HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

• drnoel63

It does not satissfie my expectations it has very low volume, its not that easy to use, the screen is small, amd the letters also.I have had phones with better internet browser. It wasnt wat I expected, Does anyone know a web page for troubleshooting/

• va

Even mine doesnt have a Secondary Camera !!.
Overall the phone is good and for the battey I have bought a new high capacity battery (1340 mAh) with a new back cover which is matt finished - works well for me ! HTC shud have given a memory card slot - thats the only thing I miss in this phone.

This is quite good phone

• ank

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2008We've set up Google maps on mine and it works all the way d... morehow do u set the google maps?

• ank

imran, 28 Dec 2008Dear..I just got this phone...How i can set up google maps in it?and how can i use igo 8 map for this phone?pls helppp

• imran

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2008We've set up Google maps on mine and it works all the way d... moreDear..I just got this phone...How i can set up google maps in it?

• Pol

Good phone, you can do anything with it !

• Mabhorsen

Pawan, 22 Dec 2008according to this site this phone have secondary VGA camera... moreThere are different versions i think. I've read a few reviews and some have secondery cameras for video calls but others dont. Its like where u get the diff. regional versions.

• sheldon

HTC vetran (touch),why upgrade a phone; but not maintain memory expansion?

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2008i have bought this phone but there is not a secondary cameraEhh...yes there is!

• Xavi

I really don't recommend that phone, those are some of the problems I faced in just 3 months of use:

1) Large rainbow colored square appeared in the middle of the screen.
2) The keypad cover is got off.
3) Battery life really sucks, had to charge the mobile at least twice a day.
4) Poor response time.

Donatas, 22 Dec 2008Yes there is a camera, you just have to choose it by shooti... moreWe've set up Google maps on mine and it works all the way down to street view

• vikram

one of the best fully loaded phone i have used,features are really good,goodlooking phone,best part is that its nt that bulky like iphone,no dout features are better than iphone but cant compare it as iphone is mac and this is windows base,so no comparison.....only one disadvantage is that ya battery is nt as good according to its features...last only 1day but still not that bad too,they might hv improved battery little bit,other wise phone is worth buying coz of its style and features

i have bought this phone but there is not a secondary camera

• Donatas

Yes there is a camera, you just have to choose it by shooting options.
The thing that is not working for me is gps. I have used the IGO08 on other PDA, but here it do not start.

• David

You can get cheap upgraded batteries on e-bay for next to nothing. The size and feel of this phone is great, with a couple of tweaks the menu system is quick and easy to use. For something so small the display is razor sharp. My second HTC and I love it.

• Pawan

according to this site this phone have secondary VGA camera but actually there is not any kind of secondary camera in HTC touch diamond... can anybdy tell if there is any secondary camera in anybody's phone...

• Zahid Younis

Very good phone, using it since 6 months. GPS navigation is very useful, using it with IGO8. Camera is excellent.
The only problem is when someone gives you a miscall it does not go to standby automatically so eats up the batery untill it finishes. battery life is not good aswell.

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2008This phone is so cool. I really wanted to get it. I looked ... moreThank you so much and I really agree. I went to the store to find it and I saw it. I don't recomend it either. Don't go out and buy it!!!!

This phone is so cool. I really wanted to get it. I looked for it all over and I found it here as a one of a kind. I saw it out of the store and it was really ugly and a pointless phone. Nothing about it was good and the link for this website was unseen. I don't recomend this phone.