HTC One V

HTC One V

• munna

AnonD-66491, 11 Aug 2012which one is better One V or Neo L??tak htc one v.. itz gud

• jits

Ok guys I need a quick suggestion.
What should I go for :

HTC One V or Sony Xperia Sola ?

• Lisa

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2012I have a problem . My htc ONE V consumes battery faster since th... moreDownload Juice Defender App to increase your battery life. You wont regret. It will definitely increase your phone's battery life.

• hi

[deleted post]Fix speaker system..

• hi

[deleted post]Buy s3 or I phone 5...

AnonD-66491, 11 Aug 2012which one is better One V or Neo L??Buy xperia sola with ics and dual core processor

• rex

AnonD-66491, 11 Aug 2012which one is better One V or Neo L??go for neo l

• SaviHTC

[deleted post]Well said bro,most of them give negative reviews on this phone,but its a great phone,some of them haven't even touched it,but give reviews,I love this phone the best phone in the range and the build quality is just superb and sound is crystal clear.

• saleh

what a beautiful set,....nice performance...
I am satisfied with one v.

• datedvc

AnonD-56003, 10 Aug 2012hi friends,i need a help.i hav an htc ove v for the past 2 month... moreI don't knw what's wrong with u? the default Bluetooth location is "ad card/downloads/bluetooth".that mean Bluetooth files are saved in memory card.

which one is better One V or Neo L??

• Darshan

can anyone tell me which 1 is the better neo L or HTC 1 V??

AnonD-56003, 10 Aug 2012hi friends,i need a help.i hav an htc ove v for the past 2 month... moreGo to settings then, in about phone, software updates check for updates. U'll find application update ther, install it nd then again check for updates nw U'll find software updates install these updates ur problem is solved nw. I also faced same problem nd it solved after the phone update. Nw working gud.

• drsr

PAYAL, 11 Aug 2012i m also facing the same problem in htc one v ..... it is really... moreYa this was a software problem in this set, I also faced it but nw its updates had came. Go to settings, about phone and then software updates and then check for updates. U'll find updates nd update ur phn and problem will get solved. Mine solved nd m enjoying it. Nice phn

not quite sure why but whilst i was out and about on my mobility scooter it was very warm after about an hour in my pocket the internal circuit blew i had the phone in a black leather flip case (did it get to hot and blow it )

AnonD-64065, 11 Aug 2012any headset with 3.5mm jack will suite.which is available in all... moreI tried nokia headset and samsung headset(3.5 mm jack) it does not support calling.

AnonD-66201, 11 Aug 2012No one answered my question.Please anyone help to find the heads... moreany headset with 3.5mm jack will suite.which is available in all mobile shop.if you want use the 'beat audio' feature of one v,you have to purchase the dedicated 'beats audio' headset.It will be available on HTC shop only or try online.Cost around 600 INR.

• Karan

Hey frnds m thinkin of buyin htc one v.plz tel me iz it a smart choice.???

No one answered my question.Please anyone help to find the headset.where i will get? :(