HTC One V

HTC One V

• ash awais

in the specifications it shows 4 gb as internal storage but my htc one v has 1 gb???

• htc fan

AnonD-61753, 07 Aug 2012Plz don't spend ur money on purchasing crap. It is too slow on ... moreO bro jagga, whn u dnt lik htc so wt u dng here,, i acpt sony cell phons r gud..bt htc are more thn sony.. so stop creAting misundrstndng abt htc.plz

• waleed

Ths cel s realy awsm..luv it

• shikhu>>best r

HTC ONE V->manufactured after or in JUNE month are going gud without any problem..it is confirmed!!! its a gud phone and only choise with best features in this prise range..Price in DELHI: 18300?- INR!!!other wise wait nad watch for few months for better options>>money is urs!!!

• shikhu>>best r

AnonD-61753, 09 Aug 2012I have this crap,if u like stylish I agree its slim,but if u wan... moreif you want multipurpose phone then put EXTRA MONEY>> if you are not capable then choose mobile according to your POCKET BUDGET & then set ur requirement!!!EVERY PHONE CANT GIVE U EVERYTHING..!!!!if u like gaming on mobile then put at least 27000INR!!!all the best

• shikhu>>best r

if u luv gaming..so go and buy psp, ps3 or any other gaming console but plz don't blame here..this site is made only for phone not for gaming console..!! if you want multipurpose phone then put EXTRA MONEY>> if you are not capable then choose mobile according to your POCKET BUDGET & then set ur requirement!!!EVERY PHONE CANT GIVE U EVERYTHING..!!!!if u like gaming on mobile then put at least 27000INR!!!all the best

its great overall but i want ask that my htc one v shows 1 gb as internal storage not 4 gb..why???

AnonD-66187, 09 Aug 2012Ok guys I need a quick suggestion. What should I go for : HT... moresola is a gud dual core handset whch has got bravia engine,8gb internal,3.7' led display and more.and i dont knw abt its probs.and may b fastr than one v.but i personally prefer one v due to its sense ui,cam and sound quality,ics on board,and finally its look n design.anothr big thing is,the cam of one v is not only gud but also really powerful.one v is also fast enough to perform all our task.i dont knw hw much speed u expect.i don't belive any netwrk prob in it.nw dicision is urs..,

• drsr

AnonD-31561, 09 Aug 2012It looks amazing! Really, that chin... Very charming. But can a... moreIt's very slim set nd fits very well nd easy in pocket. Feels gud to have it in my pocket. Feels even better in my palm. Best phone it is in mid range devices.. no set in this price range can compete it. Brilliant display, very gud camera.. It's very slim set nd fits very well nd easy in pocket. Feels gud to have it in my pocket. Feels even better in my palm. Best phone it is in mid range devices.. no set in this price range can compete it. Brilliant display, very gud camera..

• bima

htc one v dose not use gorilla glass?

Really in trouble :( I usually uses my headset for calling.2 days ago my htc headset got damaged.I called them for warranty replacement.They are telling that it should be given to the service center and only after one month it will get replaced :( I searched on the shops for htc headset :( it is not available on the market.I asked them weather other headsets suits for my one v and the told that other manufactures headsets will not suite for making calling. I dont know what should do.I am in kerala

Ok guys I need a quick suggestion.
What should I go for :

HTC One V or Sony Xperia Sola.

I planned for the One V but was quite taken aback by the negative reviews it received off late viz. phone going dead, display washing out and all.

So need your opinion. Thanks.

all ppl r blming this device withot ny reason.Htc One V is the best handst at ths range.

the prob,
Somtimes netwrk range is only 2 or 3 bars only in HSUPA.and also HSUPA(H) change to edge(E) sometimes.I don't knw actually wthr it causd by the servc provdr or the device.if so,updating the frmwre may solve it.

the pros,
One V is difrnt in all rspct espcialy its dedicatd curvd chin.and all othr feautrs r perfect.and that's r its pros.

Thank you.,

Nice looks, nice build quality, agreed!
A stripped down version of SenseUI 4.0 makes no sense on One V which carries last years hardware (not even a live wallpaper option which anyway you can set by other means). Some of you will say you get only this at this price point. I don't agree. Look at Xperia series. You will get all the customization on Xperia U which is possible on Xperia S.
As I said a last years hardware will give you last years performance on speed and gaming.
If you are worried about the customization and user interface, buy dual core with decent gpu (I won't mention any particular phone). Refer to play store, you will get tons of customization's.
Beats audio is nothing but the gimmick (at-least for me). Install any equalizer from play store or third party music player (again I won't advertise any)and see the difference in audio output on your stock music player.
Thanks.

It looks amazing!
Really, that chin... Very charming. But can any owners tell me what it's like to have it on your pocket?

• Savihtc

This phone is great,I don't know why everyone gives negative reviews on this,but for me this phone is superb,better build quality than SONY,Samsung & LG,for a single core processor 1 GHZ it gets the job done and most of the Sony's come with gingerbread and One V with ICS.Camera,Browsing,Display & Audio is really great.Overall this phone gets your job done.I'm recommending this phone to everyone.HTC = High Tech Cellular,go for it :)

Azhar, 27 Feb 2012The specs do not mention the presence of a GPU. Does this phone ... moreI have this crap,if u like stylish I agree its slim,but if u want better gaming performance and other features buy xperia sola with malli 400 gpu

AnonD-64065, 08 Aug 2012@Jaggu, I m not misguiding ppl here.And i don't get anything ... moreI am sorry brother,but its not htc one v its
Htc one vulgar