all andriod phones my friend and its normal. None of the android phone will give you full RAM to personalize. In other words its exactly line teh intrenal memory of the phone, they say its 4GB but you actually get only 30% to actually use it.

Regards,

• Ruthra

Dear Sir Epub file Suport or not

Hey Guys..
I need your opinions on this issue..

I made a call for 20 mins and suddenly noticed Display not working fine.. it was a result of sweat that sweeped through the screen..
On Service Centre, they said its out of Warranty..

I have Handled the Phone carefully and its not my mistake..
This should be Manufacturers/Design Fault and
should be covered under warranty Right??

Pls reply..

Hii
The phone is really awsome.But why these mobile companies are cheating the customers by saying that ICS take remaining memory of RAM and such things?????It has got 512MB ram.But task manager showing a total of 365MB only.That 365MB includes the free(200MB) and used(165MB) memory.The remaining 147MB is missing.The company and developers saying OS take that much memory.I killed all running apps,but still it is 165MB showing as used.

I cant find anywhere about how that 165MB is used even though not apps expt taskmanager running..,

OS take 147MB???Then who take 165MB???How kill that apps??

They have to show the total as 512MB in task manager.Mobile companies are cheating ppl by saying 512MB???????????

• manikanth

I bought HTC on v 2 months ago..... Games aren't working properly..... Can any one

alucard, 13 Aug 2012htc one v dude thnks bro....

i heard that htc one v will be soon facilitated with DLNA...is it true??

• Hemu

AnonD-66713, 13 Aug 2012Dear friends today's I have bought one v. But when I go to play... moreHi, You have to press enter button in keyboard to search.

• Vikru

All should buy this phone and if your headset is damaged you will never get original headset for making call in the market.You will get duplicate one with low sound quality.If you don't use headsets for calling you can buy this phone.If you are a music listener you will get beats headset(coming without mic).

• siney

what a piece of shit cant text kebord wont come up

Guys I have posted a lot here, I have OneV since April and it is working like charm untill this moment, the device is not very fast but I can run any application or game smoothly, no probems at all, it is made in Taiwan.
Good luck with this nice phone.

• jagga

hi,friends..
i bought new htc one v,its really good,i am surprised abut this mobile performance.thank you friends,
sorry for my fake comments.

• KRKs

AnonD-66713, 13 Aug 2012Dear friends today's I have bought one v. But when I go to play... morefirst log in using ur gmail ID.then click search box and type the app name.after 2 or 3 word u type it wll suggest some app.then click it.

• anonymous

Anas, 13 Aug 2012I bought HTC one v 2 months before...... Games in this cell isn'... morebefore running any heavy game close the unnecessary apps and make some space in the ram for the game